[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nolongerarobot/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Who else here is no longer a robot?
I just keep posting in this place as a part of my daily rutine but i dont feel angry,sad or bitter anymore.

I just want love and well aligned chakras for everyone.just wanna chill and breath that good prana.

Does anyone else here doesn't feel like a robot anymore but can't leave this place ??
>>
I'm still sad and lonely but I'm not hateful anymore.
>>
>>34289703
speak english you retard
>>
How did you find gf, happiness and meaning?
>>
>>34289703

Well the thing is a lot of teenagers here have changed the meaning of a robot to what is now called a "cyborg"

Robot used to mean like a literal robot, such as Data, from Star Trek.

Intelligent. Proficient. Competent. Has a job, does it well.
Not bad looking either all things considered.
But when it comes to interacting with humans, and trying to understand their over emotional contradictory nature, he just can't interact in a human way. He is just incapable of it, except in incredibly rare moments of insight.
That's what a robot really is.

Now the meaning of robot is basically being a teenager.
>Have no job
>Have no proficiencies
>Haven't had sex

This things don't make one a Robot, but NEET.
They are not the same thing, as much as NEETs would try to argue.

But ya, anyways, I've been here since the robot first started. Just can't seem to leave.
>>
>>34289769
by the practice of Yoga and meditation.
Also the realisation that hate and regret were not eternal, only love is.
>>
>>34289811
Shit, that's actually good advice. Yoga classes would be a great way to meet women, and you'd be the only guy there staring at asses all day.
>>
>>34289882
Except they'll likely all be 40+

t. meditation class
>>
>>34289882
i've met my girlfriend for 3 years.
i dont think is a good idea to go to Yoga only to get to know women, if you meet one that is great but dont go with the purpose of that.

anyway, in my yoga class we are 4 guys and 4 girls .
>>
>>34289978
How do you propose I meet girls then? I don't meet any in my normal life, bars and tinder are out of the question, and dating sites aren't working (6+ months on them now).
>>
>>34290006
What worked for me was talking to girls on Facebook.
Just dont make it too obvious that you are interested . Treat her with respect just like you should treat everyone, but dont be a beta orbiter.
>>
>>34290115
The reason tinder is out of the question is because I refuse to use jewbook, anon.
>>
>>34289703
yup, it feels really good when i don't care about all the inane shit anymore
>>
>>34289703
>I just want love and well aligned chakras for everyone.just wanna chill and breath that good prana.
Yeah i remember when i had the money to smoke weed all day erryday too 10/10 OP.

Also you watch Ralph, good on ya. He is DEFINITELY talking about weed when he says shit like
>breathing that good ass prana
>>
>>34290148
I haven't smoked weed in a very long time anon.In fact there was time when i smoked 24/7 for over 2 years , shit felt good the first couple of years but then i realised it was just some shit i did to forget about problems instead of facing them.that realization gave birth to a 2 year period of depression and anxiety crisis.
>>
>>34289703
yeah I'm just bored waiting for the sun to rise so I could leave my dorm and pick up some things back home
>>
>>34290131
I dont know if you will like what i'm going to say anon, but i think that relationships just came along when you forgot about the egotistical definitions of love and relationships.
>>
>>34290266
Please. recite some more bullshit you read off a school pamphlet.

4chan is 18+ btw.
>>
>>34290381
Why are you so upset by what i say?
You are a sad fucking creature, i will not say another word to you , i'm not going to waste my energy with you.
>>
>>34290593
Good. Fuck off and push your personal opinions somewhere else.

Weed helps a lot of people, and just because you can't look out your window to the changing world around you isn't my fault.
>>
>>34290632
When did i say weed was something bad?
I just said MY experience with weed.
If weed helps you that is great but dont put words in my mouth?
>>
>>34290665
You are spreading bullshit and "personal opinion" as fact. Fuck off.

>smokes weed
>blames for life problems
>>
>>34290381

he's right tho, at least for some people
>>
>>34290726
>at least for some people
Like you?

Probably not. Probably just reciting like a good robot.

Troll more.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.