[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 22

File: 05.jpg (43KB, 394x555px)
05.jpg
43KB, 394x555px
>Be me
>Early twenties
>Have been unemployed for "some" time
>Now studying
>Class full of females (around 90%)
>Almost all of them like me
>Some want to suck my dick
>I chat with them and hang around during school hours
>When school ends I disappear and go do my own stuff
>Some of them keep messaging me to hang out with them after school
<I never do
>They like me even more
>Obvious hints from few girls that I could hit it
>I don't give a fuck cause it's too much of a hassle
>The moist hole is not worth the time I would have to spend with them
>If I would just fuck one of them and show no intrest in relationship it would be a huge gamble cause I don't wanna cause drama with my dick

I'm a cyborg. I don't look like a robot and I don't act like one. But my desires and interests keep me "bound" to this cycle. I feel like I have found the golden path. There were times when I was anxious around women. Now I just don't give a fuck. There were times when I gave a fuck about what other people think. Now I just don't care. I hope I can stay on this path.

The girls keep asking me if I have have a 'bae', I never answer. I think that if they knew I was actually single and just wasn't intrested in spending time with them they would treat me differently and that would cause problems. Ofc I don't care how they view me. I just want to go through this period as easily as I can.

It's an amazing opportunity. I can study the female gender and how "they" behave. Im still baffled about most of the stuff that's happening during the school hours, but it's extreamly intresting. And I get to better my "shallow small talk" skills. Most of the time they nothing intresting to offer in an conversation. It's just constant narcism, materialism and atenttion seeking.

I'm sorry if you feel like im a chad. I was blessed with good looks and a nice voice, but I came to flower after high school. So I kinda know what it's like to be a "lower sexual market value male"
>>
>be me

stopped reading there

fadasas
>>
File: reivit.jpg (47KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
reivit.jpg
47KB, 640x625px
>>34289330
Nice to know
>>
File: 08.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppsping
>>
File: brownjacket.jpg (32KB, 328x397px) Image search: [Google]
brownjacket.jpg
32KB, 328x397px
Il bump this again and again
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x599px
>>34289595
Nice thread bud, similar situation here. I'm 24 and in in uni, I just don't give a fuck anymore. It's funny to see these college girls trip over themselves to feel validated
>>
>be me

how's it going /r/greentextstories
>>
You're not a cyborg, you're a normie. I'd consider myself cyborg. I'm able to play social during class itself, but I hide away all other times. I don't get asked to hang out with classmates and no girls indicate I can "hit it". That's normie material
>>
>>34289313
>. I think that if they knew I was actually single and just wasn't intrested in spending time with them they would treat me differently and that would cause problems
>Ofc I don't care how they view me
this amount of flip flopping, you certainly do care what they think otherwise you wouldn't lie
not really an interesting thread desu
>>
I was like this when I was young. There's practically no difference between you and a terrified pussy, op. And yet you think you're a hot stud.
>>
File: 4mZ4gv7.jpg (66KB, 388x395px)
4mZ4gv7.jpg
66KB, 388x395px
>>34289660
Yeah. The constant fucking drama, gossiping, and two faced hoes. It's just so fucking funny to see them act so kind to each other, then constant shit talk each other behing the back.

>>34289704
Kek. Just cause you know how to handle yourself in social situations doesn't mean you're a normie.

>I don't get asked to hang out with classmates and no girls indicate I can "hit it". That's normie material

This is because you are a low sexual market value male. So you think I'm a normie just cause you were born ugly or normal looking? I spend most of my time alone. I see most most time spent with other people a waste of time.

>>34289743
No, I don't care what they think of me. I just care how they treat me. It makes life much more easier when I have to do group projects and I can just say what they have to do and they won't question me. I would really be fine with just listening to music by myself and thinking about stuff actually I would prefer it. It just makes school easier when I play friend with them.
>>
Okay, slightly jealous. What's the topic? Nursing? Teaching?
>>
>>34289800
Nice one. So you think the point of life is chasing pussy? I value my time alone more than I value my time between the legs of a female. I see interacting with these women a waste of time. Why should I waste my time? Ofc sometimes I feel like it would be a good idea to go full animal and fuck some of them, but then I masturbate and realize it would not be worth it. You see I'm just trying to live my life as rationaly as I can. Giving to your animalistic urges of bumping a hole is not my idea of that. Ofc if I find an amazing female il try to make her "mine". Until then im happy being alone.

