[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ON YOUR FEET!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

ALRRIIGHT VIRRRRGINS, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!

GET DOWN, 30 DOWNTURS NOW!

RUN 8 MILES C'MON YOU FAT FUCKS.

ENROLL IN UNIVERSITY, STUDY YOU DUMB FUCKS.

TALK TO PEOPLE GET INVITED TO HANG OUT YOU DUMB FUCKS.

READ THAT BOOK, PICK UP COOKING.

NOOW!!!!

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING LOSERS YOU'VE DONE IT YOU'RE NOW A MAN, WAS IT THAT DIFFICULT??

NOW KEEP DOING THIS!!!
1, 2 ,3 !

I SAY ONE, TWO, THREE!!
>>
>>34291225
The only pushup I'm doing is above your moms pussy desu
>>
>>34291225
JUST TALK TO HER BRAH

JUST BE YOURSELF
>>
>>34291225
>ENROLL IN UNIVERSITY, STUDY YOU DUMB FUCKS.

That's very silly advice Drill Sergeant.

Why do you want me to get into debt and still be mostly unemployable?
>>
>>34291293
Not everyone is murryfat
>>
>GET DOWN, 30 DOWNTURS NOW!

RUN 8 MILES C'MON YOU FAT FUCKS.

I work out everyday.

>ENROLL IN UNIVERSITY
I did, it didn't improve my life.

>TALK TO PEOPLE GET INVITED TO HANG OUT YOU DUMB FUCKS.
So you can converse with normies and feign interest in their vapid opinions. Great.

>READ THAT BOOK
Done it.

>PICK UP COOKING
Was that the greatest hobby you could think of?

1/10 meme.
>>
>tfw no authoritative friend that pushes me to try my best and genuinely cares about making me into a better person

in school all I got from students and teachers were empty, generic pity compliments after I failed, nobody ever actually cared about me
>>
File: 1366300524911.png (5KB, 255x209px) Image search: [Google]
1366300524911.png
5KB, 255x209px
>>34291368
>So you can converse with normies and feign interest in their vapid opinions. Great.
Its such a mystery why you have no friends, anon.
>>
>>34291374
>I need someone else to fix my life for me.
You need to be that friend, to yourself.
>>
>>34291293
Drill Sergeants aren't a part of the Marine Corps. anon.
>>
>>34291225
wait what
I thought this was the military
shit
>>
>>34291225
>be Ronnie Kray
>sergeant demands respect like an asshole
>tell him to fuck off
>kick his head in
>walk home and have tea
>>
>>34291225
fuck your university i have a job fuck you old man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.