[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the war on boys that I keep reading about in the alt news

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: boys store.jpg (200KB, 1524x857px) Image search: [Google]
boys store.jpg
200KB, 1524x857px
Is the war on boys that I keep reading about in the alt news a real thing?
Would it be morally wrong to raise a son in this day and age?
I want to have kids but do not want to cause suffering.
Wat do???
>>
>>34291180
Raise your kids to be chads, my dad was a deadbeat but im doing my best to raise strong kids, ive got 2 boys and 1 girl AMA id you want anon
>>
>>34291180
>I want to have kids but do not want to cause suffering.

But that's impossible. Accept that you're selfish asshole or don't bother.

Or delude yourself, whatever.
>>
>>34291180
You should do your best to raise a daughter (male) instead.
>>
>I want to have kids but do not want to cause suffering

Being forced into existence is suffering.
>>
>>34291180
>get girl
>memed from birth to go into stem fields cuz muh equal ratios
>bonus points for colored/ mixed
> go to college that she might not be ready for bc gender makes up for possibly lower test scores and gpa
>because of being memed at a young age go into stem because she feels like she has to
>be miserable and eventually switch major or get fucked trying to do a major she's not good at or has no passion for
>>
>>34291220
This guy is no doubt a MGTOW or an /lgbt/ posting faggot

Op you will bring joy, bring life into this world with your DICK. Overpopulation isn't a 1st world problem, we need to breed a bit more now that the boomers are dying off
>>
>>34291258
Overpopulation only exists due to foreign aid, stop that and millions of asians and africans die and our planet is better off
>>
File: goys.png (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
goys.png
7KB, 275x183px
I wouldn't be one of these types of people but I would not try to teach my children about gender at all. There is still a chance that they will just swing in one direction rather hard, but I won't nurture that. There is enough activities and toys for kids that inspire actual creativity and learning rather than brainwash them into thinking they have to fit some kind of mould. Hopefully they will just grow up to be a normal, occasionally bisexual person who can decide for themselves which aspects of either gender they appreciate.
>>
>>34291208
>anecdotes

Your middle child will be AGP guaranteed.
>>
>>34291394
AGP?

Originally
>>
I want kids, if I am blessed with a son I will raise him not to be a little bitch. I will raise him to be a man's man.
>>
File: 1484154399203.jpg (99KB, 491x418px) Image search: [Google]
1484154399203.jpg
99KB, 491x418px
>>34291329
Edgy... you prep your bull with that mouth?
>>
>>34291329
Overpopulation exists because of the decadent lifestyles of the West. Just because the united states only has 350 million people doesn't mean that they use the same resources as 350 million impoverished Indians.
>>
>>34291456
>African population:1.2 billion
>US population: 3.18 million
Educate yourself you fucking libtard, America isn't the cause of overpopulation
>>
>>34291432
How can you possibly be sure of that?
Do you understand that your childrens peers have way more influence over them than you do?
>>
>>34291456
>>34291551
*318 million original
>>
>>34291551
>>34291577
Educate YOURSELF you dumb fucking faggot ass piece of shit.

The average american consumes many times more resources than the average african. African live in fucking dilapidated mud homes and eat shitpoop until they die at 35. Americans consume a million kilowatts every day while producing a mountain of garbage, toilet paper, plastic, and lightbulbs, eating 3,000 calories more per day than they actually need, and living well into their 80s due to advanced medical care (which wastes billions of dollars and resources and could have been avoided if americans had not been fat fucking pieces of shit that caused their own diabetes).

It's not even fucking sort-of-comparable. USA consumes FAR more than Africa does
>>
File: 468637.jpg (114KB, 982x644px) Image search: [Google]
468637.jpg
114KB, 982x644px
>>34291786
Settle down Tamiqwa , America is not the enemy.
>>
how did the world get so horrible
>>
bumbola
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.