[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today a girl fucking told me it was "obvious from my demeanor"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3894.jpg (11KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.jpg
11KB, 700x394px
Today a girl fucking told me it was "obvious from my demeanor" that I was a virgin because I "lacked self-assurance".

What the fuck, man. I make eye contact when I talk, I walk normally, I don't sperg out when talking to people.
I'm just a little silent because I don't like being an obnoxious faggot.

How do women figure out this stuff? I was having a good day and now I feel like shit.
>>
bump

of course this bump is completely original
>>
pls respond to my thread

>meanwhile, tranny and bbc bait threads hit post limit
>>
Well, how'd you react?
>>
its not obvious to women unless you talk to them

that was where you fucked up
>>
>>34291784
They dont figure out this stuff they take a guess, its not that uncommon for the ultra shy/silent guy to be a virgin
>>
>>34292712
Not that awkwardly, I told her to fuck off but not in a hostile way.
I didn't ask her what made her say that because I probably didn't want to hear the answer at the time.
>>34292725
I don't talk to many women. She's the only person aside from my mother that I more or less regularly talk to.
>>34292750
She didn't seem like she was taking a guess, she stated it was obvious as if there was no way I could NOT be a virgin. It was fucking humiliating.
>>
>>34291784
There's something you're not telling is, anon. You started talking about pokemans, didn't you?
>>
>>34292792
Fuck no, I know how to behave myself in social situations. I dress like a normalfag with neutral clothes that don't stand out, I have good hygiene and I'm relatively fit.
Whenever I talk to people I ask them about mundane, boring bullshit like their jobs, studies, whatever. I've learned to not sperg out.
>>
>>34292771
You have any other contact with her?
>>
>>34292839
What do you mean?
I don't see her often, she's an acquaintance. I saw her today because she wanted to know how I was doing as we hadn't spoken in months.
>>
>>34291784
What was the context of this conversation? Did the girl tell you this out of the blue and guess that you were a virgin, or were you guys on the topic and she said that it was obvious?
>>
>>34291784

You fucked up anon, pulling off the silent but strong act is a very delicate thing, my female coworkers assumed I wasn't a virgin, when asked I've always given non compromising answers so I've never lied.

If they smell blood you're done, they're relentless, never show weakness.
>>
File: received_713182112189404.jpg (33KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_713182112189404.jpg
33KB, 654x960px
Just tell her she's a slut and is just jealous that you didn't make the mistake of letting yourself get rammed in the ass by niggerdick like she did.
>>
>>34292858
As in does she have an instagram or facebook that you know of, ect. Any social media? Isn't really relevant, just curious.
>>
>>34292865
We were talking about some other shit that wasn't directly related to that. She asked me out of the blue if I had ever had a girlfriend, I told her that she had already asked me that before and that I had (that was a lie). Then she told me about the virgin thing and added that "it wasn't a bad thing" to be a virgin
>>34292878
I'm not completely silent, just not outgoing.
>>34292895
No, not that I know of.
>>
>>34291784
>Not a virgin
>Still no self-assurance
Feels bad man
>>
File: 1484942185679.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484942185679.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>34292919

Just kill yourself you fucking omega.
>>
>>34292919
>We were talking about some other shit that wasn't directly related to that. She asked me out of the blue if I had ever had a girlfriend, I told her that she had already asked me that before and that I had (that was a lie). Then she told me about the virgin thing and added that "it wasn't a bad thing" to be a virgin

She could probably tell you were lying; from there, she probably ran with the assumption that you're a virgin, and then found 'evidence' to confirm this idea (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindsight_bias and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias). Don't take it to heart, lad.
>>
>>34291784
It's not that hard really.
I can spot virgins pretty well too, there are more than you think.
>>
File: IMG_0998.jpg (26KB, 176x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
26KB, 176x125px
>mfw he has the virgin blinking pattern
>>
>>34292988
Why?
>>34292989
>She could probably tell you were lying
Honestly, she probably couldn't. I might be a wreck but at least I'm a good liar.
>Don't take it to heart
But it's annoying as fuck. People have the audacity to tell me shit like "it doesn't really matter" and that "girls like virgins" or whatever bullshit.
>>34293042
How?
>>
>>34292919
she wants to take your virginity anon. don't get all pissy about it
>>
>>34293112
I don't think she's attracted to me, then again I'm bad at flirting. I'm not attracted to her either.
>>
>>34292984
Unlike women, male virginity grows back.
Go to a hooker every couple of years.
>>
>>34293184
>Go to a hooker
Not him.
Will a hooker really "change" me? I have a hard time believing that hiring some girl to fuck is going to change my entire behavior around people.
>>
>>34293087
She very obviously saw through your lie, why else would she assume you were a virgin?

