[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon on a date with cutie 3.14 asian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

"Hi anon, i like white guys like you but why are you so shy? Tell me your hobbies, what do you do for fun?"
>>
quit looking at your phone and open up anon
>>
I like to watch anime, play rpgs (none of that western crap though), go out and eat ramen and sushi, and on the weekends I'll shut myself in my room and hug my dakimakura of Konata Izumi while wearing my little sister's soiled pantsu over my head.

But listen to me prattle on, what about anata?
>>
File: s6lIN8s.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
s6lIN8s.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>34280828
>Anime?
"Sorry, tom here is a med student,at the top of his promo ,he does sports and he volunteers at a children's hospital and contributes greatly to society, this won't work out....We could still stay friends (as long as you never text me or talk to me) bye,thanks for the meal your mom paid for us"
>>
>>34280828
"Oh my friend is looking for a date, are you free on friday?"
>>
>>34281220
Why tho? thought we were having a connection babe. Your friend is a little too thic for me.
>>
>>34281278
"ahhh, that's cute =), how do you like this dress then?"
>>
>>34280770
Please don't kamikaze my house
>>
>>34281305
It would look better off, now shut up and suck this donger.
>>
>>34280958
>black guy
>in med school
Tbh if my love interest found a unicorn to date i wouldnt blame her.
>>
>>34281353
"tom, did he really say <<Donger?>> hahaha,this is so sad....just keep smiling"
>>34281381
>Thats what he tells himself to cope with how pathetic he is, he probably hugs his bogus I.Q chart when going to bed. Newsflash,even the dumbest black is smarter than him
>>
>>34281381
>>34281323
"going out with tom, keep escaping reality in the meantime by giving yourself a false sense of superiority,everyone knows you're worthless,byeeeee"
>>
>>34281448
so what if i said donger, I don't want you anyways you slut, you've already been blacked you whore.
>>
>>34281554
lol almost trips
"Have fun"
>>
File: meh.ro5524.jpg (51KB, 732x501px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro5524.jpg
51KB, 732x501px
>>34281577
In reality, you'd cut you balls off just to have the opportunity to smell the seat of the busdriver that drove her to school 14 years ago

lollll
>>
>>34281381
hey, ben carson became a doctor because he had white blood in him?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.