[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I flex my butthole will my hemorrhoid go back in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 165175281-630x418.jpg (38KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
165175281-630x418.jpg
38KB, 630x418px
If I flex my butthole will my hemorrhoid go back in?
>>
>>34292500
it won't but that double zero will
>>
>>34292500
try massaging it
>>
Anyone have an idea? Do they go away?
>>
I've got a tiny lump, been there for about a year now. Hasn't got worse, but it bleeds sometimes. I guess if it's bad, go to a doctor or get cream or something but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>34292500
>>34293094
I had haemorrhoids when I was 16. It was kind of embarrassing but with careful diet and lifestyle changes they went away after about 2 weeks.

Obviously I went to the gp first. With my dad.

Basically I cut out really spicy food for a while which was irritating them. (I was eating LOTS of spicy prawn McCoy's.

I also stopped forcing my shits. I was straining too hard the doc said.

I still get flare ups if I strain or if I eat a bad spicy and acidic diet (ie get bombed and eat a curry and chips with hot sauce)

I'm 30 now.

Good luck assbro
>>
So I've been looking at my anus using a small hand mirror for quite some time now. I have what I call my "nugget." It appears to be extra skin around my asshole, kind of like a roastie but in the back, if that makes sense.

It's been there for years. I am a virgin, so it's not an STD. It doesn't hurt or burn in any way, and it's not red like a hemarrhoid. I googled "anus cancer" and it doesn't look like anything there either.

What do you think, /r9k/? I'd post pictures but...yeah.
>>
>>34293268
Oh and to add: mine bled from time to time and it terrified me.

But he blood blatantly wasn't in my stools so it wasn't cancer. But get your gp to check anyway. My gp poked mine and it caned.

Anyone who gets blood in their shit though should immediately go to their doctor.
>>
>>34293311

Can you really just go to your regular doc, bend over, and have them check you out or do you need a special appointment?
>>
>>34293286
Could be a skin tag. Very common and harmless.

Try wearing looser underwear and less thongs and stop fingerings your asshole or wiping too hard on your asshole
>>
It's only bled once but there's a little hard bump that doesn't go away
>>
>>34293344
I was 16 and my dad rang the gp surgery.

As an adult I've booked last minute appointments for urgent things. You can ask to talk to the nurse if you don't want to tell the receptionist your problem. It's easy to do. It's what they're there for. In the UK at least.
>>
>>34293347

Googled it, yeah, that's what it looks like. Guess it's not the worst place for a skin tag if I have to have one but it's still kind of weird. thanks mister ass doctor
>>
>>34293369
Could be a haematoma which is less serious than 'roids. It's when a blood vessels pops thru the muscle lining.

Get checked mate. Most likely it's nothing. A bit of blood is very common for that.

Only get worried if there is blood IN your urine or turds.
>>
>>34293396
S'aight man.

My wife has loads on her asshole.

Such is life.
>>
>>34293427
I'm not worried about it I just want to know if I can suck it back in
>>
>>34293668

If you do it, call yourself "The Human Whirlpool"
>>
>>34293733
I'm trying right now I'll let you know if it's working
>>
>>34293786

Good luck, don't get the chair stuck in there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.