[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize the longer you go without a girlfriend, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1477808269162.png (553KB, 678x718px) Image search: [Google]
1477808269162.png
553KB, 678x718px
>tfw you realize the longer you go without a girlfriend, the harder it becomes to ever get one

and it was already hard to begin with
>>
>>34283707
IoI
chill mayhem
>>
>>34283707
That's not necessarily true. It's true up to a certain age, then the dating pool begins favoring men again when women enter it again after a failed marriage and their looks start going.

It's definitely not an ideal scenario, but the tables do flip eventually.
>>
>>34283738
even when women hit 30, they still won't go for the weirdo guys who have never had a relationship, unless they're software engineers or something
>>
you should probably just knuckle down and get a practice gf
>>
>>34284104
I CAN'T

it's not possible
>>
It's true that once you have a gf getting other girls becomes much easier if you break up.
>>
>>34284179
Why not? Getting one is easy.
>>
>>34284219
it's not easy at all

I am an unattractive boring annoying KHV, no woman has ever been into me
>>
It only becomes harder the more you post on this retarded board, but you don't actually care about getting a GF anyway. You just want to wallow in your own self-pity because you like it.
>>
I know why you're single

i'll give you a hint, it's in the OP image.
>>
>>34284250
>It only becomes harder the more you post on this retarded board
then why do people on this board have a gf
>>
>>34284237
You can work on becoming less boring and annoying.
>>
>>34284314
how, sway?

it's all I know
>>
>>34284279
Because they don't spend their time posting anime and complaining about how they don't have a GF.
instead they actually went out and, you know, got a fucking girlfriend.

they put in effort or some shit, but you're probably far too lazy for that, so whatever man u do u :^).
>>
>>34284334
please don't post in my thread if you're just going to shitpost
>>
>>34284346
He's right though. It's simply a matter of making an effort.
>>
>>34284321
Get some hobbies? Other than animu and vidya.
>>
>>34283738
You still need money to please them, which most robots lack of. Then you can get a fat single mom looking for free stuff. It happened with my friends.
>>
>>34284346
Ah, but it's the truth anon. I'm not shitposting, you're actually just fucking lazy.

You
>>34284237
really enjoy feeling like a piece of shit.
It gives you something to complain about, and the effort required to go out and get a girlfriend doesn't appeal to you, so instead you bitch and moan on a cantonese imageboard because that's easier than improving yourself so you can attract women.

But I'm giving you what you want anyway by responding to your gay thread, so I guess in the end you win. Congratulations.
>>
File: 1482246200009.jpg (78KB, 526x439px) Image search: [Google]
1482246200009.jpg
78KB, 526x439px
>>34283707
every goal you have will get harder the more you wait, there are very few exceptions
>>
>>34284440
>ask
>get rejected
>ask
>get rejected
>ask
>get rejected
>ask
>get laughed at
>make a tinder
>no matches
>make a dating profile
>no messages
>any messages I send go nowhere

>"no but you're not trying"

?????

why are you making these assumptions
>>
>tfw you realize could get any girl below 8/10
>tfw realize god has blessed me but im still single, khv

heh!
>>
>>34284464
It's pretty clear you made a shitty Tinder profile. It gave off a bad vibe, just like you do in person if everyone rejects you. If you are boring and annoying, then make an effort to become less boring and annoying.
>>
>>34284484
>It's pretty clear you made a shitty Tinder profile
yeah it's shitty because it has pictures of my face on it
>>
>>34284493
The kind of pictures play a huge difference. The same guy can get 0 matches or lots of matches depending on how good his pictures are.
>>
>>34284464

>>34284440
>improving yourself so you can attract women.
>improving yourself != ask a hundred women out
That isn't how it works, bud. Shotgun approach is a meme unless you are already attractive(I DON'T MEAN PHYSICALLY).

You have to be attractive, both to yourself and to women, but not in the sense that your face has to be pretty.

Like, this shit:
>>34284493
>because it has pictures of my face on it
I don't know if you're joking through the multiple layers of ironic humor that people on this board exhibit, but shit like that is a major fucking turnoff for pretty much anyone.
This has nothing to do with women. Men(NOT the fags here that would fuck anything with a hole) would probably reject you for your personality.

