[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody want to talk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

File: 1475336371519.png (13KB, 488x374px) Image search: [Google]
1475336371519.png
13KB, 488x374px
Hey guys.
If anybody wants to talk, I'm here for you. We can talk about anything you want. I'll reply. Be here for a little while.
>>
>>34277704
Every thread deserves atleast one reply before death:
So should I get high op?
>>
>>34277844
this is not a question. you get high almost every night. it helps you sleep. it's an integral part of your daily routine. don't act like you aren't a slave to that sticky-icky-smelly-green shit
>>
>>34277844
Thanks
I dunno man. Do you have any bad feelings about it? Anything lingering down there? Has it become a compulsion?
>>
File: 1472937888001.gif (792KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1472937888001.gif
792KB, 500x281px
Should I start doing my presentation? 4 am now and I have to leave in 2h.
>>
>>34277704
I'll talk to you, I guess. You pick the topic.
>>
>>34277905
K cool sauce, how about I put some shatter on it then? I haven't smoked the shatter in 2 weeks (not bullshiting)
>>
>>34277944
Start immediately.
>>
>>34277964
vape it instead

efficiency is god
>>
>>34277941
>Do you have any bad feelings about it?
No not really.
>Anything lingering down there? Has it become a compulsion?
No and no it seems to be a habit more than anything but somedays I don't smoke usually due to extreme fatigue from 14 hour days of work.
>>
>>34277944
Probably a good idea, but I don't really think it's your choice though. And by that I mean, just let it happen.

>>34277975
Ay
Boii

>>34277958
Do you believe in God?
>>
>>34277989
K desktop vape or handheld? Bag or whip hose?
>>
I feel very lonely even though there are girls who are after me. I want to meet someone who is like me, I'm sick of banging married sluts. I just want a soulmate. :( food is losing taste, I feel hollow.
>>
>>34278003
Well, if it works for you then do it up man. Go for a nice walkaroo
Sometimes these things sneak up on us, and we don't realize that certain habits hold us back.
>>
>>34278028
what type is each vape you gangnambulist?
>>
>>34278023
My presentation is on preferential utilitarianism. It basically tells you to take all interest of all sentient beings affected by your decision into account before making a decision. Now that obviously isn't possible, humans are simply too limited. Why do we have to be this way? There'll never be absolute harmony. I wish I could make myself disappear.
>>
>>34278059
one is the original Davinci Vape http://www.davincivaporizer.com/davinci-vaporizer-bundle/
Desktop vape is a Arizer Extreme Q https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
Both work good I think I'll go desktop though.
>>
>>34278032
Cry on Facebook or something

gtfo
>>
Deer anon,

I feel as if my quest for affection is hopeless. I am friendless in college. It is my second semester here at one of the largest colleges in the USA (the6 greatest country in the world) I feel like I can't love myself, and thus will never find someone to love me. How can I love myself without being worthy of love? How can others love one without love of himself?

Love, anon
>>
>>34277704
homeless quirky teen drug dealer gf makes me a little sad. Do you think she would give up her drug dealing life in exchange for a safe place to stay?

I guess I'm a little sad in general. I don't really let /r9k/ get to me but I feel like I can't get close to a girl because I don't have a car and I'm moving kind of far away some time later this year. I'm doing well in my career but I feel like I'm just getting by and not getting ahead. I have no reason to think that things won't change in the future, but the day to day grind has been wearing me down and I don't feel any closer to the rewards I was expecting than I was 3 months ago. I don't want to wish my life would go by faster but at the same time I don't feel as satisfied as I like to present myself to my family and to my community here on the board.
>>
>>34278147
yea i back up this decision... not big fan of the davinci but the extreme Q is a staple.

my friend actually has the same two vapes... odd... i assume you're not from saskatchewan
>>
>>34278084
(In my opinion)

Absolute harmony is through God. It is the life that exists in anything we could call objective.

I actually read Mill last semester, and boy did I ever get excited. In high school the whole Utilitarianism thing is made out as if he'd be okay if we all become a colony of autistic commie bees or something. He says specifically though that it is through the higher pleasures of life -- the universal cultivation of society's 'nobler natures' -- that we can achieve the greatest happiness principle. Humans are limited when they are intellectually rude, and engage in sensual or base pleasures, shaping their character accordingly. Mill likens the nobler nature of a person to a delicate plant, easily killed by lower pleasures.