Come on, anon, confidence is good, but not when it's bad.
>>
>>34291784
Why did you lie to a womans about being a virgin? Just man up and own the facts of your life.
>>
>>34293087
mate hate to be the bearer of bad news but she assumed bcuz your ugly nothing else
>>
>>34293206
lol man up love it haha
>>
>>34293205
>why else would she assume you were a virgin?
I don't fucking know, but I do know that if I can repeatedly lie to a cop's face about more important matters and get away with it, I can safely assume that I can lie about trivial shit to some girl and also get away with it.
>>34293211
She told me I was handsome once or twice before. Maybe she was just fucking with me, seems unlikely though.
I'm not a prize, but I'm objectively not ugly either. Probably around 5/10, realistically. I'm unremarkable.
>>
I'm the opposite. I know I act like a huge beta autist, yet everyones always surprised when if they find out I'm a virgin. Maybe its just because of my age, 29 year old virgins are unheard of in the normalfag world.
>>
>>34291784
>How do women figure out this stuff?
They're very good at communication and body language.

That's why you should just b urself. They can tell when you're not b'ing urself.

They can detect when something is wrong, but sometimes it might be just a wild guess that they make about why, since women aren't capable of logic.
>>
>>34293203
Are you a virgin? It will make you stop obsessing over it. If you do it a few more times you can convince yourself you are capable of having sex and the possibility of doing it with a woman won't fill you with horrible paralyzing anxiety, only regular trembling anxiety. Also they stop being those mythical inaccessible beings for a while, and you get the temporary "I had sex!" high, even if you paid for it. You really can't fake it with masturbation.
All those effects fade with time at various rates, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1482131433185.png (82KB, 226x218px) Image search: [Google]
1482131433185.png
82KB, 226x218px
>>34292826

>I know how to behave myself in social situations.
>>
>>34293454
It's natural to assume the opposite since we're on /r9k/, but I don't have social anxiety and I'm not autistic. I can talk to people and hold a conversation just fine.
>>
>>34293472

I think you sound like a serial killer

now what
>>
>>34293489
Explain.
>now what
The way people write isn't the same as the way they talk.
>>
>>34293424
>Are you a virgin
Yeah. It's not paralyzing anxiety though, I'm just scared of women and don't understand shit about them so I just avoid them
>>
>>34293512

it sounds as if you are trying too hard to sound normal and "in controL" that is why I said "like a serial killer"
>>
>>34293997
That doesn't make any sense. You're just saying this because I use periods and write somewhat long sentences.
I've never once been called "creepy" or anything similar.
>>
>>34293184
I had sex yesterday though
>>
>>34294040
Paid?
oregubabo
>>
>>34294023

Maybe they're thinking it?
>>
>>34291784
I'm a virgin and girls think I'm fucking everyone. Self assurance isn't just eye contact. It's probably about the way you speak. I'm quiet too but when I talk I talk like I'm the greatest thing on earth to compensate for my low self esteem.

You probably speak like you're unsure.
>>
>>34291784
You probably just have literal autism and can't realize the autistic shit you do. It's subtle but extremely obvious to non autists and it creeps us the fuck out.
>>
>>34294055
Maybe, yet even in high school, where everyone tend to be more honest when confronting people, I've been called an asshole often but never a creep or anything. I've always managed to fit in and not come off as weird, I was never an outcast and normal people treated me normally.
So, I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
>>34294088
>You probably speak like you're unsure
How can I know that?
I swear a lot but I'm hardly obnoxious.
>>34294135
I've known literal autists. I know exactly what you're talking about and that isn't me.
>>
Well fuck, anon, you must be doing something wrong. Who old are you?
>>
>>34294231
I'm 19. Does that change anything?
>>
If you were as good as you say, she would not notice your virginity. Obviously there is something wrong with how you presented yourself.
>>
>>34294245
You're posting here, that means it's already too late. Accept your fate, there's no turning back.
>>
>>34294245

your not supposed to know anything at 19

just stop worrying serial killer

your not supposed to know nothing
>>
>>34294280
That's what I'm trying to figure out, since I've never had a problem fitting in.
>>34294286
What's your point? I don't get it.
>>
She said that because she wanted to get you thinking about sex because she wants to fuck you. Make the move, OP>

t. ladyanon
>>
>>34294311
>never had a problem fitting in
Then why are you here, on r9k?
>>
>>34294331
This. She wants your untainted manhood, serial killer
>>
>>34294331
You're probably baiting but I don't want to fuck her.
I'm not attracted to her.
I doubt she is, since we see each other very rarely.
>>34294352
"Fitting in" as in being treated normally by pretending to be normal. My behavior was unnatural, it didn't come to me effortlessly.
>>
>>34291784
It's a numbers game. Some % of the time when she says shit like that, she's wrong. But the cues are real.
>>
>>34294395
What are the cues?
>>
>>34294311

My point is this.