Because YOU don't even like yourself. How the fuck do you expect someone else to like you?

Work on improving yourself. The women will come later.
>inb4 "I CANT CHANGE MUH FACE GENETICS".
Then work on something you can change. Improve your personality, work out(more for the confidence than anything else), get a hobby that isn't vidya and masturbating to hentai.

There's a lot more to being "attractive" than looking like a model.
Look at fucking Elliot Rodger. Dude was alright looking and had a nice car, but acted like a fucking sperg and was a lonely virgin because of it.
>>
>>34284619
>work out(more for the confidence than anything else)
meme
>>
>>34284642
It is a meme, and that's why it's for the confidence, and not the muscles, you sad twat.

You feel pretty good about yourself when you can benchpress a fucking family of four.
>>
getting a gf is harder as time goes. not having to do with yourself.

standards of living are rising and so are standards of woman
>>
>>34284658
everyone at /fit/ is loving life huh

wait it's actually the biggest incel board behind /r9k/
>>
>>34284619
>Look at fucking Elliot Rodger
You realize that "acting like a sperg" isn't a result of low effort, right?
Autism is a genetic and developmental disorder, and you can't just fix it by trying hard enough. That's like telling a schizo to try real hard to stop hearing things.

Idiotic normie advice. Some people are genuinely fucked from the start, admit it.
>>
>>34284720
Everything Elliot did wrong was due to low/no effort. He literally never once talked to a girl and asked her out. He never set up a dating site or tinder profile.
>>
File: CzdMz65VEAAe0Ty.jpgorig.jpg (104KB, 700x752px) Image search: [Google]
CzdMz65VEAAe0Ty.jpgorig.jpg
104KB, 700x752px
>>34283707
>>tfw you realize the longer you go without new yuru yuri chapters, the harder it becomes to find reason to live
>>
>>34284779
>in 10 years
generous desu
>>
>>34284733
Because if he ever asked a girl out, he would be rejected.
If he ever met anyone off tinder, he would have gotten rejected.
Girls hate aspies with a passion. It doesn't matter how you look or how much money you have, you are invisible to girls if you don't have a normie personality.
I don't expect you to understand; your type can never empathize with the pain of being a robot.
>>
I don't really want a gf right now, but I'm afraid it's going to be impossible to find someone good if i wait too long. Should I start looking now?

I don't want single moms looking for a beta provider to be my only option.
>>
>>34284779
Half the people on r9k have aspergers, retardo
>>
>>34284798
You are factually wrong. Someone actually created a Tinder profile for Elliot. He got matches and girls interested in meeting.

Now that you have been proven completely, utterly wrong, are you going to come up with another lame Elliot defense excuse?
>>
>>34284856
>Someone actually created a Tinder profile
Key word being 'someone'. This person probably had a completely different mentality than Elliot, was probably more witty and said things Elliot would never say.
You yourself agreed it was the personality that counts, so how does a different person with a non-autistic personality getting hits on tinder with a few photos prove anything?

You don't seem to undetstand. Autistics can't pretend to be normal. They don't have that capacity.
>>
>>34284923
He was very much emulating Elliot. It's amazing how far you will go into denial despite facts being right in front of you.
>>
File: crazypepe.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
crazypepe.png
312KB, 601x595px
>>34284779
>>34284619
>>34284440
>>34284334
>>34284250
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE
YOU'LL NEVER GET WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A ROBOT YOU STUPID FUCKING CHAD

GO AWAYYYYYYY
>>
>>34284619
>Shotgun approach is a meme unless you are already attractive
>(I DON'T MEAN PHYSICALLY)
i don't think any robot is autistic enough to believe you meant physically approach her with a shotgun.
>>
>>34284960
Maybe emulating (which I doubt but ok) works by chat, but it would definitely not work in person. The girl would turn 180 and walk away as soon as she smelled autism.

I think you trying to treat a handicap as though it's not a handicap is true denial.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.