[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confessed my love to oneitis >she didn't respond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: 1470369318922.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1470369318922.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>confessed my love to oneitis
>she didn't respond
>>
>confessed my love to oneitis

ewww yuck had you two even had sex yet? had she even given you a blowjob? how could you know you were in love with her if you haven't gotten to know her?
>>
>confessing your love in the current year

Life isn't an anime you fucking autist
>>
>>34278506
>had you two even had sex yet?

obviously not or I wouldn't be on /r9k/
>>
>>34278538

Then you couldn't have been in love with her. You were just in love with the idea of her. Its creepy to say you're in love with a girl who hasn't even given you a blowjob yet.
>>
guys I still want to beta orbit her what do I do
>>
>>34278530

Yeah I know right. He hadn't even cummed in her yet. What kind of virgin neckbeard confesses his "love" when he hasn't gotten to know her?
>>
File: 59032623.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59032623.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
>>34278489
>mfw kissed my Oneitis today
>>
>>34278573
stop being a pussy. she's clearly not interested in you. but you're not going to listen to me are you.
>>
oh fuck I really fucked up bad this time I killed my only friendship with a female ever
>>
>>34278630
like oh my god u werent her friend u were just a creep orbiting her. Did she even give you a handjob? No? Then you weren't friends. Gross.
>>
>>34278489
I like you as a friend anon-kun
>>
>>34278913
pls no
i need a gf or i will die
>>
>>34278606
>and then she woke up and freaked out
>>
>still no response and she usually responds immediately

this is not good
>>
Nothing more boring than a msg from someone saying he loves you with a book long msg full of sissy words.
A msg with insults and hard dick pics, now she'll be interested.
>>
>>34279049
should I send her a picture of my dick?????
>>
>>34278990
aw anon that's so cute haha
You're so brave to open up to me like this, you're such a good confidant

this happened to me 3 days ago kill me
>>
seriously how do I fix this?
>>
>>34279132

Tell her you want to smash. Make it sexual. If she rejects you, everything is over. If she doesn't, everything is on.

If you don't make it sexual, everything is over.

Those are the possibilities.
>>
>>34279215
I don't even want to have sex I just want someone to like me. Sex is way out of my league I will never have a hug. I had to take xanax just because I am freaking out so much because it's the only girl who ever liked me at all
>>
>>34278489
pfft you're worse than Don Quixote at this
>>
>>34279273

> Sex is way out of my league

Women cannot like a man romantically detached from sex. They are not men, they do not feel romantic love. You need to get this out of your head.

For women, love means sex. If you don't want sex from her you don't love her in her eyes and if she doesn't want to get fucked by you she doesn't love you.
>>
>>34279305
are you sure? should I send some dick pics to show I am serious?
>>
>>34279356

No dick pics. Just say that she should come over to watch netflix.
>>
just sent a text saying "pls respond"

should I kill myself?
>>
well, you can look forward to the day she won't make you feel it anymore
feels pretty damn good when it happens desu
>>
>>34278573
I know the feel bro. shit hurts man.
>>
File: 1470368857091.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470368857091.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>34279535
I'm feeling some bad feels mane
>>
File: 1404068260245.jpg (69KB, 540x622px) Image search: [Google]
1404068260245.jpg
69KB, 540x622px
>>34278489
>Never loved someone

I think it's worse because I'm actively searching for someone to love but I just don't feel any love against the people I find or maybe I found one that I loved but I didn't realize it. The more I think about it, worse the pain gets.
>>
>>34278489
haha he did it, the absolute madman!
>>
>>34279412

i just fucking gave you advice wtf
>>
>>34279647
i dont want your fucking normie meme advice
"lol just watch some netflix"
I can't even afford netflix or a tv motherfucker I am so pathetic
>>
>>34278489
>profess my love to oneitis last night
>aww :)

Moving to plan B
>>
>>34279683

Fuck off. If you don't make it sexual she will be creeped out.
>>
File: IMG_5442.jpg (1MB, 4096x2620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5442.jpg
1MB, 4096x2620px
OP you're brainless and I wish someone would decapitate you
>>
>>34279592
oh yeah now i think about it, fap to her
like, no brakes, all the lewd shit that makes you diamonds
helps making your feelings a little more healthy
>>
>>34279719
But I'm not going to make it overtly sexual. I just want to go back to beta cuck, it is better than nothing. I know that I have no actual hope of anything I am 1/10 and autistic
>>
File: ....png (739KB, 722x566px) Image search: [Google]
....png
739KB, 722x566px
>oribiting
>ever

Literally the dumbest shit you can do, it accomplishes NOTHING but the occasional "aww" and "you're so sweet :*"

Stop it, right the fuck now.
>>
>>34279792

You're getting dropped, bud. You don't have a choice in that matter. The only choice you have is to go nuclear and proposition her the way Chad's do. Ask her to come over for a movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x349px
I read all your posts and you disgust me OP. You're a stupid faggot and no, you can't redeem this. There is a 20000% chance that all you manage to do is creep her out. No, you can't even be friends with her anymore. No, she won't even let you orbit her. Your very existence is disgusting and repulsive to her, good job.

I'd explain to you exactly why what you did was fucking retarded and inappropriate, but you wouldn't listen anyways.

Everything about you oozes weakness and clinginess. " I took a Xanax" wow what a fucking fag. You disgust me on a visceral level.

What annoys me most isn't that you are such a beta faggot. What really pisses me off is that you won't learn anything from this, that you refuse to accept reality. Instead you try to make real life like some gay romance novel or television show, and rather than shape your understanding of the world around real experience, you'll continue to cover your eyes and ears, and when you fail again and again like this in the future, you'll whine and cry that it's not your fault.