>>34289853
Cooking
>>
Yeah OP, you might think you're a cyborg (le social anxiety amirite??) but you're actually a beta normie. If you really didn't care about what these roasties thought about you, you wouldn't come here boasting about.

High-test Chads pump and dump roasties all the time. They never tell anyone. In college, I'd fuck a girl and not even tell my roommates. And I certainly wouldn't come to a Malaysian basket weaving forum and boast about it either....

What's most embarrassing desu is how you're boasting about passively passing up the chance at pussy. If you had maybe a droplet more testosterone you'd bang one of these roasties and never tell a soul but you're obviously here for attention. So here's your (YOU) or whatever they call it these days have fun.
>>
>>34289905
You're not supposed to masturbate much, you're supposed to be slamming girls you dumb shit. That is the most natural and harmonious way.
>>
>>34289985
I get the urge and I fight it. My body tells me I should fuck them. My mind keeps it in check. Most of the time I masturbate before school so my testos-tyrone won't dispel my thinking.

>High-test Chads pump and dump roasties all the time.

That's the point, I DON'T. I know what testosterone does to my thinking and I won't allow it. I see bumping and dumping roasties as a WASTE OF TIME that could be spend studying or having meaningful conversations with close friends. And that's not even taking into account how much it would effect the socialhierarchy if I would just go bumping and dumping roasties I have to spend time with almost every day.

>If you had maybe a droplet more testosterone you'd bang one of these roasties and never tell a soul but you're obviously here for attention.

No she would wan't to lock me up for a relationship.

>>34290155
Nature is for animals. We are more than sentient life forms.
>>
not worth potentially getting a girl pregnant.
>>
File: 91726363929272617293836399282u29.jpg (176KB, 925x1199px) Image search: [Google]
91726363929272617293836399282u29.jpg
176KB, 925x1199px
>>34290234
This. Fucking is not even that fun. Ejaculating sure feels good, but there are ways to get higher pleasure with less work so it's not rational.
>>
>>34290213
>I get the urge and I fight it

Wow how /highIQ/ of you. Do you also get the urge to shit but fight it? Ignoring a base biological desire doesn't make you superior.

>I see pumping and dumping as a waste of time

Oh? But the attention you receive from them is valuable enough to mention in a post. What? Are you asexual or just feeding off the feeling of being desired? Probably the latter, which is very feminine. Maybe you're a "female"

>Effect the social hierarchy

Kek. If you were chad you would tell the girl that it's only going to be a one time thing and then she would understand, thus not effecting the social hierarchy. You decide what effect sex with them has.

>she would want to lock me up for a relationship

How about you just tell her you don't want a relationship? Your responses make me more inclined to realize that you may not be a cyborg and maybe you're an autist non-socialized robo in disguise. Kek you probably don't even know how to talk to these roasties
>>
>>34290213
>Nature is for animals. We are more than sentient life forms.

why you masturbate then?
>>
>>34289985

Oh boy you must like 16-18 years old or you are mentally stuck in that age.
>>
>>34290370
>Mention college in my OP
>this poster thinks I'm 16-18

Keeping up in AP lit I see good 4 uuuu
>>
File: brittikatse.jpg (22KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
brittikatse.jpg
22KB, 454x454px
>>34290331
>Wow how /highIQ/ of you. Do you also get the urge to shit but fight it? Ignoring a base biological desire doesn't make you superior.

nice one Comparing ejaculating to shitting. I won't waste my time arguing about that.

>But the attention you receive from them is valuable enough to mention in a post.

What the fuck man. Why are you feeding words to my mouth? This thread is about how you can benefit from women without fucking them. If I would not have mentioned the atenttion I get kids like you would storm in saying I'm just ugly and could not fuck them anyway.

>Kek. If you were chad you would tell the girl that it's only going to be a one time thing and then she would understand, thus not effecting the social hierarchy. You decide what effect sex with them has.

