[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do americaans really do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 10.jpg (32KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
32KB, 852x480px
Do americaans really do this?
>>
>>34279189
Think?

Yes we are. Because obviously the rest of the world isn't given the absolute shitty state of your countries.
>>
>>34279189
have headaches? say prayers before meals? massage their foreheads? drink water with lemon in it? take their glasses off? all of those things are pretty universal anon haven't you ever been to a restaurant
>>
>>34279217
>>34279337
>eating alone in a restaurant

you realize the waitress is laughing at you with the rest of the wait staff when you're at a restaurant alone?
>>
>>34279695
>caring what the waitress thinks

Norman go back to the pub
>>
>>34279695
Good. I literally could not care less about the opinion of some lowly waitress who has failed at life.
>>
>>34279756
couldN'T careless

get it right if you're going to try grammar, mate
>>
>>34279695
>the waitress is laughing at you
lel who gives a fuck, she probably isn't even paid enough to eat there.
>>
>>34279784
Careless is a different word than care less

Nice bait
>>
>>34279784
Notice how he had the word not in there. Couldn't is the contraction of could not. You're just making yourself look dumb
>>
>>34279189
>Do americaans really do this?
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>34279955
>>34280060
English isn't my first language, so id say I'm doing pretty alright actually
>>
>>34279756
You have no one to break bread with you fuck
>>
>>34280216
you've learned well how to bait
>>
>>34280216
but you fucked up too...careless is different than care less. and if english isn't your first language and you suck at it why the fuck are you trying to teach others?
>>
if you tip the staff enough they will LITERALLY pretend to be your friend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.