[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT I LEAARNED ON R9K IS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1484896169609.jpg (24KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1484896169609.jpg
24KB, 476x349px
WHAT I LEAARNED ON R9K IS
>>
>>34283730
Traps arent gay.
Boipucci is superior.
Jews are pretty ok.
Futa is straighter than heterosexual sex.
>>
to be the you that believes in you'reself
>>
this is 4 u i hope you burst out laughig n like i did the entire day i couldnt breathe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEfZG9OSytA
>>
>>34283749
This
The most important lessons that anyone can learn
>>
>>34283764
No anon, believe in the me that believes in you
>>
that i'm not doing as badly as i thought, i come here every time i need a self-confidence boost. at least i'm not a robot.
>>
>>34283730
Women are shit, jews are shit, blacks are shit, everyone is shit
>>
File: 1484834541924.jpg (83KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484834541924.jpg
83KB, 576x576px
>>34283730
I should most definitely kill myself because it was over before it even began.
>>
>>34283730
It doesn't get better
Roosties be toasty.
There are people worse than me.
>>
File: 1481851400026.jpg (54KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481851400026.jpg
54KB, 1110x720px
lain posters are good people and should be trusted
>>
>>34283730
That I should just end it
>>
>>34283730
I should never have used any mainstream social platforms (including 4chan)
>>
>>34283730
That half this board is infested with /pol/tards who deserve to be robots because of their shitty views on certain groups of people.

The other half are true robots who are the way they are because they were shunned by society for things they can't control, like their natural looks. Coincidentally, the /pol/tard half shun robots here for being black, gay, or otherwise a minority.

The only thing these two groups have in common is their mutual hatred for women. This is understandable due to how attraction works. But the good robots are those who do want a gf to live a nice life with; they just hate the impossibility of it. These robots can be saved should a woman ever decide to be with one of them.

The /pol/tards resort to 'muh degeneracy' and don't fucking deserve a gf. They're worse than the normies, as they look down on the real robots while pretending like they fucking belong. If they do get a gf, they'll abuse her like they do with us.
>>
File: 1483399598262.gif (1016KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483399598262.gif
1016KB, 500x357px
watch the inauguration with /r9k/

>>34285298
>>
>>34285957
why?
khgkygkyguygkuyg
>>
Baiting is an art form that should be praised and appreciated.
>>
>>34286043
/pol/tard here
have a fuckfriend and fucked 10 women

>shitty views on certain groups of people.
not really, it's about compatibility in society and niggers have failed the test over and over again

so even though you find my views disgusting i'm still superior because i'm able to fulfil mine and humanity's deepest urge and continue my lineage
>>
>>34286195
>/pol/tard here
>have a fuckfriend and fucked 10 women

This is exactly what I mean. Clearly you can get with women. Yet, /pol/acks like you come here to make blackbots and others feel even worse about themselves.

Sure, you're superior in the sense of fucking women. So let me ask you - why the fuck are you here that you can't find at /pol/ (or fucking real life)?
>>
>>34286145
I'm too easily influenced
It distracts me from things I actually enjoy because it's the easy but shitty way out of boredom
>>
>>34286337
I'm very depressed. For no reason. I have sex maybe 1-2 times a month and it gives me nothing.

Reading about politics all day gets draining.

I come here because it's a sad place that fits my sad state of mind.
>>
>>34286426
no you fuckin faggot arent depressed kill yourself you meme loving fuckin nigger
go check some dubs and praise kek

kostis you fuckin faggot
>>
>>34286456
t. jealous ugly virgin not even gay sluts would touch with a pole
>>
>>34286426
Then maybe upgrade the status of women in your mind. Actually look for an LTR that can satisfy your emotional needs.

Reach out to black people that seem friendly. Talk to them so that you can see we aren't so different.

At first I was gonna say you fucking deserve it for harboring those views, but that shit gets us nowhere.
>>
>>34283730
Reeeee and other outbursts of that kind
>>
File: profoundquote.png (904KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
profoundquote.png
904KB, 1024x512px
>>34283730
there are a lot of good memes on here.
sadly also lotsof terrible ones.
but the good ones are soooo good. i love them

and of course the adam lanza quote
it's pretty damn good
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.