[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he fell for the alcoholism is a disease meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4718.jpg (121KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4718.jpg
121KB, 413x395px
> he fell for the alcoholism is a disease meme
>>
>>34288752
It is.

Stop talking about things that you don't know, anon.
>>
The disease meme was literally created to fuel the rehab business

The "cure" for alcoholism is to nut up and stop fucking drinking if you can see that it's harmful to yourself and/or the people in your life.
>>
>>34288920
hi normie, get out of my board.
>>
>>34288752
when they say that addiction is genetic, they mean that the only people who can get addicted to drugs/alcohol/video games are mentally retarded. if you can get to a point where you are hurting yourself and ruining your quality of life because you want to spend more time consuming something that doesn't even make you feel that good anymore, then you never had a chance at actually planning forward for more than 5 minutes.

watching someone struggle with addiction is like watching a stray dog try to climb a ladder. the last thing any of them should be doing is trying to come back to society. fuck off and die in the cold.
>>
>>34288920
>mfw feeling anxiety is now a disease
>mfw feeling depressed is now a disease
>mfw feeling stressed out is now super unhealthy, you can even skip work/school if you are feeling a little stressed
>mfw headaches are now a disease
>mfw some people get the flu shot even though there is no advantage there
>mfw liking sex too much is now a disease
>mfw for all the things that people normally feel there are drugs which are usually just vitamins or help with inflammation - literally have nothing to do with how your brain is functioning to feel certain things.
>>
>>34288752
Yes

All responsibility goes DIRECTLY to the user because if alcoholism itself was a disease then more people would be alcoholics and distributions and illness would be reported..

I was a heroin addict but I am going on the record to say just because I know this is going to trigger some people alcoholics are literally the scum of the earth

How can you get addicted to such a meme drug?

But don't ever blame drugs for your problems kids its 2000% you're fault

The entire disease model is just for funding shitty therapists and terrible useless rehab places

>Muh disease

Shut up faggot fucking own up to your actions
>>
>>34288752
Wow excuse my fucking awful grammar

>Distributions of illness amongst a population
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.