[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /notpayingthatshit/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484882154035.png (870KB, 1177x613px) Image search: [Google]
1484882154035.png
870KB, 1177x613px
what happens if you dont pay?
>>
>>34279884
it goes on your perma record and you'll be paying for it later on unless you kill yourself.

either way they get their money
>>
>>34279884
You live a life of awful credit, and upon the rare chance that you actually buy something nice run the risk of it being repossessed by the bank.
You also have to live with the shame of being a dipshit that look a loan they couldn't repay.
>>
I know of a white trash couple who got student loans with no intention of setting for anywhere near a school and used the money to buy drugs and fund their degenerate lifestyle. I thought the government were strict about who they give this stuff to.
>>
Your credit score tanks which means you'll have difficulty renting an apartment, getting a job, buying a car, have great trouble getting a loan for ANYTHING.

They'll also put liens on your pay eventually which means they'll take out their cut from your paycheck before taxes are even taken out.
>>
>>34279934
I'm calling bullshit on this because student loans go directly to the school. They don't just plop down 15-20 grand in front of you and just say "Here you go!"
>>
>>34279971
It was a grant/loan of some sort from the government for school.
>>
>>34280129
No it wasnt. If it comes from the govt it goes to the school.
>>
Glad I was able to go to college for free. I have friends who got bullshit degrees with debt out the ass and nothing to show for it. Why the fuck would you waste money and major in writing?

If the government does provide free college/debt relief it should be limited to jobs that actually have a chance of providing a job after graduation or for a degree that the country needs
>>
>>34279884
They'll garnish your wages. Student loans are one of the most absurd cases of bankers buying the government.
>>
>>34280373
>Give someone upwards to 200k
>No collateral (like a car or house or business) they can repossess for when you can't pay

It's pretty fair tbqh. Nobody forces you to get a loan and if you can't pay it off then the loaners are fucked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.