[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will taking test make me Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 142736_0420.jpg (48KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
142736_0420.jpg
48KB, 400x600px
Will taking test make me Chad?
>>
>>34285987

it won't make you chad but it will give you everything you need to become one

>confidence
>looks
>almost a desperate need to fuck ur that horny
>more social
>>
It might make your tits grow, don't fuck with your hormones.
>>
>>34285987
No, you're so beta there is literally no possible cure. May as well just fuck your shit up famalam
>>
>>34286234
Are you joking?
>>34285987
No,anon, unless you suffer from low testosterone levels, or are cheating the muscle gain journey, test will only:
> Fill your skin with acne
> increase your sexual appetite
> Give you random outbursts of anger
> Shrink your testicles and may cause both penile atrophy and erectile dysfunction
> Increase male baldness
> Increase hair growth on other parts of the body (chest hair, back hair, beard, etc)
And that is if you're doing everything correctly. You need to know that T is a chemical precursor of estrogen, the female hormone. Your body turns T into est through an enzyme called aromatase,produced by your adipose tissue. Chances are that, irresponsibly taking T wil only make your body convert every additional test into est, which would do the exact of what you want: it would feminize your body and potentially wreck your dick.
So no. Don't play around with hormones. If you truly believe you suffer from low testosterone levels, you should visit an endocrinologist and listen to what he has to say.
>>
>>34286395
> Exactly the opposite* of what you want
Besides, there are natural ways to boost your test that you could try. None of them are easy, though.
> Lose weight (fat)
> Exercise (weight lifting)
> Eat healthy. Your body needs a minimum amount of a bunch of vitamins and minerals to function properly, including but not limited to zinc... Shit I forgot the name of the others, but still, the sort of nutrients that only a variable diety will provide. Variety as in Vegetables, fruits and protein instead of the carb feast that you currently eat.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.