[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a woman in my college class to have casual sex with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 1483053098472.png (587KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483053098472.png
587KB, 900x500px
How do I get a woman in my college class to have casual sex with me?
>>
protip: you don't

originus
>>
Be sexually attractive and they will proposition you.
>>
ez:

Just be Chad
>>
File: 1481854073488.png (493KB, 1238x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481854073488.png
493KB, 1238x1080px
>>34281935

look I'm gonna be edgy here.

just walk up to her and say "you're really fucking sexy, do you wanna hook up sometime"

what do you have to lose at this point OP
>>
File: Ring Ring.gif (137KB, 294x221px) Image search: [Google]
Ring Ring.gif
137KB, 294x221px
>>34281935
>start talking/work on assignment together
>ask for number
>text every now & then for small talk
>be 100% neutral
>become friends
>continue to stay neutral
>have some drinks one night as friends just chilling/hanging out
>pop the question very casually
>"Do you want to fuck? (something along those lines)
Of course this only works if she's single.
Worked for me once.
Remember to go into this neutrally.
>>
>>34281935
Delete everything involving anime. Then ask her to come by (assuming you're friends). After that depends on her personality
>>
>>34282314
>what do you have to lose at this point OP

her telling it to everyone,posting it on facebook and calling the cops?
>>
>>34281935
1. talk to her (without other women around)
2. make casual advances to test the waters
3. ask if she has a boyfriend
4. if she says yes or hesitates then you have no chance, just lie and bullshit like "i was just asking for a friend don't worry"
5. if she says no and doesn't seem opposed to any further casual advances then she might be down to go out to places

just try to play yourself up like a huge chad, feel free to lie, but don't make statements like you're bragging. be causal like "you like the red hot chili peppers? i love them too! i got into guitar because of them"

most importantly be attractive and dress nice, since this seems like a coworker scenario you can't just ask her to dance or be flirty with her right off the bat. i think we've all seen enough sitcoms to know the formula. it's just a matter of pulling it off

t. 28 year old virgin
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 400x396px
>go to a college with a 16:1 Female:male ratio
>there's insanely hot girls everywhere
>in many of my classes there's only 1 or 2 other guys
>every other guy on campus is some hyper masculine, super athletic and outgoing turbo-Chad
>see them walking around with fucking harems of like 3-9 girls just following them around
If I wasn't already dead inside when I came here, it'd probably drive me insane. The girls don't lower their standards due to outnumbering guys so much, they just get even more hypergamous. They will physically fight each other over a Chad. They are paralyzed with fear of being seen even near a beta make because that might ruin their shot with Chad or make their social status plummet. Seriously just walking by girls and not being Chad results these ridiculous reactions as if they're offended or being physically assaulted.

The remaining girls turn into dykes, lesbians, or they are in long distance "relationships" with Chads from somewhere else. They won't even go outside unless they're loudly talking on the phone to their LDR boyfriend.

I live in the male only dorm, and every day at 4pm (when visitation starts) a massive crowd of sluts comes stampeding down the hill and all start hanging out in the lobby and taking turns going upstairs to get fucked by the entire football/basketball team. They're loud as fuck and I hate them so much. Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm taking a shit and suddenly a girl comes in and won't shut the fuck up. One time I was taking a shower and one of those whores came in and started showering in the one next to me. Their demeanor is the worst, they act like they're at an amusement park of Alpha dicks. They always have these smug smirks of self satisfaction, and try and talk to me in the hallways after they just got railed. They laugh and screech loudly in the halls because they need too much attention. They walk around like they're invulnerable. I understand Eliot now

Classes with female professors are the worst.
>>
>>34286241
What fresh hell of autism is this?
>>
>>34286280
Great reply. Fuck off back to Facebook please
>>
It's easy my friend just be yourself
>>
just bee urself my man

:^D
>>
>>34282314
Utterly retarded. It's not a random whore he'll never meet again, she is in his college class
>>
>>34286241
Reading this was fucking painful.
Sounds like a twisted version of hell where you can literally see heaven right in front of you, but is locked away by the glass barrier of social ineptitude.

Although... have you tried your luck? Greentext it if you have.
>>
>>34281935
Ask nicely duhh
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 260x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 260x167px
>>34286574
Yes. Some girl randomly asked for my number and came to my room. I'd never said anything to her but she aggresively tried to contact me. It turned out she was just trying to use me to improve her grades, for validation, and for free weed. I knew it was weird that some 7.5/10 girl would approach me when no other girl has shown any interest in me, but I told myself to quit being cynical, that maybe she had some weird fetish or something. Nope. At least she failed the class even though we were partners on the final. Kek.