I think we can, but it's through the harmony in our own lives that gets us to understand that it's possible.
>>
>>34278204

i'm not op but you sound like me. here's what you can do, try to be really really good at something, could be anything, your studies, your hobbies, whatever. something useful. that way you won't feel like such a burden to society because you can actually contribute.

or just forget about love and be contend being alone. that one seems easier to do too.
>>
>>34278218
Lol I'm actually from Alberta, would have been even more hilarious if I was in Saskatchewan though, interesting that your friend has both the same vapes I do.
>>
FUCK I MISS DRUGS SO MUCH
JUST WEED AT LEAST
PLEASE, JUST A TASTE
;________________;
>>
>>34278245
I like that answer. Really have to finish this presentation soon though. I'll fail horrible and be awkward in front of everyone else, anyways. I guess it actually doesn't matter too much, whatever.

Hope you have a nice morning/evening, Anon.
>>
>>34278300
it's a canadian thing i guess ;)
>>
>>34278277
That's good advice, and even better dubs. I wish I had the passion to be good at stuff. But I will try, there are many things I enjoy. I just need money to do them.
>>
>>34278316
I know anon, it's been two days since I hit that piss pack. I love weed, but it ruined me.
>>
>>34278032
Well, you want genuine affection of course. So you should look for that exclusively. You probably shouldn't bang married sluts though.

>>34278204
Dearest anonymous,

I feel you. Your feels, I know them. I'm a 24 year old dude and I have that curiously unlikable disposition -- like I have a black cloud around me all the time. I lose faith so easily, I'm fragile as a newborn kitten, and about as able to survive. I realize how sad it was today. I'm all alone, dude.

I read something today in a book called "How to stop worrying and start living" by dale carnegie. I think an answer the book gave to people like me is to start caring about others. I have to admit, when I read that, I could only concede that I was very self absorbed. I've been so lonely in my life, and yet I never realized it but that has characterized most of my interactions. I think that's why I made this thread. I just wanted to talk, and maybe help people out that way. As a suggestion for you, try to consciously appreciate others and get interested in them, their lives and struggles.

I've tried the whole getting good at something, but it falls flat because I'm alone. Of course that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try at stuff -- that's very important too, but it's not what will fill your hearts. I have no will to carry on with anything really because I'm alone. I have tried to love myself, and it's true, people are brutal with themselves, but I think you've probably figured that out already, even if you need a reminder. Appreciate yourself, but also appreciate others -- I feel like people here tend to forgo the latter, of the two moreso, though it's more subtle to notice.

I hope this helps, and I hope I haven't assumed too much.
Love,
OP
>>
>>34278447

It's good that you are at least interested in something. I would say divert all your attention to just being a better person overall. Stop thinking about love. Love yourself first then maybe you would have the capacity to love someone else.

And just remember unlike what most people say having a gf won't really fix any problems at all. It's not a magic key that would fix everything. You just think that way because you don't have one yet. Heck if it was really a magic key then divorce would not be a thing.
>>
Okay, I'm genuinely wondering: Can you imagine how suicide by train works? There are train tracks a few hundred meters from my house. The trains go fairly slow though, since I live in the suburbs of a smaller city. Do I just lie down on the tracks and wait for it to roll over me? Do I just stand there and stare the driver into the eye? Do I jump? Why is this so difficult to figure out?
>>
>>34278393
Alright man good luck.
You too.

>>34278316
Dude I know, but drugs are not good for you!!

>>34278477
How did it ruin you, anon? What happened?

>>34278624
Ah geez man. I'm not sure how it works, though I really wish you wouldn't.
Anything you want to talk about?

>>34278205
A little bit. It's based off of a girl I used to buy drugs from, and that I kinda, sorta used to know. It actually captured her pretty well, though it almost doesn't look like her at all. She's pretty paranoid, probably come into some bad types in her time. If it was cool then probably. I almost moved in with her lol. She gets government assistance I think.
Have you considered a LDR?
I'd suggest optimizing your time, or otherwise changing something up. Taking something else up, exercise, eating better.. You know what it is. How locked in are you with your daily grind?
>>
>>34278789
No, not really. Just want to figure this out. The only thing I'm scared of is becoming diabled instead of dying. For some reason I'm scared to look for videos.
>>
I met a really cute girl at an art gallery - she was working at the desk. We had a very short conversation about the exhibition that was on display and she informed me that the artist is doing a talk on the 25th and told me how to reserve a seat and all. She came off as being very intelligent and very easy to talk to and probably into art, like me. She seemed slightly upset when I walked out - I think I might have cut her off as she was about to say something, oh well. I feel like it wasn't really enough to put effort into finding her again, and also I have mild prosopagnosia (face blindness) and would probably have a hard time identifying her again. But I've thought about it over the last few days and would really like to see her again. I feel like it might be weird to try and go back to the same gallery. I am gonna go to that artist's talk. Advice?
>>
File: 1484426667637.png (28KB, 709x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484426667637.png
28KB, 709x291px
I'm lonely.

