[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women human? Sometimes I see something that a woman says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: 1483975353038.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483975353038.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
Are women human? Sometimes I see something that a woman says or writes and it feels very real and human, like they are an actual person. It always surprises me a bit and I find it hard to understand. When I think of their actions and their behavior they just don't seem to be human beings. I don't know what they seem to be, maybe like some type of poisonous monster that puts on a human disguise to lure in its prey. Maybe sounding human sometimes is part of the trick.
>>
>>34280710
implying
>some type of poisonous monster that puts on a human disguise to lure in its prey. Maybe sounding human sometimes is part of the trick.

isnt the definition of human
>>
>>34280761
No I'm an actual person. I can tell. I want women to be human too. I'm a straight guy so I'm drawn to them naturally. But I feel like the thing I'm drawn to isn't real, like I'm an insect trying to land on a venus fly trap.
>>
>>34280783
i think you just look at women more critically than men and you understand people worse than you understand yourself.
>>
>>34280955
If they were not all whores I could maybe think some of them are human, but as it is I just don't see it. I don't get it when they then express something that I, a human, could have thought, some emotion I could have felt. Doesn't make any sense. 2D girls seem human, though.
>>
same 2bh op
>>
>>34281025
because they feel the same way, the internal logic and responses are fundamentally different. by age sex race. 2D is superior to everything 3D there is no argument.
>>
>>34281222
I think 2D girls are like if a trap was actually a woman, if that makes sense.
>>
Do women have meaningful goals or things they want to accomplish? Do they have ideals or honor? It seems like they just want cocks and money.
>>
Yep, they are a species called 'succubi' anon
>>
>>34281332
no. 2D are pure
>>
File: 1484255186168.jpg (214KB, 959x842px) Image search: [Google]
1484255186168.jpg
214KB, 959x842px
>>34281932
even the slutty ones?
>>
>>34281987
have they been fucked by 3D?
>>
>>34280710
no, more like animals
>>
>>34281423
You're retarded. Get off the internet.
>>
>>34282123
roastie detected
oreganalio
>>
>>34282162
There are no girls on the internet. You need a break from all this simulation. Please disconnect and sit in a closet for a few hrs.
>>
File: 1484738611278.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484738611278.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>34281423
I see women have careers, become doctors, professors, etc. but I feel like they are doing those things only for cocks or money/status. Like they don't have any real interest in it for its own sake, because they can't care about things in that manner. E.g. a woman might write a book, but it would be because she wants to be known as an "author" and not because she has a genuine desire to express anything.
>>
>>34280710
women don't even see men as human I think. if you don't believe me then try to cry in front of a female and see if she is not put off by that.
>>
>>34282281
typical roastie response
>>
Sometimes in my isolation it feels like women aren't human or people, like they really don't have feeling or any other drive but, to consume,
Money,media and the attention of others. Getting close to them in any sense of the word is hazardous and draining.
>>
>>34282318
That's true of most men.
>>
>>34282355
Get in the closet, Kenneth.
>>
>>34282390
No, men have ideals and are capable of taking genuine and sincere actions.
>>
women are more useless than livestock
>>
>>34282318
>>34281423

Men are the constant, the pillars, the unchanging. In occult women are represented by water, because they are always changing, can be chaotic and torrential, or can be calm like a bowl of water. They conform to whatever shape contains them. Women conform to male expectations, it may seem like they have free will, but they constantly adapt to the standard men lay out for them.
Women pursue careers because that is what the male-run society (seemingly) expects from them.

Men - sun (constant, never-changing, deep held values always stay constant)
Women - moon (feeds off the light of the sun, always waxing and waning, orbits around sun)
>>
>>34282537
I loved this post. Sun / moon example is great. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>34282904
Cool. I'm really happy that helped.
Here:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2010/06/absolute-woman/
This article explains it in more depth. If you haven't read Evola already, I highly recommend him. Ride the Tiger was practically custom-written for robots
>>
>>34280710
Thank you. Honestly thank you. You are such scum that I now know that this path I was taking is destructive. Am I a normie; not after 4chan. Can I go back to being a normie; no, not with the knowledge that sub-human people like you exist. Instead, I must be in a gray area, one with the knowledge of being able to be vile like you. One that forces me to push myself; knowing I could accidently be somewhat like the sub-human trash you are
>>
>>34283562
Wew got us a real feminist numale here. Go protect a woman on reddit, I'm sure they need you there.
>>
Technically they are more human. The Y chromosome is an X missing a leg.

