[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ass jewellry is being heralded as the leading female fashion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: my-hand-on-her-ass.jpg (116KB, 1280x1132px) Image search: [Google]
my-hand-on-her-ass.jpg
116KB, 1280x1132px
Ass jewellry is being heralded as the leading female fashion trend of 2017.
Young women are seeing past the sexual stigma buttplugs have had in the past and are instead wearing them for decorative reasons.
What do you think about this /r9k/?
Would you let your daughter wear a plug in public?
>>
>tfw no bf to make me wear a buttplug all day, vibrating if he's feeling cruel
>tfw no bf to pierce my pussy for
>tfw no bf
>>
no it isn't
nobody wears buttplugs for "decorative reasons" they're fucking buttplugs
this is strange bait to get people to talk about buttplugs for some reason
>>
File: zqMbJYyg.jpg (42KB, 728x1294px) Image search: [Google]
zqMbJYyg.jpg
42KB, 728x1294px
>>34284809
you've probably never spoken to a woman it's pretty common now.
>>
>>34284783
I have some exactly like that but we're getting rid of them because the jewel part is not big enough to keep it from creeping all the way up into your butt. I got really scared.
>>
>>34284847
my gf doesnt creep inside. your asshole is too wide faggot. stop taking dicks
>>
>>34284809
Erm my gf wears them during the day when we go out. Then again its because tell her too as a form of sexual degradation. She went 4 hours with it in once. Said she took it out a few times to pee but inserted straight away.
>>
>>34284882
I only take one dick tho
>>
>>34284783
>training women to accept being cumdumpsters 24/7
sounds ok to me
>>
>tfw no gf to put a gem plug in while i eat her cooch
>>
>>34284932
eating cooch tastes like raw fish in the sun. not worth it- just such on her bead and thats it
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 660x330px
>>34284847
This is what I thought, I never got this type because I've always thought they would, the base is always supposed to be bigger then what goes inside. But you can see here the base is the same size as the plug, with no string... I'll post a pic of what it should have
>>
>>34285032
yep. That's the exact one I have. It's really uncomfortable too. The edges of that one really poke into you, so we got some heart shape ones with rounded edges and one of those went too far in once so we stopped. Both of us were pretty disappointed.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>34285032
This has a long base that can nestle into your crack like a thong for long wearing.
Anyone that knows anything about things that guy in the ass know that the jewel ones are unsafe, and will creep inside.
>>
>>34285069
If you want ones for long wearing, get the ones with super thin stems. Becusse it's just the sfifinter musle that will hurt.
>>
>>34284847
Gavin? ls that you
>>
>>34284945
This is false. Stop eating out chub chubs after volleyball practice.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 260x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 260x186px
>>34285069
You mean this one?
>tow no kinky gf to plug before dates
>>
Is this bait? What kind of fucking degeneracy are you talking about?
>>
>>34285193
>talking about degeneracy on rk9
did you get lost on your way to /pol/ lad?
>>
>>34284783
Do you think my GF would like it if I got her one for valentines?
>>
>tfw exgf had a butttplug with tail attached
>tfw never asked her to use it
>tfw not a furry but still attracted to it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.