[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1484774304783.jpg (46KB, 443x540px) Image search: [Google]
1484774304783.jpg
46KB, 443x540px
I just got DQed at MEPS edition
Yo fuck this

Share tips stories ambitions
>>
File: 1467908422304.jpg (359KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1467908422304.jpg
359KB, 1280x853px
>200,000 fine
>2 years in jail
>>>>dishonorable discharge
>>
What's the best branch for a robot to join?
>>
>>34294080
Any of them really.

If you're able to get into the military you are NOT a robot.
>>
>>34294123
Army has shit tier standards and hands out waivers so that's not true at all
>>
Me too faggot, get a waiver.

Seriously though getting DQ'd totally sucked and nearly put me out on the streets, thank god I was able to get the waiver I did. I think my really high OAR score really helped.

Why DQ OP?
>>
File: 1453236511995.gif (927KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1453236511995.gif
927KB, 250x230px
>>34294534
I gotta clean my fucking ears lol
>>
>>34294622
YOU FORGOT TO CLEAN YOUR EARS???

Are you fucking serious? Your recruiter sucks, ours bought us all q-tips and made us do it before leaving to drive to MEPS.
>>
>>34294622
Eeyup, that almost did me in when I went through. But it's weird 'cause they actually cleaned my ears out for me and then ran me through again.
>>
>>34295048
Did they tell you about the guy with sweaty balls, too?
>>
>>34294806
>q tips
It wasn't something you could scrape out with qtips. It was really deep. They showed me what they sucked out when they attempted to clean my ears. Looked nasty af. Worst part is I get yearly checkups and PCP ain't tell me SHIT about it.

>>34295048
Lmao they put 2 types of ear cleaning things in my ear. One hydrogen peroxide and another oil. Pretty obvious they didn't wait long enough for any of it to work I just pulled out a huge glob of softened earwax. Fucking assholes lmao.
>>
File: Capture.png (298KB, 573x428px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
298KB, 573x428px
>>34295388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzEJk9xW62g

Eugh, what the fuck is wrong with doctors that they don't catch this stuff during checkups? Stop wasting time on poor fucks and help people who actually matter.
>>
>>34295491
Yeah p much. I just hope with all these removal processes that my ear drum doesn't get sickly looking. Keep in mind I passed my hearing test perfectly despite the "excessive" ear wax.
>>
>>34295602
From the two videos I watched the wax doesn't seem to poke against the ear drum, it just blocks the canal. And if you're hearing is fine then it should be fine.

I had to get my waiver for Pectus Excavatum. They measured mine and gave it a score that was above the maximum allowed, so I had to get a waiver proving I had normal lung capacity and didn't have asthma.

Then wouldn't you know it, I go to boot camp, get pneumonia, and now I've had a cough for over 2 years that won't go away. Fantastic.
>>
I'm in DEP right now as a CTR for the US Navy. Feels good man
>>
>>34295710
Sorry man I've seen what it looks like it's awful. How the fuck you get pneumonia tho? You still in the military?

>>34295724
Lucky fucker
I barely saw navy joiners. Army and muhreens everywhere
>>
>>34295772
>Sorry man I've seen what it looks like it's awful.
It's not bad at all, at least what I have. I can lean back and store candies in it. Someday I'm going to get a thing made to hide stuff it in, like a secret compartment.

>How the fuck you get pneumonia tho?
by going to bootcamp in a cold wet climate after living in the desert my entire life and not being allowed to wear cold weather clothes despite it raining. Stupid fucking RDCs. Jokes on them though I've got a great case for disability when I get out.

>You still in the military?
Yep. Nearly got all my student loans paid off and about to buy my second house. I'm well on my way to InvestorNEET.
>>
>>34293285
I got PDQ'd for peanut allergies, this was almost 5 years ago. Sucks because I think military service would've been the shock therapy I needed to escape robothood.
>>
>>34295843
>giving trainees pneumonia

They fucked up
>>
>>34296054
Yeah but it prepared me for the incompetence I'd see out in the fleet. I've never had the problem of forgetting common sense for the sake of meeting regulations.
>>
>>34295889
>having allergies to food
>>
File: 1484889909207.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1484889909207.png
29KB, 741x568px
What's a better school, Annapolis or West Point?
>>
File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>34296465
>going to a military academy
You don't want to do that. Academy grads are awful officers. Stuck up and don't know shit.

Go to Officer Candidate School like a man.

Gunnery Sergeant Siino best gunny.
>>
Daily reminder

Your
Enlistment
Stops
>>
>>34297108
>at MEPS
>questionairre about alcohol
>get to question about ever having a certain number of drinks at one time
>decide to put that ONCE I had 6-7 drinks in one evening
>get flagged as a binge drinker
>have to explain it to one of the senior evaluators
>are you fucking serious
>he acts like some holier than thou teetotaler
>tell him it was my 21st birthday and the party lasted 8 hours
>lol jokes on him I'm a robot I don't have parties
>never ever answer anything but the correct answers on anything

On paper I've never drank, smoked, or had sex outside of marriage. ;_;
>>
>>34297600
What kind of stuff do they ask you at MEPS?
>>
>>34298330
The usual disqualifying questions about your medical and criminal history. Just always answer no and you're fine. Then they do a physical exam and take a blood sample. It's really not that bad just they see so many people every day it's a shitshow.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.