It can just as easily be proposed that their behavior can be attributed to a higher understanding of life, however detrimental to the species. Your whole job is to convince them to participate at their own expense.
>>
>>34283562
I Read it.

pleb plz
>>
>>34282537
>orbits around the sun
Not exactly.
>>
File: hillary_bro.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_bro.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
>>34283562
I'm sorry testosterone injections are out of your price range, friend.
>>
women are NOT human, I've seen them suck the souls of men out from their penises.
>>
>>34283562
Nice b8 fag
>>
>>34283655
It orbits both the Earth and the Sun

The weak part of his metaphor is that the Sun orbits the Milky Way
>>
>>34283669
His toenails are painted!
>>
>>34283705
Actually, the weakest part of his metaphor is that the entire Milky Way orbits a black hole as if our entire being ultimately orbits nothingness.
>>
>>34283747
In any case the moon wasn't really the problem
>>
>>34282281
I like how women can't even be arsed to type like a normal person when they're trying to pretend to not be a woman, thus giving it away
>>
>>34283809
Agreed. The worst part about humans being awful is that the majority of them are going to reproduce and then teach those kids how to be just as awful.
>>
>>34283747
The black hole are the (((usual suspects)))
>>
>>34280710
No
Orginal ihujghvgfhgd
>>
>>34283579
>reads op doesn't think women are human
>reads anon call op scum
> "I can deduce that that anon is a feminist because op thinking women aren't human + anon calling op scum= anon is feminist"
>>
>>34283669
Where did you find this? This is a sad funny.
Btw I is anon
>>
File: women-humans.jpg (44KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
women-humans.jpg
44KB, 850x400px
>>34283965
That's what feminists themselves say it means you stupid fuck.
>>
>>34280710
I'm not a woman, I'm a shark. Don't date me or else I'll shower you in gifts and love.
>>
>>34284036
sharks don't do that
>>
>>34284042
Sharks do earn more than you and can do whatever they want with their money.
>>
>>34284024
That's 1st- 2nd wave, or the ones that logically made sense. 3rd is the ass cancer one that you are associating me with.
>>
I'm a woman (female.)
Pretty sure I'm a human.
>>
>>34284099
3rd wave is the logical development of the earlier waves. People like to try and separate them but you really can't. All of it is a consequence of modern society, though. Technology destroyed the traditional order.
>>
>>34284064
I earn absolutely fuck-all but even so I find that notion dubious. Nevertheless, money has no smell, even if it comes from fish.
>>
>>34284116
tits or foh
>>
>>34284116
>Pretty sure I'm a human.

Prove it roastie
>>
>>34284133
I admire your persistence, and I would agree that logically that after equality someone would try to become better (or devalue the competition, which 3rd wave is trying to do). I'd also like to include that the law system is too lenient towards woman and it's a shame how we haven't fixed that.
Sidenote: I'd argue you can separate them and it is easily possible
>>
>>34280710
They are

They are just literally slaves to their own programming

As men we can rationalize ours but we typically always give into our baser drives.. women literally have no concept of thought and action therefore they operate entirely on their biological imperatives without the slightest inkling of why they feel a certain way at a given time

They are literally slaves to their own emotions and this is far more powerful than rationality since women are completely irrational creatures

They have no concept of rationality therefore they have no ability to delineate between thought and action essentially their thoughts ARE THEIR ACTIONS since women live in the present moment and only the PRESENT moment they will never be in control ever of their past their future maybe when they get older they understand it a little bit better but women will always be slaves to their own existence because they will never understand it the way we can..

