[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i miss my ex so god damn much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

i miss my ex so god damn much
>>
File: cummyyummyformytummy.jpg (89KB, 646x590px) Image search: [Google]
cummyyummyformytummy.jpg
89KB, 646x590px
>>34289997
>mfw my ex misses me too
>>
>>34289997

You should, shes bloody gorgeous
>>
>>34289997
E-Eliza!?
Is that you?
>>
My ex was juggling between me and her old ex and I still miss that bitch after no contact. What is wrong with my brain?
>>
my ex dumped me 2 days before my final university exam. I still miss her sometimes
>>
i miss my ex, miss hanging out with her, miss getting home to see her laying in bed on her stomach with just a tshirt and lacey underwear on watching anime, sitting behind her and watching her wiggle her ass enticing me until i start fucking her, then rolling over and cuddling watching some more stuff or playing games or whateverrrrr

and i also despise how fucking crazy she was, how i had to walk on eggshells around her or else i would be blamed for getting "mad" at her, put up with so much unnecessary bullshit because i knew if i didnt then i would get split black, how she was a fucking jobless NEET so i had to pay for almost everything and she showed zero thankfulness, how eventually she started putting on weight and having poor hygiene so i wouldnt even want to fuck her

FUCK bpd girls
>>
>>34289997
So do I OP
Every day

;-;
>>
>>34290028
>fat rolls
>eliza
>>
>>34290413
those are from the titties
>>
>>34290413
maybe she was cured from anorexia and now she's a chubby
>>
>>34289997
She's so fucking ugly ffor fuck's sake but her eyes are cute
>>
Now imagine her getting plowed by 25 niggers in a row, that ought to fix some of your beta sadness and turn it into anger
Anger is better for coping imo
>>
>>34289997
Look at that Jew nose. Don't miss what belongs in ovens.
>>
>>34289997
I need a qt like this in my life
>>
Me too. I think about her a lot. She's "the one" as cheesy as it sounds. But I doubt we'll ever get back together. She says she misses me too but I don't know if I believe her, I get the feeling that she just says these things when she's drunk and horny. I can't tell if the feelings are real on her behalf.
>>
>>34291148
women are incapable of love
do not believe their lies
>>
>>34289997
good face but looks fat as fuck
>>
>>34289997
pretty sure its a dude. No one posts actual biological women on this board anymore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.