[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls ever look at you and then start giggling in public?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: girls.jpg (198KB, 1080x1106px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
198KB, 1080x1106px
Do girls ever look at you and then start giggling in public?
>>
Yeah that's when I end up strangling them
>>
>>34287641
no, but they get giggly around me.
>>
>>34287641
No, either don't look at me or if I notice one looking at me they just look away really quick (so do I).
>>
Only after they stop me in the street and pull down my pants. Hate when that happens.
>>
>>34287641
I work at a gas station and girls who I serve sometimes either look at each other and then giggle, or they talk to each other about girl shit while I'm packing their groceries and crack smiles.
It doesn't happen all the time, but enough to make me notice.

Not sure whether it's because I'm radiating beta waves and they can smell it on me, or because I look attractive or whatever...
I don't have enough self-esteem to make an accurate judgment and often assume it's because I come off as a limp wristed autist
>>
>>34287641
I would slap the right girl's ass so hard!

>implying she was giving me that look
>>
>>34287641
Yes...

Once they asked me and my friends from which class we were from, he answered and they turned back and started giggling...

FUCK, why Am I so ugly?
>>
>>34287641
O-occasionally. One time I went to a fast food place to eat inside (alone) but they had a big sign that said their credit/debit card reader was broken. I never carry cash because I'm too afraid to use an ATM since I've never used one before. So I took one step in the door saw the sign, did a RE style quick turn and went back to my car and drove away. A group of stacies outside started laughing at me and whispering stuff like "wtf!?!?!" and "weeeeeeeirdoooooo!!!!"
>>
>>34287700
>implying you'd have the courage to do that even if she was looking at you
>>
My cousin once walked by a group of girls and they barked at him.
>>
>>34287641
Girls don't even notice I'm alive anon
>>
>>34287727
I am not robot enough to not do it desu. I did it a few times, I can do it again.
>>
>>34287641
The girl on the right is Jaden Smith's girlfriend.
>>
Who's the qt girl on the left?
>>
>>34287641
w...wait

t...t.t.that means I'm ugly?
>>
>>34287772
It's a man. oreganos
>>
>>34287641
>those hairlines
>that struggle booty
>those brows
lord help them.
>>
Two girls in the car next to mine were giggling and laughing at me when I was at traffic lights once. It felt pretty strange and surreal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.