[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Valentine's Day is coming up soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: cc dissapoint.png (326KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
cc dissapoint.png
326KB, 600x412px
I know it's like almost a month out from now but I've been thinking a lot about actually doing something this year.

I'm in my third year of uni and there's this girl who is showing some pretty good signs that she has feelings for me and we've been spending a good amount of time with each other lately and have been getting to know each other pretty well.

I know Valentine's Day is kind of a meme but I'm thinking it would be nice to do something sweet for her then.

Any of my fellow bots have some experience in doing such a thing/ideas? Stories? I would love to hear it.
>>
>>34283506
Why wait that long?

Quit being a fucking pansy waiting for some stupid arbitrary day weeks away and go try now.
>>
Go ask >>>/adv/ you piece of shit.
>>
>>34283506
February is a shit month and valentine's day is the worst holiday of the year.

Just try to sleep through it and distract yourself with Vidya/wagecucking.
>>
>>34283539
Because that arbitrary day happens to be a good excuse.
>>
File: tumblr_mtutq6X6991rgam01o1_1280.png (1MB, 1248x1438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtutq6X6991rgam01o1_1280.png
1MB, 1248x1438px
>>34283539

>>34283573 hits the nail on the head here, it's easy and it's coming up and knowing her she'll probably think a surprise on that day is pretty sweet. I mean yeah you're kinda right but Valentine's Day is a pretty good facilitator if you catch my drift

>>34283571
Worst case scenario I can just play vidya to distract me from my inevitable sadness

>>34283559
too late. Maybe another time
>>
>>34283506
(((Valentine's Day))) it is just a scheme to make money
>>
>>34283506

A qt I've been hanging out with literally asked me to be her date on valentine's. I said yes on impulse. But for real, I'm fucking broke right now. Idk what to do. Help me, brobots. Any ideas?
>>
File: 1481182900176.gif (883KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481182900176.gif
883KB, 250x250px
>>34284775
Fucking lucky you dude. Wish I were in your position, but I'm happy for you.

Just try to figure out something you'll both enjoy that doesn't involve any (or just involves minimal) money. Cook dinner for you two yourself? Make a date out of something you both enjoy? Anything she'd enjoy that would be cheap/free could possibly work. Good luck dude
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.