[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: wall.jpg (212KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
212KB, 509x339px
Is the wall real or just some loser revenge fantasy? Does finding a girlfriend really get that much easier after 30? I'm sure that this being r9k you guys all blow things out of proportions they can't all be used up whores looking for beta bux. There must be a good number of them who are coming out of an ltr or have just been focusing on there career until then right?
>>
>>34284235
Yes it gets easier after 30.
But it doesn't matter, they're all used goods and men who haven't had any at that point don't care as much and don't want to risk losing anything on some burnout slut.
>>
getting a girlfriend is its easiest around 18-23
you literally just go outside and don't have autism and somebody will like you enough to want to date you

25+ they expect you to have full time work in a field you can go up in and be well on your way to owning a house and shit
>>
>>34284286
Used goods as in had a few boyfriends or just casually fucking people? There's a huge difference.
>>
>>34284308
With sex being viewed as less meaningful among women, and widespread promiscuity being more accepted by the general public, most of the time it means casual fucking.

Disregard females, acquire currency.
>>
>>34284299
What if you are 30+ a homeowner and have a decent job? That is most people at that age so I don't see how it would effect your odds much. Also checked my man.
>>
File: 1478633888416.jpg (70KB, 869x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478633888416.jpg
70KB, 869x960px
>>34284235
The wall will be real and it will be funded primarily by American taxpayers
>>
>>34284358
30+ homeowner with decent job. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>34284379
Wanna make a bet?
>>
>>34284381
Are you a 30+ homeowner with decent job? Whats the robot life like for you? have you found dating to be any easier?
>>
>>34284235
This isn't rocket science. Women seek money and power (financial, social, etc...) while men seek looks and fertility.
Men in their 30s have spent a good decade acquiring wealth and go for women in their 20s who reciprocate.
Women in their 30s start showing signs of age that men pick up on. They want the guys in their same age group but can't have them cause they're with younger women.
>>
>>34284235
It's effects are massively exaggerated online. It's real for the ones who become obese or the ones who were right on the line already. The wall isn't as dramatic for all women, though.

For the rest, they still have unlimited legions of men and betas hitting on them. They just aren't as desired by Chads anymore. They'll still live a significantly better life than 90% of men, and they won't truly experience the loneliness of being completely undesirable.
>>
ITT: teenagers virgins being experts on what dating is like in your 30s.

Yes, dating is far better in your 30s. You have a much more wide selection of girls to pick from, you are more attractive by default because you probably got your life together and make enough money to enjoy life. It's so easy to pull college aged pussy from bars.
>>
It's neat seeing a board on r9k with more people saying it gets better then people saying it doesn't. Really gives me hope.
>>
>>34286457
There's no guarantee but it seems to be the case most of the time. Mainly it comes from the inside, at some point robots will just decide to fuck the robot life and start living.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.