You're a faggot cuck, go cut your dick off, you won't be needing it. Just kill yourself, please. If I met you in real life I'd kick your ass just because I know you wouldn't do shit about it.
>>
>>34279892
the problem is that she has a chad bf and he will whip my ass if he finds out about this. I'm so fucked
>>
>>34278489
wtf is with you guys "confessing your love" to girls

they don't want to hear that shit

the only time a girl wants to hear about love is when you've been dating for six months
>>
>>34279967

0 chance she hasn't told him. In fact, they've probably joked about texts you've sent her already. She probably even read them out loud to him from time to time and they would both crack up laughing.

Is her bf tall and good looking?
>>
>>34279967
He won't care, and she won't even bring it up. I wish that were true though, you deserve to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>34280000
they are having sex right now and laughing at my omega cuck life probably
>>
>>34279991

Because the guys here haven't learned how to play women like toys like the highest value men.
>>
File: 853577.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
853577.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>34279963
/thread

Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol
>>
I'm such a fucking pussy piece of shit I am too scared to even post the conversation and reveal my power level
>>
>>34279991
Don't bother trying to help them, they absolutely refuse to face the truth. It's trite, but seriously think Platos cave. They want to cling to darkness and shadows, they can handle reality and will fight tooth in nail against it. Fags like OP will continue playing the victim because it makes them feel good. He views himself as some downtrodden hero, failing to see that to all of us he's just an embarrassing and emasculated cuck.
>>
>>34279963
Your anger belies your terrible ugly insecurity.
>>
>>34280086
I completely understand that I am a weak cuck who does not even deserve to live I am so autistic
>>
>>34280093
>insecurity
>says the guy confessing his "love" to a girl he's been following around for a long time

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>34280075

COME ON MAN TEST YOUR MIGHT. POST YOUR POWERS. TEST. YOUR. MIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egne2ZCMM_0
>>
what I've done since middle school, and its deranged. I'm stupid. I'm a betacuck fgt I know...

Friendzone yourself with 3 women you believe are out of your league. Be friends, talk pretty to them, do things for them. Don't care about who you like the most, who you want to be with. Care about who pays the most attention to you.

Once things start working with one of them, pay more attention to that one. The other 2 will start to feel neglected, and try to vie for your attention. They will feel the need to prove themselves worthy of your attention.

This is how you get your choice of 3 women of your choosing. As long as you play it cool, "of course we're just friends, but I've met someone" etcetc
>>
>>34278489
CONFESSED like hes ashamed and doing something wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 208x250px
>>34280093
No, my anger stems from being both sides. I was never an orbiter, just wasn't sexually aggressive. I didn't put women on a pedestal or anything, but I definitely treated them too well, just out of basic human dignity. I remember a girl asking me to fuck and being too beta to do it. I told her she was drunk and I didn't want to "rape" her. Later in life she fucked another guy while I was in the same room. Later she asked me to walk her to a motel where 2 guys were waiting to spitroast her. I felt like a total cuck.

I remember my ex gf being mad at me for not taking control in bed, I remember pushing her against a wall once and her telling me how horny it made her. I remember being angry at her and starting to give her commands and leading her roughly and seeing how much she loved it. Learning that she liked sucking my dick more than she liked me going down on her. Realizing that she was most happy when she sexually pleased me, not the other way around. I didn't care about her and she fucking loved it. It's a lesson every man deserves to experience.

OP reminds me of a friend I had:
>friend is into a girl, let's call her K
>he spends over a thousand dollars in gifts to her
>asks her out every single week
>one day he tells her I'll be there
>she agrees to come
>she brings two of her friends
>we meet up and he's way over dressed, super emotionally invested, etc
>meanwhile I genuinely give no fucks, I'm in a hoodie and jeans
>I tell him if he wants to get this girl he needs to take control of the situation the entire night
>the girls arrive
>he fails to make any decisions at all
>I try to sit back and make him alpha but he just won't do it
>I take us to a restaurant and than to a bar
>we get drunk
>I start making out with one of K's friends
>he sits there trying to small talk K
>I realize K is actually really pretty
>I stop with K's friend and call her over
>start making out with her, too
>he just watches

Inside every man is a beast. You must awaken it.
>>
>>34280505
You created a villian that day I hope you know that. 9/10 though, I lol'd
>>
>>34280919
He's fine. We were still friends after that for years. I saw him not too long ago, actually. Also if it's any consolation we got in a fight months later and he won (he's a big guy). Too bad I never got to fuck they girl though, she was really qt and also extremely innocent and sheltered. Would have loved to break her in.
>>
>>34278553
>sex is love

spoken like a true normalfag.
>>
>>34278573
don't. realize that she isn't interested in you. wear a rubber band around your wrist. every time you think of her romantically or even fantasize aboout her, snap the band on your wrist, and remember she doesn't feel the same way. within a few days maybe a week or two you'll be weaned off her
>>
>>34279082
Aw fuck, man. This happened to me right at the end of last semester.

I just had to give it space, then realized it was just infatuation. She was a robo-stacy hybrid... which sucks cuz she was cool. but i keep realizing how much of an orbiter i was and it makes me cringe
>>
>>34279789
Oh yeah i remember doing this with a couple girls that rejected me. you're jerking off to them and there's nothing they can do about it. then when the low level spite wears off after the day you're fine.
>>
>>34278489

every non-chad's fate. Until you man up and geno the chads that is
>>
File: 1479546942422.jpg (18KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1479546942422.jpg
18KB, 480x454px
>>34278489
>Call my oneitis "cute*
>She says she's sorry
>Stops talking to me
>Is now dating some gook trap preteen over me
>Just kill me now senpai
>>
OP you're a faggot.

Focus on better things in your life. Women/relationships are SUPPLEMENTAL. Let them come to you.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.