[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you comfortable with the clothes you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (614KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614KB, 2304x1296px
Are you comfortable with the clothes you have
>>
I know I know. I'll buy this soon even though I'm 100% straight.
>>
Is it just me who didn't really enjoy this doujin?
>>
I wish I had better fashion sense. Every day I pretty much wear a different combination of a t-shirt and a hoodie, along with a pair of jeans.

That autism aside, at least I avoid wearing things like in the OP pic that are actively cringey/socially unacceptable when put in public.
>>
people who wear gay ass anime / video game shit in public are the sort of people me and my friends laugh at
>>
>>34282583
My clothes are a bit plain. I kind of want more subtle game stuff, but nothing as embarrassing as what you posted.
Can you imagine someone walking up to you on a crowded street and asking you why you have a shirt with a succubus (male) on it?
>>34282615
It was meh.
>>
>>34282631
>Implying normies are going to know what it even is
Graphic tees are socially acceptable now anon. The nerd culture wave has won.
>>
I wear waffle thermals and jeans.
And a jacket if it is cold out.
>>
>>34282681
>graphic tees are socially acceptable now anon

They're acceptable when Chad and Stacey wear them because they can get away with having one or two "nerdy" interests. If a robot wears them it just serves as yet another visual reminder of his autism.
>>
>>34282757
spoiler: normal people don't wear graphic tees that have direct relation to video games or anime unless they're the autists who wear their 5 year old call of duty collectors edition tshirt
>>
>>34282757
Don't be so autistic with your clothes. Chad and Stacey are Chad and Stacey because they are so open and able to just talk about nothing with anyone, not because they hide all their hobbies and interests artistically in an attempt to save face.
Some things are a bit too far, but generally no one really cares about you positive or negative unless you give them significant reason, you think a shirt on some passing stranger is going to make a huge difference?
>>
Nah, need more tactical gear for the upcoming race war.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 900x975px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 900x975px
>>34282615
Better boy and better shirt
>>
>>34282928
This went to shit after he got drugged and became a generic sub.
>>
>>34282583
Not really I've had the same clothes for years.
I keep telling myself I'm going to lose weight,
>>
>>34282948
Well how would you have preferred him to be then? What was he before he became a sub anyway

Indifferent?
>>
>>34282882
You're telling me you don't cringe when you're out and you see some dude with a t-shirt of a half dressed anime cat girl or a fucking assassin's creed character on it? You don't think to yourself "Jesus that guy doesn't know how to dress himself, he needs to get some fucking self-awareness"?

Fuck off
>>
>>34282983
Indifferent, seen it all sort of feel.
I thought it was kind of nice, I've seen the whole drug corruption mind break sort of thing too many times.
>>
>>34282583

I've worn the same pants to work for every day for three weeks and no one's noticed.
>>
Ok I'm going to leave this in order

>stop making this thread
>stop bumping your thread
>gujira isn't that good
>die and never come back
>>
>>34283035
If I saw someone with a shirt that overt I might think about it for a few seconds to a minute. Am I going to go beat him up in the middle of the street, tell him he's a faggot or otherwise care in a minute or two? No.
Does it mean that wearing any sort of graphic t is a cardinal sin that you absolutely can never do, and you must always wear a solid color, ironed, collared shirt every day? No.

There is a middle ground to be had here.
>>
>>34283067
kys tripfag, and take your mother with you
always original
>>
File: mega64.jpg (37KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
mega64.jpg
37KB, 450x450px
when i wear the clothes i bought online i always get complimented :)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170114-123238.png (1MB, 1440x1654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170114-123238.png
1MB, 1440x1654px
>>34283067
>Tripfag pretending to care about board quality
>Tripfag thinking he has the right to tell anyone to fuck off
>>
>>34283035
I would be jealous that he wouldn't be giving much of a shit.
Wish I was that shameless.
>>
>>34282583
Yes, i am.
The only problem is that i don't have many, my body type is pretty weird for a man (skinny as fuck but with plump thighs), so i have a hard time finding clothes that doesn't make me look like a massive faggot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.