You see. I don't do that. I could, I just don't want to. I have something called conscience. I know she would want more and I can't offer that. So I won't bite the low hanging fruit.

>How about you just tell her you don't want a relationship?

Because I don't want to. I don't value sex as much as an ape that can't control his urges does. I have better things to do. When I wan't sex I'l seek it from somewhere else. Not among the girls I have to spend time with almost everyday.

>Your responses make me more inclined to realize that you may not be a cyborg and maybe you're an autist non-socialized robo in disguise. Kek you probably don't even know how to talk to these roasties

Men like you who put pussy on a pedestal fucking sicken me. See, you base your value on how much pussy you can pull. I base my value on self-actualization. You can't comprehent that pussy might not be the most important thing in life. And when someone is not intrested it threatens your world view. (See: apetier insults in your post)
>>
File: Beksinski-76_10000.jpg (50KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski-76_10000.jpg
50KB, 483x600px
>>34290336
It helps me think more clearly and allows me to use my time more efficiently. Also it feels good.
>>
>>34290595
>won't even waste my time arguing that

Classic response I guess that nullifies my point

>I get kids like you storming in saying I'm just ugly and could not fuck them anyway

What the fuck man. Why are you feeding words to my mouth? This thread is about how you could fuck these girls and these girls want to fuck you because you're attractive but for some reason you live in a higher plane of morality where you ignore women's advances for some superior benefit.

>I would know she would want more and I can't offer that

Wew m'lady. What makes you think the majority of attractive women 18-30 want a committed relationship. Sources: Tinder, POF and Scout.

>Men like you put pussy on a pedestal

No I put my job on a pedestal. I put my family on a pedestal. I put my friends on a pedestal. I put my creative projects on a pedestal. Sex is a base desire that needs to be fulfilled before you can self-actualize. Good luck getting there
>>
File: The-Temptations-of-Saint-Anthony.jpg (172KB, 1400x852px) Image search: [Google]
The-Temptations-of-Saint-Anthony.jpg
172KB, 1400x852px
>>34290692

>Classic response I guess that nullifies my point

It doesn't you had no point in the first place. They are both urges, but you don't need to abstain from ejaculation if you don't want to have sex with a certain women. Abstaining from shitting on the otherhand...

>you live in a higher plane of morality where you ignore women's advances for some superior benefit.

The benefit is don't have to waste my time. I don't ignore all advances just from the people I have to spend time with.

>What makes you think the majority of attractive women 18-30 want a committed relationship. Sources: Tinder, POF and Scout.

My point is THESE women are not worth it. When I want to have one night stands il search them from another place. How hard is it for you to actually read through messages with thought?

>Sex is a base desire that needs to be fulfilled before you can self-actualize. Good luck getting there

Lmao. Sex is not a base desire that needs to be fullfilled. You are just bluepilled to the max. Ejaculation is important for your health, but sex is not a base desire.
>>
>>34289313

>I'm a cyborg
No you're not, a cyborg would try to fuck them already.
>>
>>34290882
>Lmao. Sex is not a base desire

Lmao
>>
>>34290624
oh fuck off mate you're full of contradictions, you're frightened of sex 'cause you're a virgin and you've invented this above- it- all, elitist rationalising which is really just you being a wanker quite literally.
>>
>>34291021
>wanker

The worst part about it is he isn't even cheeky about it
>>
File: monet.jpg (68KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
monet.jpg
68KB, 550x547px
>>34291010
Nice google thumbnail pyramid. What the fuck does this prove? Humans do "need" sexual stimulation but it's not sex. You can touch yourself.

>>34291021
Nah. Never did I say someone else should do as I do. This is the way I enjoy my life the most. And no im not frightened of sex. I just value it less than other things.
>>
>>34291010
This image is bullshit. Not eating or sleeping will kill you, but no sex won't do a thing.
>>
>>34291107
still a wanker
>>
>>34291107
>What the fuck does this prove?

