[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls act like sex, the most intimate thing two people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1484423137721.jpg (967KB, 4980x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1484423137721.jpg
967KB, 4980x5000px
Why do girls act like sex, the most intimate thing two people can do, literally sharing your body with another human, is just a recreational activity? Don't they want to stay pure for their husbands?
>>
>>34278385

Because men and women perceive the world differently and girls literally just want to have fun. They weren't joking. They do not feel the weight of the world on their shoulders like men do. They just want to get stuffed with hot Chad cocks and ooze cum from every hole.
>>
>>34278385
>Don't they want to stay pure for their husbands?
No.
>>
>>34278432

And I should add that they detest this same attitude in men, because it means they would have to take up some of the work. It men it manifests in not giving a shit about pursuing women and retreating into vidya, drugs, and other forms of escapism. For women it manifests as casual sex.
>>
>>34278432

I often wonder what it feels like to be an attractive white female living in the west, it must be like a 24/7 orgasm or high. Literally life on god mode. The entire planet is your oyster.
>>
>>34278508

No. They always want more. Life is objectively easy, but they cannot appreciate it. Their perspective is very narrow, which is why they're not grateful.
>>
>>34278385
That is some ancient stone age thinking which has no place in the modern world. No one is going to give you a nobel prize for being a pure virgin.

And sex is not the most intimate thing two people can do. The most intimate thing is to grow old together, experience life together. (turns out theres more to life than just sex)

Sex is recreational since most people can achieve it. Sharing and life with someone however is not recreational. Its harder to do. Its infinitely more intimate than just sharing body fluids. Almost anyone can do that, and its not just women who think sex is for fun. Men are the biggest sexporters there are
>>
File: 1484321304695.jpg (114KB, 593x541px) Image search: [Google]
1484321304695.jpg
114KB, 593x541px
>>34278561

Good bait. Men have to work to get sex, women just have to spread their legs. Thats why men wanting sex is different than women wanting sex. Its like an athlete wanting a slice of cake versus a morbidly obese landwhale wanting a slice of cake.
>>
File: conway trump.jpg (84KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
conway trump.jpg
84KB, 1242x810px
>>34278385
>Husbands

Girls today don't plan on marrying, anon. Not until their mid 30s, at least.
>>
>>34278385
>the most intimate thing two people can do
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo
>>
>>34278618
no one cares about your shit opinions formed from lack of life experiences. keep your delusion to yourself
>>
>>34278699

Don't get triggered roast. Take a chill pill and relax.
>>
>>34278561
>>34278699
Lmao the cuck fell for the meaningless sex meme. You're right though it's not the most intimate thing two people can do, sharing close experiences is, and you know what's a really close experience two people who love each other should experience together for the first time? Sex.
>>
>>34278733
>Take a chill pill and relax
I think that's more of your thing, from the sounds of it you've been doing nothing but pop pills and chasing that relaxation your whole life. Its no wonder you are so disconnected from reality. Keep your delusion and your 'chill pills' away from me, thx (:
>>
>>34278895

Just cool it. Don't get so invested. It won't change one way or another.
>>
>>34278385
sex is just for making babies, if you are not making babies and having sex, you deserve AIDs.
>>
>>34279004
>Don't get so invested
Does that intimidate you? When you see others putting effort into things they do? You could do it too if you weren't exerting yourself relaxing all the time
>>
>>34278385
>Why do girls act like sex, the most intimate thing two people can do, literally sharing your body with another human, is just a recreational activity?
females are far more prudish in comparison to males
most men would fuck anyone above 5/10 (provided that they are not in a relationship) in a moments notice
>>
>>34278699
good post, use your own advice
>>
>>34279107

Just step back for a second. Don't get so involved. Don't get so personal. So offended. Just take a minute to cool off.
>>
Everyone look at the autist arguing with himself and putting a space below the post number to make it look like a different person.
>>
>>34279365
Well of course to a delusional shut in, normal conversation would seem intimidating but thats not on me, thats your own mental issues. This is just a standard conversation and you are making it out to be all that but I can't help you, i'm not your mother little boy (:
>>
>>34279424
>>34279418

Don't get so upset. Just take it in stride. Be patient and happy.
>>
>>34279424
>>34279454
Reminder, this is the same person
>>
>>34279483

Just be cool.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.