[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump thinks he can get people off welfare and back to work.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Trump thinks he can get people off welfare and back to work. Haha wagecucks believe this.
>>
>>34290224
You sound worried, my neet friend
>>
>>34290224
Might want to search for jobs soon neetbro haha :)
>>
File: 1475691189387.jpg (52KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475691189387.jpg
52KB, 800x800px
>Cut people off welfare
>Watch them either starve to death or get a job
Luckely it's not like he has the authority to do that.
>>
>>34290229
I'm not worried. I live in the UK...one of the great neet havens to live in.
>>
Don't worry trump will give us a job and we will make more $ then the wage slaves
>>
>>34290224

>NEETs think the only options are shitty mcjobs or unemployment

Not everybody is an unlikable noskill like you, NEETlord.

>paid a huge amount to program (my main hobby and something I do daily in mt free time anyway) and set my own hours (outside of certain mandatory meetings). I don't like my life (nogf, hate where I live, drug addiction, and dislike many of my friends), but my job makes it better rather than worse. Feel free to tell me how much happier you are than me.
>>
>>34290367
I'm glad you've had so much luck in your life anon, no need to brag about how lucky you are to the unlucky desu.
>>
>>34290350
>I live in the UK
lol
>>
File: 57117b4f4b559.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
57117b4f4b559.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34290367
>I-I'D BE COMMUTING AND FILLING OUT SPREADSHEETS AS A HOBBY ANYWAY!!!
>>
>>34290350
is it really? How so?
>>
>>34290224
>Tfw you realize NEETs have no control over the direction of their lives and are essentially trapped in poverty and misery
To anyone half-intelligent, do not fall for the NEET meme, you will want to die.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34290224
This (cutting tendiebux) would lead to a large-scale uprising.
>>
>>34290486
>implying the exact same thing you were originally called out on

I can see why you are a frog.
>>
>>34290224
You are going to have to jump pretty high frog if you want to keep being a waste of space in this country
>>
>>34290350
>I live in the UK...one of the great neet havens to live in.

HAHAHA.

As a NEET in the UK you're deluding yourself. The brown envelope can come through that letterbox at any minute and turn everything upside down.

I live in a state of constant anxiety because the government here is notorious for unfair second and third reviews and they come at random times.

Plan for the future because it will all be over one day, I certainly am.

And the part of government that handles neetbux specifically said starting this year that 'people with autism have a contribution to make to our economy'
>>
Dont worry. Trump has promised to bring back the jobs for the working man. Soon you will be paid big money just for swinging a hammer or jerking off in a factory, just like in the Good old days. No "people skills" or any other kind of skills necessary. Nobody will be ignored ever again. Didnt you hear the good news?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.