[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is confidence a function of how people treat you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: bond.jpg (48KB, 619x415px) Image search: [Google]
bond.jpg
48KB, 619x415px
or is how people treat you a function of confidence? Everyone says just be confident and girls will like you. But what if all these confident people are just confident because people treat them differently due to the fact that they are chads.
>>
File: 1484430141757.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484430141757.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>34277792

Confidence can be a nurtured trait, but if you're here you weren't nurtured to be confident, so you need to rough it out and act the part even though you're a smelly talentless beta bitch boy, robot.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 948x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 948x1350px
>>34277792
It doesn't always work. I met a cute 8/10 guy who was overly confident saying he was 100% sure he can win me over. It was super annoying how suave he was too, like he was king of the world. Needless to say I rejected him, if he acted more shy or down to earth maybe it would have worked.
>>
>>34277792
It's cyclical. Each is a function of the other. When one is treated well, one is confident, and when one is confident, they continue being treated well. However, if one's confidence is undermined or broken, they cease presenting confidence and receiving the good treatment that allows them to continue being confident, leading to a downward spiral of ever-decreasing confidence. Fake it until you make it.
>>
>>34277931
I think this is the best answer, I would postulate that it is a feedback loop.
>>
Are there any confident people who are not chads/stacys?
>>
Nope. As someone who has only recently found it, experience has taught me that it's from achievement. Go pursue things you love and that fulfill you.
>>
>>34278136

Yeah tons of fat women and men
>>
>>34277858
post tiddies, or get out fag
>>
Here's what I do:
I'm just confident in how fucked up, weird, depressed etc I am -- I am not a normie and I do not want a normie girlfriend. Being honest and confident in your social and psychological flaws is normie repellent and those girls were never worth it anyway, since in order for them to like you you'd have to pretend to be something you're not. So I embrace it, admit it and the confidence and freedom that comes from this is profound. Insane matches on Tinder. I had to buy a pro OkCupid acct a while back because I kept hitting their 500 message free limit, and i'm in the deep thousands now.

...but of course, I am a failure, too socially anxious to talk to anyone let alone hot grillz so I just browse these sites to try and give myself an ego boost and show people like me for who I am but at the end of the day, I hate myself, living in total social seclusion for 4 years has made my social anxiety disorder horrible beyond belief to the point where replying to people much less meeting up is out of the question and I am "confident" I only have one way out if you catch my drift.
>>
>>34278463
I get what your saying but how can you portray that over a tinder account? You advertise your psychological flaws?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.