[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one of these threads let's go.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1484286070023.png (1010KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484286070023.png
1010KB, 1000x1000px
one of these threads let's go.
>>
File: 1483766633764.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483766633764.png
164KB, 659x525px
all of the ones beside Eternal Paradise seem strange. I dont want to be somebody else or live in another galaxy or be an omnipotent being or live other peoples lives. Our problems are that we want to be authentically ourselves, but we live in a shitty world. I want the chance to be me, to express myself without the constrains of the society in which i live in and give the rest of that freedom to every human on earth. If there was an option to change Earth into Eternal Paradise, id choose that.
>>
File: 1472866035643.png (78KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
1472866035643.png
78KB, 325x323px
>>34284393
Retarded.

If you have complete control over the eternal paradise then you can live out both of the other options except in addition, you have the option to go back to the Paradise.

ANY one of these choice games where one of the options is essentially an infinite space that you can shape to your liking will always beat out the other options as unless otherwise stated, you can replicate them.

There was one with waifus too where one of the options was a waifu who took you into a pocket dimension that she could warp into literally anything and would give you the power to do so too as long as you always loved her, essentially meaning you could replicate all of the other scenarios too.
>>
>>34284710
Oh and
>inb4 you can't be the construct because no omnipotence
Construct isn't omnipotent because he can't create life. Nothing in the Paradise laws state you can't be the construct
>>
>>34284393
I think great observer would be nice but probably because I'm a tranny and I would love to live as a girl.
>>
>>34284814
You could do that in paradise too retard
>>
>>34284710
You can have "eternal" paradise if you pick observer and make your lifespan so long that you are effectively immortal. Only caveat is that you have to accept the mindwipe.
>>
>>34284393
Eternal Paradise, not even a choice. You could literally enter the 2D realm and live out all your fantasies.
>>
>>34284841
But you can literally do that in paradise too except without worrying about mind wipe unless you REALLY want it.

There's no reason to pick the others.
>>
>>34284824
"Look anyway you want" isn't being a women but hey maybe I can do that and I'm reading into things too much
>>
>>34284883
I'm pretty sure that includes looking like you have a vagina. Now that might not mean you actually have a vagina since we're dealing with supernatural shit here, but at the very least everyone would think you have one even if they looked at your genitals directly.
>>
File: 1474996940316.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474996940316.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
>>34284393
Construct
I would create an Utopia of pleasure, unity and peace
all who would try to harm my Utopia willingly will meet a swift and public punishment by being lifted to air and exploding into mist of gore
no being could hurt another without the fear of force of nature that judges the wicked instantly
no one would know what that force is, they would call it karma, they would call it justice, none could realize it was the Construct guiding them to the right way with iron fist
imagine Dystopia where everyone is nice to one another and only the gullible and obedient survive and are showered with excesses, no famine, no disease, only people wishing for death would be those bored of the experience
they would forget their experience and be able to relive it in another body again and again
if other life forms would threaten my chosen planets of peaceful hedonists i would wipe out their fleets like swatting a fly teaching them to emulate my hedonist hippy community or risk death by unknown force of nature
sure would be swell
>>
>>34284393
Construct.
Having a full understanding of the universe and never dissappearing...
It sounds beautiful.
>>
>>34285809
>having a full understanding of the universe sounds beautiful
It does because you don't already have a full understanding of it. The thing you actually want is discovery not knowledge. Once you have a full understanding of how everything works it will stop being interesting very quickly.
It actually sounds horrifying because you would already know everything that has ever been and will ever be. You'd experience time as a physical dimension, and you'd see events as little parts on a still image, already knowing where they began and where they go. It would be like looking at a painting that never moves for eternity without the ability to ever look away or die.
>>
>>34286017
>Putting words in his mouth

OR he actually fucking wants what he does? Try considering people have their own opinions.
>>
>>34284393
Eternal Paradise > Great Observer > The Construct

I don't see how being a Great Observer could be better than Eternal Paradise, because I could live out my life in some anime world that is much better than the real worldl, also I wouldn't have to die to return. Also, I could give myself eternal pleasure if I wanted to.

Eternal Paradise is the only choice.
>>
>>34285194
What a utopia, anon, I would be lifted up into the air and crushed for not being a puppet.

You would be like one of those God's in fiction who want humanity to not think, only to obey.

At least give them full freedom and guide them another way, instead of destroying them.

The first time you would use your power, people would panic, rightfully so, your system is like a dictatorship. They would fear you, and the utopian dream of yours would be crushed.

Great, now you have to try the same thing again on another planet.
>>
>>34284393
Eternal paradise is pretty much observer with no drawbacks and the construct seems rather shit. I've always thought this particular CYOA was nonsense.
>>
Great observer not original POOOP
>>
>>34284393
The Great Observer forgets about the room, but does he forget the knowledge gained from his observations and multitudinous lives?
>>
>>34284710
With Eternal Paradise the only limit is your imagination. But that IS a limitation. Eventually you would have lived out everything you could think of. It would become a stale echo chamber. Reliving your own life wouldn't help. Bringing in others with fresh ideas would help, but still be vastly inferior to living their lives and actually having new experiences.
>>
>>34284393

Eternal Paradise is the right choice.

Imaging living the life you want, play all the videogames, play all the movies.

Have a romance with every beautiful girl in the world
>>
File: 1484080323393.png (542KB, 1146x940px) Image search: [Google]
1484080323393.png
542KB, 1146x940px
originalable
>>
File: 1484285945194.jpg (284KB, 1150x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484285945194.jpg
284KB, 1150x1600px
What about this cyoa?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.