[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fellow hunters among you robots? Interested in hitting it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Any fellow hunters among you robots?
Interested in hitting it off in MH: Generations?
>>
>>34289344
yo I play MH, but I haven't picked up Generations in a while. I'd be down for some huntan.
>>
>>34289379

Same here. Just realised how much I missed the game though.

you have discord?
>>
>>34289396
Yep. I need to find my catridge though. I think I burned out somewhere around hyper Agnaktor. What's your HR?
>>
>>34289344
Is a fellow hunter with 3.5k hours on all games enough?

Just kidding, I won't play MHX. The game lost all of its essence to me, and I have little to no trouble fighting anything.

I wish I could be unexperienced again.
>>
>>34289421

Alright, add me. ChunkyCrow#9939
Phew, I think something around the 200s.
Though, I'm not sure if that's for 4U or Gen.
I have to find my charger first anyways.
>>
>>34289462

I know what you mean, the thrill for me tho doesn't come from the challenge but hunting with other people.
You could easily go back to worse weapons so you're not going overkill on any monsters.
But yeah, to each their own.
>>
>>34289500
I already do that, but it's not enough.
>>
>>34289344
Maybe when XX comes out. This endgame is boring.
>>
>>34289603
XX is just X with a few different changes. So nah, it won't change a lot.
>>
>>34289749
it's not going to add g rank? why even fucking bother then
>>
>>34289802
It is.
+ some styles/arts, some "new monsters' (hello deviant flagship monsters), + some other details I guess.

The thing is, I fought every mosnter of the serie except some. Adding the Barioth which I literally farmed on Mh3, 3rd, 3U won't make me buy the game.
>>
>>34289842
>buy
i'm going to pirate that shit senpaitachi
>>
>>34289344

As soon as mh comes back to consoles, i will play it again.

I had a lot of fun with tri on wii and 2 on ps2, but i cant stand the blurry, low-res handheld versions. I hate handhelds.
>>
>>34289865
>muh graphics
The gameplay is still god tier.
>>
>>34289879

I don't mind back graphics. It's the fact that the resolution is low. Pokemon looks fine, but mh looks like it has a blur filter over it.
>>
>>34289749
G Rank is a huge change.
>>
>>34289925
get a 3ds xl
also I'm more bothered by the lack of AA than anything else
>>
>>34289934
Wow, a new tier of same monsters, which get one or two moves!

It's like 150 cc in mario kart. Doesn't change a lot on a deep level.
>>
>>34289925
>>34289934
what? the "blur filter" is AA, which you can turn on or off by disabling the 3D effect (disabling 3D in the main menu turns off AA as well for some reason.
>>
>>34289947
Cool, stay on high rank then scrubberino.
>>
>>34289952
Brain fart on my part.

The thing is, their AA is the most basic one, but it still feels like there's almost none.
I tried AA off, and it was even worse.
>>
>>34289967
Just try to prove me wrong, I'm genuinely interested in your side of view.
>>
>>34289998
For the current end game, there is no variety in sets. You fight 30 rounds of artificial difficulty to get Dreadking or... oh, it's just Dreadking. Mixed sets are thrown by the wayside (unless you want full crit silver rath).

My friends and I have little incentive to continue playing, at this point we're pretty much just on autopilot for something to do while on college break.

G rank provides an entire new set of challenges for us to experience, with a good 100 hours+, based on previous games we've played. So yeah, I'm excited for it.
>>
>>34290132
Dreadking is good only for Hammer.
If you want a good set for each weapons, you'll have to make more various sets.
Granted the variety is non existant as you play without Sharpness+2, but you still have the Hyper mobs and... well, distinctions.

MH endgame was always meh anyway. Mh4u was just farm farm farm for random weapons you don't really need.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.