Another time two girls came to the skatepark and asked "will you guys teach us to skateboard ;)". I talked to them, said "yeah I'll teach you how to ride" which got a good reaction, used the opportunity to get some physical contact going. They seemed to react well to my approach initially. They said they were leaving and asked when we would be at the skatepark again. Kept asking if we'd be there if they came back tomorrow at 4pm. I said just give me your number(s), they acted like they didn't hear me. They kept asking so I told them again, but they acted all avoidant. They wouldn't give anyone else their numbers, either. I forgot about them afterwards but they'd always act all excited to see me and run up and hug me and shit, ask me if I'm high, dumb shit. I stopped caring after again, they refused any attempts I made at escalation.

Girls aren't attracted to me. Not even remotely. Since i 'tried my luck' last semester I haven't talked to any females at all. They want nothing to do with me so whatever, I find happiness other places.
>>
>>34286784
>It turned out she was just trying to use me to improve her grades, for validation, and for free weed.
>said just give me your number(s), they acted like they didn't hear me. They kept asking so I told them again, but they acted all avoidant.

Fuck that's painful :(
Do you think you could elaborate on how you realized the first girl was just using you? I want to know when I'm wasting my time.

These bitches just used you for validation.
>>
>>34286924
Sure, anon. A few points I realized:
>the day she asked for my number was the day the professor announced I got the highest grade on the midterm
>when she was in my room she kept talking about how worried she was about her grades
>she kept asking me to work with her on assignments in the classes we had together
>when we were working together, she kept saying stuff like "i can't afford to fail" and "I neeeed to pass this class", basically she kept emphasizing her academics
>she only contacted me when it was something related to school or weed
>one time she very obviously and intentionally rubbed all against me while she told me what to do for a project we were working on together. Obvious and poor attempt at manipulation.
She saw me as an easy mark, and also I think she just wanted to test out her skills at seduction, seriously. She called me one night and I heard a people laughing in the background. She sounded like she was trying really hard to sound casual but her tone of voice was off. Asked "what are you doing? Want to come smoke me out?".

Don't worry, I said no.
>>
File: vlkviz3310194.png (191KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
vlkviz3310194.png
191KB, 504x415px
>casual sex

How about no.
>>
>>34287065
Thanks for the heads up anon. Fucking women I swear, at least you didn't fall for her selfish, manipulative ass.
>>
>>34286241
KILL THEM. KILL THEM ALL. SUCH DISGUSTING CREATURES MUST NOT BE PERMITTED TO EXIST.
>>
>>34287193
Yeah, I wised up but I'd be lying if I didn't say I thought of her constantly during that time. She was really pretty, I'd fantasized about her even before she ever talked to me.
>>
>>34281935
just calmly walk up to her and politely ask "ay cunt, wanna shag?"
Works for me every time.
>>
File: yF6Imbd.png (513KB, 994x632px) Image search: [Google]
yF6Imbd.png
513KB, 994x632px
Don't poop where you eat.
>>
>>34287431
The joke is that it doesn't work because it's very rude ha-ha-ha

Totally worth posting.
>>
>>34286241
sounds like hell, get out of there as soon as you can and live in your own apartment not sharing a bathroom or kitchen, etc. then focus on studying, gym etc, gl anon
>>
>>34288576
Ty anon, that's the plan right now. Just trying to look forward to that day
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>34286241
>be only guy in class
>80% of them are already married leaving the ugly ones

how the fuck do I get laid, just fuck a married chick?
>>
>>34289790
>>34289790
I know this feel I got a 2.4:1 female to male ratio school and looking at close to 90 social media accounts all of them were taking regardless of looks or they were gay. What the hell is happening
>>
>>34287065
That hits in the feels. I can tell when girls do that to me its so fucked up. That disingenous flirting to get things, goddamn. They ruined my trust in women so even if one legitimately was interested in me I would think she is just a roastie slut who was egged on by her friends to screw with me or she just wants something.
>>
meeting women in college classes is a meme tbqh? everyone just wants to do their work and get out
>>
>>34284870
>heheh, I was just asking for a friend
>really? I've never seen you hanging out with anyone. You usually just sit alone during class staring at me
flawless plan, anon
>>
>>34282314
I thought this would work. It didn't work.
>>
>>34289950
hahahaha
sure man

>>34281935
all this booty I'll never get with...
it's driving me nuts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.