I used to be a turbo-autist but now people actually like me.

I make small talk at the gym and people ask my name and shake my hand, and come to talk to me when they see me again. I've even been invited out to hang out with people. Apparently I'm that charismatic.

I think I'm also getting good looking now too. I used to avoid mirrors growing up and now actively mire myself.

Great right?

I'm 21 and still a virgin. I don't know even where to begin with women.

Normie women are so... different. You know? I'd like to think I have more to offer a woman now than before. I'm happy, I'm confident, and optimistic, but don't know how to channel it properly.

I'd like to imagine finding a girl on /r9k/ and dating her, or maybe I'd see a awkward looking girl at the gym late at night when I go talking to no one and somehow we click when we share equipment.

Women are a new frontier for me.

I wouldn't put her on a pedestal or worship her like /r9k/ does, but instead be a boyfriend who she likes and thinks is dominant and his own man but I genuinely think a girl coming from a past of awkwardness like me is the only one I could deeply relate to.

tl;dr How do I even enter the world of women? Are there any good ones out there? How does any of this work?

pic related.
>>
>>34278789
Well I got in on the ground floor with this tech startup. I own an actual percentage of the whole company, and I'm one of the only full time developers working there. I don't get paid as much as I would at an established company, but it's a good deal more than I need to sustain myself, but my reward comes when we reach some milestones, like investment capital and user acquisition things. Careerwise, I'm locked in, if I leave now, then the valuable stock that I have won't be worth much because development will slow to a crawl without me.

As for my bad habits, I've been really stressed with work so it's hard breaking out of them. I've had to come in 6-7 days of the week for the last couple months, and I've had a weeklong vacation postponed multiple times (finally getting it next week, though I'll have to take my work computer home with me in case something big happens) I hope that a week of rest will get me out of the mindset of living day to day and back into the mindset of improvement.

I've tried LDR like things but it always peters out after a little while, and doesn't really go anywhere. I feel kind of pathetic scouring femanon threads for contact info, and that's been my MO for finding a potential LDR. I know for certain my family wouldn't approve if I told them I had an internet gf.
>>
>>34277704
Os 25 too old to start over? College, job, all that jazz.
>>
>>34279085
Sam Hyde said at 25 you're fucking done "finding" who you are.

I agree with him.
>>
>>34279007
it might be weird, but do it anyway. go to the desk. have questions prepared about the gallery that she would be able to answer. smile alot and look her in the eye. after the second question, ask something about herself. ask her something else about herself after that, but try to gauge if she's giving you positive signals at this point. if not, move on. if so, introduce yourself, "i'm anon by the way"

JUST DO IT
>>
>>34277704
Well i got dumped today for something i did back in march. Yesterday was are 3 year anniversary.
>>
>>34279085
Not OP, but yes it's way too late
>>
>>34279007
I don't know how to talk to girls, but when talking to other guys in the gym, you can joke about anything as long as you sound like you're really enjoying the conversation because it makes them feel comfortable

in other words, be comfortable with how you're acting (confident) and she'll be comfortable around you. Smile on your face, genuinely good attitude.

for instance, yesterday
>guy asked me for deadlift tips
>give him real advice
>then add "one secret for deadlift is to wear mismatching dirty socks. Instantly add 20lbs"

he thought it was funny.
>>
>>34278477
It's been a year in less than a month.
I used to smoke daily for almost 7 years.
I used to eat all sorts of other drugs too.
>>
>>34279062
fuck this image is me
>>
>>34279124
Not him but who the hell is Sam Hyde?
>>
>>34279085
Don't lsiten to these tards if you go by their opinion then what? just kill yourself? lay there until you die? It's never too late to try.
>>
>>34279235
date me please?

>>34279278
He's an e-celebrity. Runs an absurdist comedy thing called Million Dollar Extreme and sometimes does social commentary stuff.

It was from his Kickstarter TV series where he judged stupid kickstarters.
>>
>>34279331
>date me please?

