[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is the best a billionaire could do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>this is the best a billionaire could do
>>
(((Zuckerberg)))

(((Original)))
>>
What is it with the Jews and the Chinese?
>>
>>34283090
They've both stealthily overtaken the whites and have made a pact of alliance as the true dominant races of Earth to prevent them from fighting each other.
>>
She's pretty qute
>>
>>34283090
>What is it with the Jews and the Chinese?
Chinese are the jews of asia
>>
>>34283179
Pretty much this, I'd imagine.
The two have a natural affinity for each other because they share the same nature.
>>
File: mz.gif (541KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
mz.gif
541KB, 500x279px
>>34283056
she did the absolute worst
>>
File: 1473238999900.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473238999900.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>34283056
I'm not a billionaire, but I think I can add some insight to this situation.

She met the requirement of being an average-ish girl in appearance (4-5.5) who took interest in him, and the initial excitement of having a girl interested in him after a lifetime of being alone blinded his better judgment. That will make you overlook a lot of things, and it's not until years in that you realize that you could have done better, but at that point you're attached to her. The initial passion and excitement blinds you, and the prospect of not being alone long-term is a temptation that can't be resisted.

You then sit there wondering what could have been, while spending the rest of your life in silent resentment of your now-wife as she continues to let herself go appearance-wise, writhing in the agony of your love-hate relationship, wrestling with simultaneously loving somebody so much, but also despising them.
>>
>>34283366
1. they met before he had money, so he knows she's legit
2. the jews want to infiltrate china, and the best way to do that is with jew hapas
3. neuroticism
4. uggo fetish?

They even made a big thing out of trying to get the president of China to name their kid.
>>
>>34283056
WHAT HOPE DO WE HAVE THEN OP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>34283056
He's still young. Donald trump had 3 beautiful young wives.
>>
>met before he was rich
>both smart
>jew + asian jew
>will create superintelligent offspring
>>
>>34283056
>implying this is not just a giant jewish programming of the youth so they too grow up to betray their race
>implying this doesnt happen with 99% of famous or rich people
Monkey see, monkey do.
And the allure of being GORILLIONARE or WORLD STAR famous cunt is high as fuck for youngsters.
>>
>>34283133
>>34283179

You're both pretty close. Its actually that the Jews are doing what they did with the US early last century. They see China rising and are desperately looking for a way into that market and power structure. So they marry in.
>>
>>34283090
They need more cyptos for pt.2 of their infiltration scheme.
>>
>>34284451
>China
>rising
>>implying China isn't one gigantic bubble getting ready to burst
Hue hue hue
>>
>>34283179
yep they are
ewnfeoifni
>>
Powerful men marry to further their career. I guarantee zuckerjew gets his physical wants fulfilled by some nameless 17 year old interns
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.