[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever been the victim of molestation? What was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Elements_by_Ermorden.jpg (218KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
Elements_by_Ermorden.jpg
218KB, 900x680px
Has anyone here ever been the victim of molestation? What was it like? Do you think it made you into what your are today?
>>
My uncle molested me when I was around 7, he was around 14

I still remember it vividly, but I don't blame him. He was just a stupid teenager like we all were at that age.
I wish it hadn't happened, but it did. I have since forgiven him, for the man he is today is not the man he was at 14.

It has definitely contributed to a myriad of other things which has shaped my current state. In a small way, perhaps, but it is still there, forever.
>>
>>34290786
Do you believe a memory such as this could be "put away" in the mind? Like, did you always remember it, or was there a time where you forgot it?
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (13KB, 258x195px)
IMG_0331.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
>>34290195
I was raped at the age of 12 by my friends older brother who was about 19. I felt so ashamed, and really fucked with me. I became a sexual deviant and never formed a meaningful relationship with a woman. I'm now 27 and I'm a little messed up because of it. I got my shit together and now hold a good job, but I also fuck trannies and whores.
>>
I was molested by my cousin when I was like 8 she was 13 idk if it made me into the person I am today I don't think it had that much of an impact.
>>
I wonder if I was. I've looked up some stuff online, and a good amount of the symptoms match me. The two most striking were beginning to masturbate at a young age (5), and fear of making intimate relationships with others.

How could I find out if this happened to me?
>>
>>34290944
There was definitely a time when I forgot it. Years, probably. Then it came back, all on its own

I usually forget for long periods of time too, during those periods I have also been with my uncle, and still I would forget.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.