[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1445195837069.jpg (175KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1445195837069.jpg
175KB, 900x599px
Have you ever known someone who went on to commit suicide?

What were they like?
What effect did it have on people who knew them?
>>
Yeah, happened last month.

He was extroverted, carefree, got in trouble with the law a few times (as well as gangs, I think, hence the suicide). No one saw it coming, at all.
>>
>>34287689
>rows upon rows of houses

america is a disgusting place
>>
>>34287689
My grandma and my uncle. Yeah, this runs in the family. Both turned into cunts because of the antidepressants, and my grandma loved this world she would have never offed herself without those pills.

Never take antidepressants, they fuck you up
>>
>>34287689
>i was 14 years old
>father decided we have to sell our house because no money
>one family came to check house
>it ended up with us selling house to them
>i was at computer as usual when their son around 18 years old came to my room
>he seemed pretty alright
>was realy interested about hows living around here,how it is to live in big house, asking about neighbours
>we moved to other city
>later i asked cousin that i used to hang with how are they
>he told me their father is always abroad, daughter is whore blowing guys on streets,guy i talked with is known for doing drugs, mother doesnt give a shit at all
>months later my mother tells me he hanged himself in our old barn we used to play as kids
>>
Yes, didn't know him well, his sister was in my class/a friend. He was a pretty 'silent' guy but not introvert, played music, had a few close friends,...

He threw himself in front of a train, family was obviously devasted, they hadn't noticed anything wrong at all.
>>
>>34287908
Why did they start taking the pills?
>>
>>34287908
>muh medicine is bad

I'll let my general practitioner be the judge of that, should I ever need them. Weed works for now
>>
>>34287993

>antidepressants
>medicine

fucking stonerfags don't know shit
>>
>>34287990
Prescriptions. They both sought help. My grandma was in therapy anyway to cope with her cancer, my uncle had prior outbursts of rage for which he had to visit a psych. Guess both of them thought it would help, I'm pretty sure it killed them both.
>>
>>34287689

Friend of a friend. Last time I saw him was at a close friend/co-workers party. He was bummed about his girl breaking up, though they kept breaking and getting back together. He got upset and decided to go see her and he left the party.

He was doing shrooms and drinking heavy. I remember making a sarcastic joke about him having his shit together.

Blew his brains out in her room when she was at work. She discovered his body and called our mutual friend distraught asking what to do.

In my opinion the dude had aspergers. Just got caught up on some stupid girl.
>>
>>34287689
I had my 18 year old nephew who was close to me attempt suicide

I think it was more for attention because he's fine now (6 months later) and even has a fucking girl friend (FUCKING NORMIE SHITTER)
His suicide note was stupid and had no substance either, so if he died it would have been for nothing.
>>
My whole family is depressed. If they start offing themselves I will probably follow and if I go first I know it will cause a chain reaction.

This might be what is keeping us all alive.
>>
>>34288033

Oh yea. He literally did that like less than 24 hours after the party. Evening party and I think he did the act in the morning after she left for work.
>>
File: 1472348919108.jpg (111KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1472348919108.jpg
111KB, 736x552px
>>34288048
Assured mutual destruction.

Worked for the Cold War, I'm sure it'll work for your family. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>34288035
I feel suicidal and I don't know how I could recover if I failed an attempt.

To still be alive and to have had people read your suicide note and know what you tried to do. If it happens they better keep me locked the fuck up in a padded room because I'm running for the nearest tall building.
>>
>>34288096
Well it's not like he didn't have support from family and doctors and shit

