[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so narrow-minded? Frankly though, have you ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Confused Pepe.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Pepe.png
9KB, 239x211px
Why are women so narrow-minded?

Frankly though, have you ever recognized a post made by a fembot anywhere but on threads that talk about Chads, penises and Shillary?

It's like they can't even conceptualize that there are other things than "muh privileges" and cocks in life. It is pitiful and you should really be ashamed to call yourself a human being as you do that.

I realize I might not be talking about all women, but why won't the intelligent lurkers, who usually keep to the shadows, denonce them?

I'm starting to believe there actually aren't and that all women are petty sluts, in all honesty
>>
When women talk about other things here, you just won't recognize them as women. Your reasoning is flawed.
>>
>believing that anybody who says they're a fembot is actually a fembot
>>
>>34289578
I don't think so, because usually women traditionally enclined to reveal that they are women here on the interwebs, in the hope to grab someone else's attention.

However, once you get out of the fem-baiting spectrum, "poof"! No more claiming to be a woman.
>>
>>34289629
>I see women who say that they are women, therefore every woman is inclined to say they are a woman, and anyone who does not is likely not a woman.

Still flawed logic.
>>
File: 1481180191313.png (10KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481180191313.png
10KB, 900x900px
>>34289646
Eh, even then, you gotta wonder why that happens though.

Even if it's NOT women that keeps to the fem-baiting, why are so many men encline to reveal that they are women on those posts, while on other they could get the same amount of attention, but don't?

Even if you don't believe in my logic, you gotto have seen the phenomena, am I right?
>>
>>34289681
i'm behind about 20% of the posts that say
>grill here
and i just do that to piss autists like you off. i guess when you're on the other end you take it seriously, lol.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.