[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dysphoria I think you mean disorder anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>Dysphoria
I think you mean disorder anon.
>>
>>34288858
i think we all know that robots are basically women.
>>
>>34288858
Is that a trannny?
>>
>>34288892
yes. she's pretty hawt, no?
>>
File: 1483083362586.png (222KB, 225x421px) Image search: [Google]
1483083362586.png
222KB, 225x421px
Being bi as a guy is the worst feeling in the world.

I want to be a submissive twink for bigger guys but i also want to be an alpha and manly guy for the girls. I started working out and everyday my "dream" of being a submissive fag is getting less realistic.

Shit sucks. Its like you have to choose to go left or right, and you want to go left but you know you will regret not going right but you have to make a decision.

Fuck it hurts
>>
File: TheDonald.jpg (181KB, 670x900px) Image search: [Google]
TheDonald.jpg
181KB, 670x900px
>>34288858
Don't post such degenerate things today please do so another day today is a holiday in America.
>>
>>34288888
Whoa, Those digits...
>>
>>34288909
I don't believe you, post proofs.
Also
>she
>>
>>34288888
there is no denying the quints of truth
>>
>>34288858
whats your reasoning? back that up with facts or at least some kind of believable theory if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>34288858
No, you are just a fag in denial, kys.
>>
>>34288925
I will be your gf, you can get fucked by as many Chads as you want.
>>
>>34288858
Gender Dysphoria is a meme. It's not real. It's just wimpy sissies wanting to be a girl because being a man is too hard.
>>
>>34288970
I forgot to add i'd highly prefer if my girlfriend was actually a girl with a vagina instead of a dick
>>
>>34288877
yes? people who claim to have dysphoria generally think it's a disorder.
>>
>>34289001
I am a biological girl, I don't care if you want to fuck guys. No girls though.
>>
>>34289022
Prove it my nigga
>>
>>34289013

the punchline of all of this is that

> gender dysphoria
> autism spectrum disorder
> both in the DSM V
> autism is the only one with disorder in the title
> thread is nothing but autists telling trannies that they have a disorder
>>
>>34288925

move to a city with actual queers to pick from and stop reading 4chan

having a bunch of sexually frustrated robots in your ear is not a good way to find the ass buffet you're looking for
>>
I would pick the opposite sex if I had a choice, and relate more to them, but it would be disingenuous to call that dysphoria. I honestly don't like having a corporeal form at all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.