Moral of the story is: don't commit suicide you mong, people give more of a shit about you then they let on sometimes
>>
I jumped off a four-story building and passed out.
Survived with a broken leg, spine injuries and some braindamage. Nothing permanent tho, and i left no note. I just told everyone i slipped on a patch of ice.
The attempt made me realize what a piece of shit i am, so i wont try again.
>>
>>34288121
Was it really the tallest building you could find or was it more of a cry for help?
>>
>>34288140
Tallest building i could find. The other option would have been a watertower, but i would have break in so there wouldnt have been the option to bail out.
>>
A boy in my school killed himself when he was seventeen over a girl. He jumped in front of a train. She's an instagram 'model' now.
>>
yea she was really sweet but you could feel the aura around her was very sad. she jumped out of her bedroom window and landed in front of a starbucks. it fucked everyone up, desu. everyone started going to doctors, having random anxiety attacks and they got a lot more sensitive. i can't delete any of the messages she sent me before either. not even her phone number.
>>
>>34287750
how else would you build houses?
>>
She was a druggie and we were friends, she killed herself my junior year, she accidently overdosed. She had mental health problems and didn't have her phone with her while she was doing drugs in some abandoned house one night with some other girl (she was grounded, she snuck out) the other girl left in the middle of the night and in the morning she was found dead.
Her two best friends dropped out of school senior year because they couldn't handle it, they're also still druggies. Her funeral was really awful, this girl I knew kept being mean to me because I wasn't crying.
She was a really sweet girl, she was always kind to others, when you spoke to her she actually listened and cared.
>>
Jehovah why is there so much pain?
>>
Yeah, in a guy who went to my middle school who I sort of knew. He ended up going to a different hs and I think shot himself before junior year. How he had a gun, I have no idea. Also idk why he did it, but he was gay and I guess depressed and I think his family life was a bit fucked. I actually went to a service for friends and family because our siblings were close.

Whenever I think about him now I just remember those statistics that are like "1 in x people commit suicide" and how out of our middle school class, that was him. It's weird.
>>
Last May a girl I talked to online told me she was going to move to China for a few weeks then kill herself. She had been anorexic and had social difficulties, so she lived with her well-off father despite being in her 20s and having no job... I don't think she had any real friends. She distrusted most people, because a lot of people had been terrible to her. I met her on a forum, and there were daily threads bashing her because of her problems...But she was very kind to me. I think she saw that we were similar, so she was not afraid. She spoke a lot of being isolated, and she went to China to chase after a man who didn't love her. I don't know for sure, but I never heard from her again, so I can only assume she went through with it. I'm sorry I couldn't help her. I can only imagine her family was devastated, but her father must have seen something coming though, because she was a skeleton in the last few pictures she sent me...
>>
File: gekk.png (274KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
gekk.png
274KB, 1280x614px
>>34287689
>2010
>be me
>16 years old
>there was this "cool guy everyone who uses facebook should know because he used to send requests to everyone"
>he used to go out a lot with his friends and from what i heard he was a nice guy to chill with
>he sent me a request but i never accepted it because my 16 y/o self thought i was being pranked
>fast forward to one month later
>decide to check out his profile
>I notice most of his friends from the school he attended changed their profile pic to a black ribbon
>he killed himself three weeks ago because their parents were abusive
>mfw maybe i could have stop his suicide thoughts if i just accepted that request and talked to him
>>
>>34287993
weed makes me laugh but it also has a way of making me thinking very bad things about my life. Things I wouldn't think about when I'm sober. Like...it possibly triggers my subconscious. For example, I'll start thinking about how my coworkers have noticed that I've been wearing the same pair of shoes for 8 months...but in reality, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>34289786
change your shoes weirdo
>>
http://facesofsuicide.com/

Watch this and feel bad man
>>
A guy from high school committed suicide a few years ago. He was popular, handsome, had good genes (blonde hair blue eyes), wealthy (parents were dentists) yet he still killed himself. His life was so much better than mine. Makes me feel like shit to be honest. I wish I had the courage to kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy.
I talked to his mom 3 years after it happened and she was still really bent out of shape over her son's death. I felt bad for her (and his dog - even his dog was depressed because of it)
>>
>>34288121
That's literally my attempt except the brain damage and I did kind of leave a note so I got a month in the coo coo shed and I want to try again but not fail this time.
>>
Not anyone close to me, but more than a few close to my family.

Fucks people up, sometimes beyond recovery.
Still, I've got no problems with suicide. If ya' really wanna die, die. Don't be miserable for other people.
>>
>>34288118
>Moral of the story is: don't commit suicide you mong, people give more of a shit about you then they let on sometimes
fuck off you retard
>>
I heard a high school classmate of mine committed suicide a year after graduation. I knew next to nothing about him it didn't affect me and I can't comment on what might have driven him to it.
>>
>>34287689
Only once, in high school.
The guy was a goofy stoner with a funny laugh. No one expected it.
>>
I'm probably going to kill myself soon
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.