[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feel like a pathetic piece of shit >start biking and lifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: facebook-toad-with-a-knife.jpg (155KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-toad-with-a-knife.jpg
155KB, 551x491px
>feel like a pathetic piece of shit
>start biking and lifting a lot for a few months
>eventually manage to convince myself in the mirror I'm now 7/10, possibly even 8/10
>confidence is maxed out like never before
>want to increase it even further
>record video of self shirtless from various angles I'm otherwise never able to look at myself from, so I can review and judge my own appearance more accurately
>realize in horror that I'm actually 3.5/10 and this is how everyone else sees me
>realize my shirt has always ridden up on my butt in a weird way I never noticed before that screams "look at my juicy, girly bubble-butt"
>I always thought 5'11" was good enough, but now realize my manlethood looks comically bad from these other angles without a shirt on, especially from directly behind, I look squished and deformed, bad enough that even if I manage to get a gf, she will surely be secretly disgusted and eventually cheat on me simply because of this, nevermind all the other things
>finally realize how weird-looking it is that my arms don't unbend all the way, they always have a kink even when relaxed and hanging at my sides, so it always looks like I'm about to grab something, seeing them dangle in this strange position is literally repulsive to look at in a way that's hard to pinpoint, it's like an uncanny valley effect for arms
>nose looks fine straight-on, but looks like a disgusting witch hooknose from the side (because I was attacked and my head was kicked into the cement face-first thus breaking my nose a few years ago and it healed in a bad way). I never knew how bad my nose actually looked until now
>cannot unsee all these disgusting features of my body
>confidence will never be restored again
>his smile and optimism: gone, forever
I miss the blissful ignorance of yesterday
>>
Ouch

many of us know that pain, friend

do you mean squished and deformed like you're lumpy, or like you're built too much for a short person? I'm sure you're overthinking at least some aspects of this.

Also, post pictures so we can see what you're talking about, if your confidence is shot, you have nothing left to lose.
>>
Post pics.

I need something to fap too.
>>
>>34281418
Hold on a minute...I don't remember typing this
>>
File: 163906744.jpg (40KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
163906744.jpg
40KB, 674x400px
>>34281418
>>34281489
>>34281667
>>34281499

Stare into the mirror while focusing only on your face for 30 minutes and you'll be able to see you true form at maximum power level.
>>
File: cZBGZAz.jpg (29KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
cZBGZAz.jpg
29KB, 840x700px
>>34281418
Yeah i recorded myself yesterday

Could not believe what the fuck i was looking at
>>
>>34281489
I was about to post pics but changed my mind, the specifics about me dont matter, I just wanted to know I wasn't alone
>>
>>34281418
im sure its not as bad as you think. youre probably like a 6/10
>>
My nose if slightly croocked because of a fight a couple years ago. Just learn to deal with it or get a nose job it's that simple. As for looking like a manlet at 5'11 losing more weight will help alot with that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.