They were designed to seek out the best reproductive options that's it

men love women women love children you know that whole faggot neck beard thing
>>
>>34284671
It's not just rationality. I am an INFP personality, so I'm an idealistic person not a rationalist. But women don't seem to have ideals that they follow either.
>>
>>34284763
Ok just for noting that personality shit I am ENTJ I know Im cool.. Literally the best one. I guess I only say rationality because I am literally the most rational personality type

Fuck me sideways, lets hear your explanation
>>
>>34285083
I think it may be something along these lines >>34282537. We don't control women and force them to behave in a decent way, and so they don't. I don't know if it's really that simple but it might be.
>>
The problem most people on this site have is a complete lack of ability to recognize people who are not like them as valid. It's a youth thing, you'll grow out of it after some time and some life experience
>>
>>34282537
If this is really the case, why can't you guys get pussy?
It would mean easy game due to them only existing to impress you
>>
>>34285098
That was literally a great explanation that was pretty spot on but it only describes the surface see I am trying to intellectualize it
>>
>>34285213
Its not that people can't get laid its really not that clear cut

Getting laid is strictly tied being able to lead however general you want to make that

If you have no ability to lead which translates into if you have no ability to stand for yourself and what you want like out of life it will negatively affect your own perception and women pick up on that shit very quickly

When you are in total control getting laid is literally second nature, when you dont have control you are not going to get laid
>>
File: 1483544251085.jpg (211KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483544251085.jpg
211KB, 956x1280px
>>34284763
>>34285083
"Personality type" thing is just glorified Astrology you fucking tools.
>>
>>34285294
God is speaking through you anon
>>
>>34280710
>>34280783
What you're confronting is human nature, not female nature. Also, women aren't that bad. I guess you've had some bad romantic experiences or heard of nice guys getting cruelly rejected to cause you to think this.

>>34281423
>honor
Honor is a bizarre concept that doesn't exist outside of men's minds.

Y'all have a distorted view of womanhood because of your limited and apparently awkward encounters with women in real life, plus all the stupid echo chamber opinions that bounce around on this website. Women are normal, behaviorally different from but no worse or better than men.

>>34282537
I don't mean to seem rude, but this is a load of bull. Like I said, you guys have the most bizarre abstractions about femininity which having female friends could show you the ridiculousness of.
>>
>>34286106
>Honor is a bizarre concept that doesn't exist outside of men's minds.

I'm triggered now.
>>
>>34285634
Its Carl Jung you dumbass
>>
>>34280710
>Are women human?
Yes. What kind of stupid question is this?
>>
>>34280710
When are we gonna stop asking questions about women! Like delete them from your mind they're irrelevant.
>>
>>34286172
Just read this >>34286106

If that is human I'll eat my hat (I don't have a hat).
>>
>>34286106
I kind of get the feeling you have absolutely no objective view of women or literally have had very limited or biased experiences with them yourself

Women are evil vile creatures but then again so are we

Putting them on a pedestal doesn't make you self righteous.. it just literally makes you inept at detecting real human nature and following a bogus ass narrative that we all unfortunately had to come to realize was complete bullshit after getting shafted multiple times by false assumptions
>>
>>34286183
Yes that sounds like a human with a opinion. I seen guys say crazier stuff on here like having a innie pussy means they never had sex.
>>
>>34282537
Namaste XDXDXDXdXDXdDXXx
>>
>>34286209
No hymen no diamond, roastie.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 421x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 421x515px
>>34286228
>anon don't know how hymens work
>anon think he can be picky with any kind of woman who comes his way
Some robots don't know they are shitty people and think they can be picky with anything.
>>
>>34280710
If you raise a human being treating them like they have no agency of their own and can expect to be given everything on a silver platter, then obviously they'll grow up extremely mentally unhealthy.
>>
>>34280710
It depends on the amount of testosterone they were exposed to in the womb.
>>
i sometimes wonder if you guys are human, or just some kind of anomaly that nature is constantly trying to weed out by preventing you from ever reproducing
>>
Friend of mine got married last year. His wife is a conservative Christian and 23. She's slept with close to 30 different people.
>>
>>34286345
jesus not even trying to make a joke here

do you keep a record or was that the number she told you lol
>>
>>34286106
I'm none of those guys, but having female friends has lowered my opinion of women more than anything I read on /r9k/ ever did.
>>
>>34286364
No I was told about it by a mutual friend. I think the number was 28.
>>
>>34286106
>you guys have the most bizarre abstractions about femininity which having female friends could show you the ridiculousness of.
Can anyone explain what's wrong with >>34282537 ?
>>
>>34286372
>Have female acquaintances in high school
>Sit at the same lunch table with them
>They talk about how one of them was trying to deepthroat their bf and threw up on him
>Lose appetite
>>
>>34285294
Then why should you get into relationships if the only thing you have to offer is being weak?
>>
>>34282390
-bzzt-

We have a code roast in this sector
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.