NO.
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (180KB, 1079x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
180KB, 1079x801px
>>34277704
You are gay such a helpful person thank you anon
>>
File: xra.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xra.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>34279368
Wow, how rude

Why
>>
>>34279007
Hey man. Good on you for giving it a go. I know it's obviously really easy to say, but you've got nothing to lose. Especially if she was easy to talk to. Maybe she felt it to, maybe she likes you.
Advice? Don't overthink it. Just go to the talk, and if you see her, have a chat. Who knows, she might even come up to you. If you sort of fumble because of you condition, just briefly explain it, and then it won't be a big deal at all.
If you want to see her again after that, make sure to tell her. Tell her that you liked talking to her, and would like to see her again some time.

You just want it to be easy going, basically. If it's overblown then it's strangled at birth.

>>34279062
Hey man, that's great, your improvement. Seriously, I'm trying to do that now myself. I used to be a turbo autist too, though now I'm just a cold fish. I'm kind of malfunctioning socially, but I think the problem here is in my execution and practice -- I think that I'm actually pretty keen with what is what.
I think most people are nice when it's easy to be nice, moreover I think that to act badly is a sign of weakness. Point being is that I'd avoid narrowing yourself to these situations that are built up in your mind, you see what I'm saying?
I think we all want to get to a point where we can feel free to socialize with whoever, whenever. So, I guess try to do that. Personally though, I think that these sorts of things just sort of happen at the right time, and that if you try too hard to find it then it will frustrate the entire process. You want someone special, right? Umm.. Not only freedom to socialize, but freedom to act. The special person will be the person whom you can fully be yourself with, that will relate to on deeper levels. Concentrate on being happy and doing things you love. Some woman is gonna see you beaming with that beautiful light, and you will really feel something for each other. So, you pursue something like this indirectly, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>34279396
Why are traps so superior to natural girls?
>>
>>34279468
>Concentrate on being happy and doing things you love. Some woman is gonna see you beaming with that beautiful light, and you will really feel something for each other. So, you pursue something like this indirectly, is what I'm saying.
That is currently my plan

Just keep trucking with the self improvement train until someone loves me
>>
>>34279085
Not really honestly. I'd say 35 is probably last chances but that's pushing. There's always those people that find someone at 45 and get a job and start functioning again.
>>
>>34279478
Because they know how a man likes there meaty cock handled
also they will stick it up your ass if you ask politely
>>
File: image.jpg (559KB, 635x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559KB, 635x707px
>>34277704
On Saturday my stalker customer came to my job with intentions of killing/harming me, even wearing blue rubber gloves so his hands won't get bloody. He's the only human being I met who gave me chills upon first impression.

Will greentext if needed.
>>
>>34279604
please do, this sounds very interesting.

Though I'm sorry you have to deal with such a threatening individual. Have you let anyone know about this person?
>>
>>34277704
I got a new keychain!! It's v cute.
>>
>>34279235
L O N D O N
O R I G I N A L F U C K T H E B O T
>>
>>34279654
Nice! How does the keychain look like? Can you post a pic of it?
>>
File: akiratires.gif (472KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
akiratires.gif
472KB, 500x269px
why did the new girl end up dating the MORMON of our group when i am also single

like he isn't even that attractive, and has been described by other girls in our group as having a rat face

what is so wrong with me that i cant see
>>
>>34279085
Don't listen to dummies man, it's not too late.
Sam Hyde is not always on point. Sometimes he just kind of yells cynically at this abstract idea.

>>34279063
Wow, you're a hard worker. Geez, the demands of contemporary society. I commend you.
Well, not to bust your balls but you should of course realize that if you don't change anything, nothing will change. Is it worth working yourself to the point of exhaustion? That's not a leading question either, but really think about it. I've got my views on things like this but you have to do what makes sense with you. I don't think, though, that a vacation will solve anything, particularly if you take your computer (won't you worry?). Your mental state and health is really important, and you won't be able to do much if that breaks down. Life style changes I've learned must be done gradually.. Are you sure you can't think of one tiny thing you can do to make your days easier?
It also sounds like you don't have a whole lot of time to develop a relationship either, from what you've said, though don't let that deter you.

>>34279497
Cool man, good for you.

>>34279604
That's legitimately terrifying. I'd like to read the greentext, though I'll tell you right now that you should tell the police(!!!!).

>>34279654
pic??

