[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is president tomorrow. Thanks Obama.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 258x196px
Trump is president tomorrow.

Thanks Obama.
>>
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARDD!!
>>
>saw in the news that people in my region are going to march around protest Trump tomorrow
Grow the fuck up, people. At least give the man a chance.
>>
>>34280118
it's actually really good for him if all these people piss and moan because no one is going to vote democrat if they see that Trump isn't as bad as the crazies think he is.
>>
>>34280118
>>34280179

His approval rating has fallen even lower. He's lost nearly 25% of his supporters since the election because of his unfortunate establishment picks for his cabinet. The powers that be probably sat him down after the election and explained how things were going to go, and its obviously he buckled to pressure.
>>
>>34280311
>still believes in (((polling)))
>>
As a liberal, I'm excited. Trump's cabinet pics all point towards him being an incredibly unpopular president, he'll discredit the GOP for a long time.
>>
OP here. Was just meant to be a goof. I'm looking foreward to trump being our president, kek willed it.
>>
>>34280179
>>34280311
He's a man, he's a born leader, he doesn't take shit, he's got Pence as a VP and he's not Hillary goddamn Clinton. What's not to like in this scenario?
>>
>>34280415
So is Putin, and he's run his country into the ground.
>>
File: merchpepe.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
merchpepe.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
>both Canadian and American heads of state were never politicians before taking their country's highest position
>>
>>34280511
Populism is about to get BTFO because they're doing terrible jobs.
>>
WE DID IT BROS

WE DID lT
>>
File: apB13YW_700b.jpg (86KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
apB13YW_700b.jpg
86KB, 700x469px
>>34280435
Russia was kinda shit before Putin got there. But I thought he was actually doing good things for it?
>>
>>34280511
>implying that matters
No country is run by a single person.
>>
File: Putin Fellators BTFO.png (183KB, 1858x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Putin Fellators BTFO.png
183KB, 1858x1106px
>>34280568
>2013
Things have gotten much worse in the 4 years since that.
>>
>>34279857
>was at war longer than Bush junior, despite pledging to stop it
>killed more people than Hitler during the war
>absolutely destroyed race relations, so much so that niggers demand all cops to be killed and abduct and torture white people and face little to no reprecussion
>promised to close down a torture and indefinite containment camp, didn't
>received a Nobel peace prize
>fucks a domesticated gorilla
>>
>>34280376
kek, I was excited when the GOP officially nominated him to be the candidate because I thought "holy shit, we're going up against a literal reality star that says unpopular shit, its in the bag" boy that bit me in the ass. That being said hopefully he does discredit the GOP. And hopefully the GOP grows a pair and stick to what they said during the election, about how half of the senate and house wasn't supporting his extremist views. I want to see some good old fashioned congress gridlock
>>
>>34280976
>was at war longer than Bush junior, despite pledging to stop it
>>killed more people than Hitler during the war

Bush brought the U.S into a war the people didn't even cared for. There was no WMDs and it had little to do with terrorism. At least Bin Ladin was killed under Obama.
>>
>>34281583
WE CAME
WE SAW
HE DIED
>>
>>34281583
>There were no WMDs
>Literal WMDs had to be disposed of and Hussein admitted to having them
Wew
>>
>>34280311
>polls said there was a 1% chance of Trump

lmao, who still believes those things?
>>
>>34280511
That's false, you liar.
>>
>>34281609
That video of Hillary being an utter and complete sociopath destroyed any chance of me voting for her.
>>
>>34281437
>>34280376
He might be able to suppress democrat voters to the point where it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>34280613
Because of that fucking hypocrite Obama. Hopefully Trump puts an end to sanctions so Russians can actually have a decent living again.
>>
>>34281583
>There was no WMDs
New York Times wrote an article in 2014 saying what happened to the WMDs. Apparently ISIS has them right now and they were brought into Syria just before the invasion of Iraq.
>>
>>34280118
>give the man a chance.
He's been alive for 70 years now and done plenty of heinous things in that time. He ran a scam university for which he recompensated victims by court order. He's bragged about sexual molestation, for God's sake. That's not the kind of person we want to lead a nation. Is it?
>>
>>34281891
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=1
Forgot to post the article on that. ISIS has already used some against Syrian troops.
>>
>>34281906
>"The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with the West."
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.