What? This is Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs. The same guy who invented the theory of self-actualization. Were you memeing when you mentioned you were self-actualized in a previous post? Oh, no, that's right, you claimed you masturbated to fulfill that desire. Oh yes, what is masturbation again? Oh, a sexual act. Oh my, you're literally a wanker.
>>
I'm very similar
>was a NEET (technically) for 3 years, (senior year of HS +2)
>start college as a 20 year old, with enough credits from tests and a cert so I'm not even behind
>apanthropy, wit and capacity for violence (#1 traits in a man), and a very specific type means I feel no pressure with anybody (besides tall qts)
>everyone thinks I'm charismatic as fuck
>>
File: 1350920587988.jpg (477KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1350920587988.jpg
477KB, 1920x1200px
>>34291187
What the fuck is wrong with being a wanker?

>Sex is a base desire that needs to be fulfilled before you can self-actualize.

Here you implied that you need sex before you can self-actualize. And now you go on twisting words on how masturbating is also sex. Abraham Maslow's has no fucking idea about everyones own path to self-actualization. Fucking buddha decided to abstain himself from all pleasures and look at him.
>>
>>34289313
Do you feel better now that you told everyone how /cool/ you are?
>>
File: impression-sunrise.jpg (182KB, 1000x780px) Image search: [Google]
impression-sunrise.jpg
182KB, 1000x780px
>>34291346
No. Just wanted to strike a conversation. An anonymous imageboard is the only place where you can discuss stuff like this.
>>
>>34291317
>Abraham Maslow has no idea about psychology

Desu I'd trust Maslow's words on self-actualization over some anonymous poster.

>Masturbation is not sex

Sure, friendo, if you really want to split hairs like the wanker you are masturbation is definitely not sex but it certainly has A LOT of things in common with sex. Really it's almost what some may call a "substitute" for sex.

>fucking Buddha decided to abstain himself from all pleasures and look at him

Kek I think the word you're looking for is "desires" which you even admit you submit to. You are nowhere near the level of sidhartha gauthama
>>
File: dolan.jpg (15KB, 486x435px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
15KB, 486x435px
>>34291472

>Kek I think the word you're looking for is "desires" which you even admit you submit to.

Too dumb to come up with anything say so he corrects your choise words, typical britbong. Ofc I do. I'm not trying to LARP buddha or anything. I'm closer to a hedonist than a buddhist monk.

>You are nowhere near the level of sidhartha gauthama

Nor did I ever say I was. I just gave you an example where your beloved Maslov's pyramid wasn't fullfilled.

>Really it's almost what some may call a "substitute" for sex.

If there is a substitute for sex. Why would I do irrational things to fulfil my >physiological desires

And no I haven't abstained from sex with women. I just abstain myself from fucking wome that work at the same place or are my classmates.
>>
>>34291675
>typical britbong

I'm American. Why are you putting words in my mouth?

>your beloved Maslow's pyramid wasn't fulfilled

When did I ever say I loved him? Why are you putting words in my mouth? I think both figures were talking about two extremely different things. It's unfair to compare Sidhartha to Maslow.

So, why are you trying to put words in my mouth?
>>
go away normie this place is not 4u
>>
File: 142523643.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
142523643.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>34291851
You are american aka niggerbritish. You speak their language as your own.

>When did I ever say I loved him? Why are you putting words in my mouth?

I was sarcastic. Typical for an american to not spot that.

>So, why are you trying to put words in my mouth?

Insults are not ad hominem.
>>
>>34291983
>Has intense intellectual discussion for an hour
>Devolves into shitposting when he loses

Oof well w/e I had fun while it lasted
>>
File: alien-space-jockey-hr-giger.jpg (158KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
alien-space-jockey-hr-giger.jpg
158KB, 1200x867px
>>34292057
Lol. You didn't provide any arguments in the last message. Ofc I will degenerate down the spine if you do.
>>
File: 7wzjszzh.jpg (11KB, 240x236px)
7wzjszzh.jpg
11KB, 240x236px
>>34292057
You never answed any of my questions and you call this intellectual discussion. This is why burgers are frowned upon.
>>
File: brady410.jpg (57KB, 561x768px) Image search: [Google]
brady410.jpg
57KB, 561x768px
>>34291905
r9k is full of normies now I won't lower the quality one bit. Few years later when I was an actual neet this place was different.
>>
>>34292424
Few years ago*

english is hart
>>
Bumping cos I feel bad for OP
>>
>>34293505
And that's fine by me
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.