[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My depression would be cured if i had a place in nyc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3530.jpg (108KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3530.jpg
108KB, 1600x1200px
My depression would be cured if i had a place in nyc
>>
it would probably get worse
>>
you'll just be depressed and paying jew rent
>>
i always crack up at people who think nyc is the magical place

it's an expensive shit hole with too many people

the only city in the world worth a shit is rome
>>
>>34278742
>not milan
>>
>>34278706
NYC is shit. Move away, dude(tte)
>>
From the Island but I go to the city every now and again. It really is amazing, especially in Manhattan. The people, the surroundings, the energy is incredible. I'm always amazed when I'm there but I also get pretty crestfallen at how I can never be those people. I don't get how such a huge amount of people can be so into each other even though they're all complete strangers. I simply don't have that charisma nor social capacity.
>>
>>34278706

Without a significant amount of money, you would hang yourself within your first week.
>>
>>34279672
barring housing costs is it really that expensive?
>>
>>34279766
it's literally in the top 10 most expensive areas to live in the us
>>
>>34279660

>the people, the surroundings
>urban jungle and hobos and indifferent guido whores

>the energy
>getting literally high from hobo piss fumes wafting off of everything

>how such a huge amount of people can be so into each other
they're not, they're into themselves, because they're from the big apple.
>>
>>34279791

Unless you're a working professional, you'll need to work two jobs just to afford rent. I tried it for 6 months in 2009 and ended up moving back home with my tail between my legs.
>>
tfw never been to NYC

I feel like my anxiety would go into overdrive with how densely populated it is and the presence of bants.
>>
>>34279856
We get it. You live in Queens. I'm very sorry for you.
>>
>>34279880
you aren't missing much. NYC is for people who like to feel like they are in something 'bigger than themselves'

it's just a giant expensive meme
>>
>>34278706
Is that rice on a fucking hot dog?
>>
>>34279980

Minced onions. Pleb tier street meat
>>
>>34279660
Shut the hell up dude everyone from Nyc is a cunt
>>
File: 1451535069819.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451535069819.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34278706
>tfw no clocktower studio apartment on long island

>http://www.corcoran.com/nyc/Listings/Display/2546956
>>
>>34278706
I lived in nyc (manhattan/ uptown) my whole life [dyckman was poppin my niggas] and it's overrated bro. Like incredibly overrated. way too many people way too close together AND rent will always be 1k up. It aint bad but its overrated.
>>
>>34281125
and it's ugly too, downtown looks kinda nice but plastic af and theres just WAY too many people for it to be comfy. It be feelin like we ants. and the train stations/trains are GARBAGE. The apartments usually be mad old and if they're new they're super expensive while still being made as cheap as possible on the rats in a shoebox side of the game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.