[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1484679735456.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484679735456.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
I can seduce and hypnotize, be very emotional and passionate, but only until I get what I want. I want emotions, to drain them out of a man, to posses his heart and soul... and when there is nothing more he could give and there is no way he could love me more, my emotions die and I leave to find another victim. I can always 'come back' as if nothing ever happened, but that other, weaker person can't. He feels lost, insane, empty...

I can easily understand anyone, their desires, secrets, fears... I attract people who can be very passionate, who are looking for deep and transforming relationships, who are capable of letting themselves go so they can completely connect with another person and get transformed. And I do it also. But for a while. Sooner or later (or should I say as soon as I get all there is) I wake up from my dreams and in emotional sense I become nothing more than a cold and untouchable woman with no interest in that person, no desires, no remorse... The story repeats constantly. I'm always the one who decides to end it, the one who 'cheated', the one who is to blame for everything. And my feelings about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not. That's the way it had to be. There is always a reason why two people meet, they both need something out of that relationship and they get it. I have to admit that it does feel kinda strange when you look at the person you were really connected to and feel nothing anymore, especially when they try to make me remember how it was, how good we felt together etc. But for me there is no way back.

I have been told many times how incredibly attractive I am. They say that I move, talk or look at people in an extremely seductive manner, unconsciously, and that's why I attract almost anyone. Younger, older people, men, women... all of them. People fall in love with me at first sight, they find me unusual but irresistible and I have heard many times that I have the most beautiful eyes they have ever seen.
>>
File: trump32.jpg (182KB, 441x463px)
trump32.jpg
182KB, 441x463px
>>34289530
Shitty copy pasta I've seen it 100 times go watch Trump now degenerate.
>>
>>34289530
Please marry me right now honey
>>
>>34289530

So what is supposed to be different about you than every other woman on the planet?
>>
File: birthday_pikachu.jpg (29KB, 386x550px)
birthday_pikachu.jpg
29KB, 386x550px
I will now hijack this thread to advertize this robot discord server

https://discord.gg/XXFmqfU
>>
>>34289530
kys, you could never have me, you're basic.
>>
>>34289530
>tfw I have fallen victim to someone like this
>>
>>34289530
This might sound like an advice, and I should not give you any advice. But being so selfishly pedantic will be the reason you'll fall in the near future. And the worst part will be that you are so convinced of your skills that it will hit you too hard. Specially if it ends in a situation where you think you're the one in control but turns out that the other person is not under your spell as you might think, and the table turns.
>>
File: Assburger_König.jpg (7KB, 210x240px)
Assburger_König.jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>34289530
tfw I had a girlfriend who unironically thought of herself like this and i cheated on her the whole time i was with her then dumped her

max kek
>>
>>34289530
met a few people like this
transparent people... insubstantial
>>
>>34291950
>had a gf
>cheated on gf
>dumped gf
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU GOD DAMN NORMIE YOU DONT BELONG HERE THIS IS FOR FUCKINF ROBOTS YOU CAN'T BE A ROBOT WHO HAD A GF LET ALONE DUMPING AND CHEATING ON HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT AND GO TO SOC
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.