>>34279937
Shit man. I'm sorry. It's probably not about attractiveness though, if you're anything like me. Girls don't like me but I have a somewhat handsome face. Good looks without enjoying life are shit man, they're a smack in the face.

I gotta go to bed guys. It was nice chatting with you all. I'll probably be back soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 640x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 640x735px
>>34279635
>>34279604
>January 3rd a customer came in who everyone knows as a chill guy
>we get along and instantly click in a weird way, maybe love at first sight
>suave, charismatic, 8/10
>he asked for my number but I denied because something felt wrong
>few minutes later he convinced me to
>instantly regret it and flat out tell him "this is a bad idea and I might not respond"
>over the next two weeks he harassed me with texts asking me out
>politely decline every time bluntly saying I'm not interested
>he becomes more obsessive and creepy
>I start getting worried
>Sarurday afternoon I tell him "just stop, you can't get every girl every time"
>instead of trying to convince me as usual he just sends me a YouTube link
>
>I'm at work now and I got a dangerous feeling that he's going to hurt me
>tell my coworker whole story and he tells me he probably got the hint and blocked me
>Ten minutes before we close he walks through the doors at work
>I almost faint
>"Oh Hey femanon! :) What did you mean I can't get every girl every time??!! Are you telling me to fuck off?? >:("
>he looks very pale nervous and jumpy
>I keep saying I don't know
>he's wearing blue rubber gloves and is clenching something in his coat pocket
>harasses me for my work schedule
>asks me what the protocol is if a customer goes crazy
>I panic and reach for my cell phone to text my coworker for help
>"WHAT YOURE TELLING A COWORKER THE PSYCHO IS HERE?"
>I'm going to die
>"did you see the song I sent you?? It's about you! You broke my heart!! Also you said you liked Christian Rock? What's that?"
>I explain and tell him I'm fairly religious
>his face drops and he goes "I'M SO FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!"
1/2
>>
Alone? Let's be alone together

https://discord.gg/cWDUs
>>
>>34280210
>>instead of trying to convince me as usual he just sends me a YouTube link
W-what was the link?
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 602x598px
>>34280210
>he keeps tricking me into trying to turn my back to him
>eventually he storms out
>I can still feel like I'm being watched which means he never left the parking lot
>I run into my office and hide
>text him not to hurt me please but he calmly apologizes for acting "stern" and invited me out to a bar
>he knows I know he's dangerous
>told him to leave me alone and he never responded back
I've been on edge for days. Night shifts are the riskiest because I can't see who walks in from the window glare and he gets out of work at 6:30. Saturday is the first night shift I will have since then.

The song was "I'm on fire" by chromatic or something. Mobile is being weird so I can't risk this window crashing.
>>
>>34280133
G'night anon.
>>
File: 10469996_p0.jpg (261KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
10469996_p0.jpg
261KB, 600x800px
>>34280277
you work at best buy? i can tell from the yellow shirt and the 12 month financing sign. are you GS or sales?
>>
>>34280210
I'm really glad you listened to your intuition on that one. That's your best defense in the world, if you just listen to how you feel in your immediacy.
Seriously, please call the police. That's really scary.

Good night. Be safe.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 344x344px
>>34280331
I'm security. I used to work undercover at a different place which is why I look so weird, I'm supposed to blend in.

Pls no bully
>>
https://discord.gg/DdrCR

join discord

we want a small group of robos a-and m-maybe s-some girls c-can j-join too??
>>
>>34280377
you mean AP? all the AP guys at my store are fat white guys. I'm actually a CA at my GS, part timer. I get old white ladies flirting with me all the time so I understand the weird pressure. You're supposed to tell the GM and get them involved ASAP
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 640x1136px
>>34280360
Thanks, who knows what would have happened if I got involved. Maybe after I denied him the first time the rest were just traps to kill me, eventually Saturday him going "fuck it I'm not waiting any longer".

I wanted to file a police report but my parents told me not to. I have more screenshots and a photo of him I found off google. He looks dead in the eyes in all his pictures.