If you say mean things

Your weenie will shrink
>>
>>34294478
Thanks for your insight, anon.
>>
>>34294393
But is it really such a problem when you two are just friends? What if she noticed or not, you have no obligations to be with her. If you can, find a girl you will lose your virginity with and this obsession will be gone.
>>
>>34294556
It's a problem because it means that people can "tell" and that fucking sucks.
She doesn't know me that well, we're not very close. Which makes this even more humiliating: if she had been a childhood friend or whatever, then I would've understood.
>find a girl you will lose your virginity with
That's not easy. I guess I could just pay a whore, though.
>this obsession
I don't even care about having sex in itself, I'm content with just jacking off. It's the stigma that comes with being a virgin that I can't stand.
>>
>>34294625
I can understand you. I know what virginity does to you and it only gets worse with age. By some massive amount of luck I was able to lose it and now I do not care even tenth amount of what I used to. Though some amount of tfw no gf, tfw no sex, tfw no love is always there, it is nowhere near as painful as having zero experience. I also only jack off now and I do not even remember last time I had conversation with female around my age, they are completely absent from my life. So really, try to lose it any way you can. Things will improve.
>>
>>34294742
I see. Did you hire a prostitute or did you actually meet someone? Is it a mediocre experience overall?
Thanks for your advice.
>>
>>34292792
I've started talking about Pokemon to my co-workers. I don't give a fuck. They like my quirks.
>>
OP you sound like a cunt. If someone calls you out on something THAT IS TRUE own up to it. Stop lying to yourself and others, and yes, literally be yourself.
>>
dont worry OP they dont suspect anything
>>
>>34294756
Met a girl once accidently, somehow it all worked out, and I now have a little experience. Some days I still can't believe it happened, it is that unreal. I am an ugly autist with no redeemable qualities, I have always been fucked up and after that short episode of relative normalcy I returned to my old ways. She was not even hot, the sex sucked, but well, it counts and it cured my obsession. Which was really bad. I could not sleep, I could not think about anything else, I even prayed to god to send me a girl and more pathetic shit like that. This is all gone now, so yeah, it was worth it, though do not expect it changes you very much.
>>
>>34294829
She should've known not to bring it up in such a way, if at all. Why the fuck would you call someone out on this if your intent isn't to make them uncomfortable? I wasn't in the wrong here, I didn't even try to deny I was a virgin.
>>
>>34292919

she's full of shit. normies like playing "guess what this person is all about". i've been accused of the same things multiple times by girls and i'm not even close to being a virgin. I don't look like a robot so it kinda throws people off when I'm not all outgoing and chatty like some kind of normie.

tell em to piss off anon. you dont owe them shit, especially intrusive conversation at your expense
>>
>>34294986
Huh. Well I guess it still counts for something anyway. Good for you.
>>34295002
Really? Why do they act so sure of themselves? It seems extremely rude to me to just assume shit like that about people and act as if you can't possibly be wrong.
>tell em to piss off
I sort of did but I didn't want to cause an argument because of this, so I acted indifferent.
>>
>tfw I'm attractive, but aspergers prevents me from seeing in the moment that a girl is into me
>up to and including a shorter girl practically running to keep up with my pace after class
>a second, a long time friend, saying she loves me after we went to an anime convention together - not knowing what to say, I said nothing
>a third, asking one of her friends - in what i assume she thought was a stealthy manner - where she could 'take' me. it ended up becoming awkward because her ex was around and he was a complete cunt

Fuck me, I'd rather prefer they never even approach. And don't even get me started on the teasing I get for still being a virgin; everyone who does it thinks they're being cute and original, but it grates after a while. I'm starting to think I'm asexual, but the way I lose my tongue around any remotely attractive girl says otherwise.
>>
>>34294994
Maybe she wanted you to open up to her. You've expressed that you don't see yourself being with her or anything, so what difference does it make if you show some weakness to someone once in a while? It might do you some good.
>>
>>34295211
I've never "opened up" to anyone including my mother, I'd feel very uncomfortable doing so with a girl I'm not even that close to.
>It might do you some good
How? I don't get it.
>>
>>34295158
Just lose it, what are you waiting for. I am not even attractive, sperg as well, and when I got my opprotunity I went straight for it.
>>
>>34295253
I don't know. You seem distraught, and I'm trying to give you a positive spin on the situation. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>34295324
Same here.

OP just get a hooker, or go to a party. You'll need to be drunk or high for this one but find some friends that are into partying or going to the club, that's what I did.
>>
>>34295351
But I'm not OP

And the thought of the first time being to a hooker would probably weigh on me even more than virginity itself. Obviously no one would know, but I would, and that would eat away at me
>>
File: lapis.png (28KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
lapis.png
28KB, 125x125px
You should have told her you could tell she was a whore because her mouth never shuts
>>
>>34295337
Yeah, I am. Thanks for trying to help. I know it's not that bad in the end, it's just very annoying.
>>34295351
>go to a party
Parties are hell. I don't know how to behave and end up acting like a retard.
How do I find a good hooker? I'm European.
>>34295446
I don't want to be on bad terms with her.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.