[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the minimum dick size required to be able to penetrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1460100668438.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460100668438.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
What's the minimum dick size required to be able to penetrate a woman like this? I feel like my 5.1 incher (bone-pressed, effective length might be less than 5) won't do.
>>
>>34289003

Depends on the position.

Probaby 5" effective length would be enough.

>inb4 7"+
>>
>>34289003
5"x5" is all you really need. You only need more if she's loose.
>>
>>34289083
yeah its all you really need for you to get cheated on
>>
>>34289003
As long as you work with your whole length and not just move an inch back and forth you will be alright anon
>>
So say you stick your 5" weenie in her she's really only feeling 3" because she has such a thick booty right?
>>
>>34289003
she is a big girl.
so puss is at least 8 inches deep
need another 2 to get pass them juiicy ass cheeks
so 9 inches anon.

other positions where her ass ain't in the way
>>
>>34289003
as long as you cum it doesn't matter
you could have a 2" dick but if .5" got in and it made you jizz, then that's plenty.
>>
With the right angle of entry and her legs splayed like that, nothing will be in the way to prevent you from getting all of it in.
>>
>>34289150
8 might be hitting her cervix too hard, maybe 7 is ideal? You can always spread her ass to get past dem cheeks
>>
>>34289202
>maybe 7 is ideal
how can 7 be ideal if her aroused pussy depth is 7 inches?
>>
>>34289202
7 inches normal thickness is probably the ideal size unless she's a masochist
>>
>>34289135
This is what I fear the most. I'm confident that all of my length will get in, but because of the sheer size of that tushy compared to my pencil penis, there'd be little to no feeling from her end.
>>
>>34289046
>Depends on the position.
/thread
It's like you virgins act like doggystyle is literally only position you can have sex in...
>>
>>34289338
Missionary is objectively harder to do if you're not well-endowed.
>>
>>34289381
No it isn't... that's clearly wrong
>>
>>34289338
>you virgins

DO YIU KNWO ON WHAT BOARD YOU ARE ON? LEVAE NOW
>>
>>34289400
i'm into heavy set qts, so you got that fuppa to worry about
need at least 8 inches
>>
>>34289150
>so her puss is at least 8 inches deep
Anon fails basic anatomy
>>
>>34289003
three words

UNDER AND UP

get under the booty
go up into the booty
thereby you circumvent the THICC ASS, much like how the europeans attempted to circumvent the ottoman empire to get through to the THICC chinese trade goods and ended up discovering the new world by accident, resulting in a bunch of indians getting REKT
literlally nothing can go wrong
>>
>>34289490
Anon takes the easy bait
>>
>>34289513
holy fuck best post i read this month

severly underrated
>>
>>34289003

For starters anyone with any dick size can fuck a girl like that doggystyle, you just spread their cheeks apart.... The real obstacle is froggystyle, cowgirl/reverse, that stuff. Aside from that It seriously depends on the girls vag as much as it does your dick. I dated a girl who had a similar body to that (literally had the golden ratio of wasit-hips and wasnt fat, bless highschool), and even though I have a 7x5.5 inch dick, it was like fucking air. Sometimes NEITHER OF US would know if my dick was inside of her. Since then I've been with a few other girls with similar bodies, and some a bit thiccer, but they were way more tight and enjoyable.
>>
>>34289003
Never know till you try. that's the real redpill on vaginas. Every vagina is a little different in terms of what the pleasure maximizing penetrative depth is. I find anything over 6 inches is usually painful unless he goes really slow, and that's boring sex as far as I'm concerned.

Unless you're a cursed 3 incher, there's probably a vagina somewhere out there that your penis is perfectly suited for.

>>34289150
this is a retarded post lmao. also try spreading the cheeks if you're afraid you can't get past them, jesus.
>>
>>34289003
7 inches will do
>>
File: ApGMRvA.jpg (82KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ApGMRvA.jpg
82KB, 768x1024px
>>34289003
Don't even listen to any of these literal faggot virgins memeing about "DUDE YOU NEED 28324389892 INCHES."

She's not arching her back, so you'd literally have to lower yourself into an awkward position even to TRY (unsuccessfully; unless your dick was a literal rope) and fuck her asshole.

pic related is a position you'd fuck her in. It doesn't seem as intimidating now, does it?
>>
File: 0ats.jpg (88KB, 800x608px) Image search: [Google]
0ats.jpg
88KB, 800x608px
>>34289003
i have fucked multiple girls who are thicc like this, and they all have a similar cunt. my dick is around 9 inches and i recall my most recent fuck, she said that it was just about right, any smaller and its a no.
>>
>>34289003
nah op
that's just the positioning for cowgirl, you're thinking about this wrong
for doggystyle she needs to be arching her back more and you have to basically go up from the bottom until you find the hole and then enter it
man, i miss sex
>>
>>34289907
damn I didn't see that>>34289866 already said this here
Good shit my dude
>>
>>34289866
Any more on this STOOPID THICC female?
>>
>>34289003
brraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

original
>>
How do some of you guys have so much length to stroke? The entire length of my erect dick fits in my hand. There's basically no room to stroke unless I use just my thumb and index finger or something. But some of you have dicks so large it looks like you can have two hands on them and still have enough room to stroke. I hate that there's such a large variance in dick sizes.
>>
File: hoC61iW.jpg (259KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hoC61iW.jpg
259KB, 1536x2048px
>>34289939
Original soapy ass.
>>
>>34290027
giving me more feels tbhnest
>>
>>34289993
There isn't a large variance in dick size. Penis size is actually very normally distributed, ~95% of penises fall between 4.5 and 6.5 inches. There isn't a major size difference based on race either, at least not in professionally measured studies. There is in self reported studies but again, asking men to honestly tell their penis size is retarded.

99% of people who claim to have penises larger than that are lying out their asses.
>>
>>34289513
Classic post Idk why
>>
>>34289889
>my dick is around 9 inches

you're not even trying with this bait are you senpai?
>>
>>34290101
The difference between a 4.5 inch dick and 6.5 inch dick is staggering, though. It's not like the average range is just something like [5, 5.5], where the upper bound isn't all that much better than the lower bound performance-wise. In that case women wouldn't care as much if a man's dick were on the lower end of the spectrum.
>>
>>34289003
Mine is about 5.5" max and I successfully boned a thicc crazy chick I met on omegle. Her ass looked more or less like your pic. I will say this though: contrary to what you might think, doggystyle is actually the best position if you're not particularly well-endowed. Cowgirl also works to some extent. Missionary didn't really work for us.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.