There is something wrong with this man and I don't want him to kill another girl in the future. P.s this is what made me say goodbye on Saturday, that hit a new level of creepy. It's weird because he looks like a Chad.
>>
>>34280210
I hope everything goes okay but I just realized that (if the yellow shirt is you) that you're standing up, are you like 4'9"?
>>
>>34280461
Fuck your parents, file a police report nigga before he's fucking your corpse.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x476px
>>34280406
All fat white guys? thats strange, we're all college age but mixed ethnicities. All of us are short...I'm the only girl they had in years
>>
>>34280461
>It's weird because he looks like a Chad.
>First post, >>34279604, was an American Psycho image
Anon, you oughta know better.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 523x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 523x261px
>>34280521
No I'm 5'1 that jacket makes me look huge. It's a size large but super comfy because it's so long.
>>
>>34277704
If I ever kill myself, it's because of him. Met him exactly 3 years ago, he asked me out two years ago, dumped me last year. it fucking hurts. sometimes it feels like i'll never get over him. i feel like i turned into the female version of him, i hate who I am. i'm so much like him because i fucking glorify him so much. I like everything that he likes subconsciously. I think he's the most amazing person in this whole universe. I wish he was nicer to me sometimes. Maybe I deserve it, he loved me for one year. That's enough to last me a life time. Nobody compares to who he is, nobody in this whole entire universe. I wish I never fell in love. this hurts so bad. He's all I fucking think about. First thing in the morning, when I'm turning on my pc, when I'm making food, when I'm drinking tea, I think I created a tulpa of him in my brain. I always feel like he's telling me what to do and what not to do. An imaginary version of him that cares about me is the closest i'll ever get to some attention from him.
>>
File: some horses.jpg (67KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
some horses.jpg
67KB, 600x428px
>>34280133
Well I think the vacation will really help. I'll be spending it at the family farm which is really nice. I'll be spending a lot of time out in the woods the first couple days of it, since we make maple syrup and we're tapping the trees, but I'll probably be running drill batteries out to people which is the easiest task on the job. There's a hot tub over there, and a bunch of dogs, all of which are very relaxing. I'm probably going to do a bit of meditation too, to get the feel of it, and probably keep a strict sleep schedule so I can return to the habit of waking up early that I've kind of lost this winter. It's been so cold, so I've been sleeping in right up until it's time to go to work, which I think affects my organization and performance during the day. I'm probably not going to take my computer out of the bag, only if work calls. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the week will be good for me.

My dad always says it takes 30 days to form a habit, so having nine consecutive days of no work stress seems like a really good springboard to start up a few better habits. I've been thinking a lot about my habits, and about what things I should prioritize to make my life better by the highest degree, so I'll be putting a few things into practice.

By the way, my bosses, the CTO and CEO of my company, both work much, much harder than I do. They stay at the office after midnight very frequently, but I think they have much better habits than I do. I look up to them a lot.

Pic related: the view I'll be relaxing to.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 500x579px
>>34280554
I predict my throat will be sliced open. I bounce back and forth between "The ordeal is done, I'm safe now" and "he's going to come back, he asked for my schedule." He caught himself being fucked in the head so I think everything is done. He's very smart to the point where it's unsettling.

>>34280574
He has all the traits.
>gets along with everyone
>goal driven with a successful white collar job
>is overly confident
>impulsive anger
>uses manipulation to get what he wants
>speaks calmly
>has this strange evil vibe coming from him
>acts like he owns the world
>>
>>34280708
Just go to the police you dope.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>>34280745
I don't want them to contact him and get him angry all over again. After the incident when I texted him don't hurt me, he said he won't contact me anymore...but in the same text invited me to a bar. I declined the bar, said leave me alone and he hasn't responded so there's nothing wrong anymore. It's been six days it's probably too late
>>
When I was a teenager, I used to feel lonely because I didn't have many friends and had 0 experience with women.

But I've lost that feeling of loneliness and now I don't really feel anything more than apathy, at least towards social contact / relationships.
>>
>>34280869
That loss of feeling about your loneliness, do you feel mad, sad, bad, or glad of it?
>>
>>34280834
Well I'll look out for your story in the papers when shit hits the ceiling. They'll probably need a new desk when fragments of your skull and brain get into the small spots, and they'll need to bleach all those baskets.
>>
File: a reminder.png (19KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
a reminder.png
19KB, 452x325px
>>34277704
I did something and it lead to pic related
It started because I made a thread or something along that line and now he has or at least done shit
that'll make me look bad
I feel like if I use the name or continue to show up any where even without the name it'll lead to barneyfag levels of shit

a part of me is clearly telling myself to get over it and shit but...
I don't know why I can't let this shit go...
I guess took the meaning "bad" to a deeper level
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119-215902.png (690KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-215902.png
690KB, 720x1280px
>>34280133
>>34279899
Stupid fucking size limit
>>
>always gets ignored
last post in thread
>>34277777
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.