[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I be expected to contribute to society if I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: SsGeqgu.png (670KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SsGeqgu.png
670KB, 1200x1200px
Why should I be expected to contribute to society if I can't get a girlfriend or start a family?
>>
>>34276361

for a living wage.
>>
>>34276361
My wee wee goes sploosh sploosh :D
>>
>>34276369

Why would I want a living wage if i'm not going to start a family?
>>
>>34276361
Why should I stop eating bacon every meal of the day when I'm already super obese?

Why should I lift weights when I can't bench 50 lbs?

Why should I be nice to people when I don't have any friends?
>>
>>34276361
Dont listen to the normies OP fuck society.
>>
>>34276419
This is a fallacy. All of those things are directly linked. Contributing to society and being loved by someone are not linked. You can slave your life away and still die a lonely virgin.
>>
>>34276419
Not an argument

>Select all the store fronts
>>
>>34276361
It's either you get a job or we have to import more shitskins who deteriorate our way of life. Your decison
>>
>>34276441
you can be super obese and not eat bacon

you can lift weights and never get swole

you can be nice to people and still not have any friends

But all of these choices you can make, just like a choice to refuse to contribute to society, is a major factor in the respective consequence.

If you have no value to offer, how can you expect a woman to value you? If you don't demonstrate the capacity to provide, how will a woman trust you to provide for her and her children?
>>
File: 1391893095454.jpg (31KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1391893095454.jpg
31KB, 800x764px
Hmm really makes your mind work
>>
>>34276361
you have got it backwards my friend
girlfriends fall into the laps of societal contributors
first you must help the community
and then you will have demonstrated biological value
>nevermind that 90% of modern work is arbitrary nonsense of no tangible value at best and actively detrimental to the world at worst
>>
>>34276581
exactly my point. OP wants the effects before he chooses to start on the cause.
>>
>>34276553
>If you have no value to offer, how can you expect a woman to value you?
There are NEETs with girlfriends. There are homeless people with girlfriends.
>>
File: IMG_3852.jpg (64KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.jpg
64KB, 492x492px
>>34276361
Provide for yourself, and die alone. That's my plan.
>>
>>34276581
>girlfriends fall into the laps of societal contributors
haha
>>
>>34276361

You owe society for failing to develop properly. You should be made to pay 75% tax until you get your life in order.
>>
>>34276713
Society owes me for failing to raise me properly. I will file a lawsuit for negligence against every adult to ever interact with me from birth to 18
>>
You shouldn't. Normies wanted to be able to fuck anyone they want, well this is the result. They can pay for it by supporting us who have no reason to work.
>>
>>34276737

You failed despite the best efforts of society. If you can make it to 18+ and own the means to post online, you have had everything you could ever need to succeed handed to you and you have squandered it.

It's actually hilarious just how much you'd have to try to fail and yet here you are.
>>
>>34276406

for yourself, for things one desires.
>>
>>34276804

You're only here because your tax is handy. If you don't want to work, there's no reason to keep you around.
>>
>>34276810
>despite the best efforts of society
Wrong
>>
>>34276656
>I didn't get lucky with the things I want out of life so I won't do the things that most significantly improve my odds of getting the things I want out of life.

I bet the homeless people with gfs aren't as passive as that.
>>
You don't owe society anything, but you owe it to yourself to enjoy your life. Doesn't mean go full retard and go on a shooting spree/start stealing shit and hurting people, just that you have your whole life ahead of you to fill it with learning, creativity, and pointless mental masturbation in anonymous forums.

You're not doing anything wrong by just existing, afaik. So relax.
>>
>>34276844

You've had all the infrastructure and support anyone could ever ask for and you blew it completely. Own up to yourself.
>>
>>34276884
>You're not doing anything wrong by just existing, afaik.
Apparently I am, since our only purpose is to reproduce and I can't even find one person that likes me enough to touch me
>>
>just world fallacy spewing ITT
LUL
>>
>>34276914
>it's a "you live in a first world country which automatically means you're rich and have a supportive nob-abusive family" episode
>>
>>34276935
Your purpose is chosen. If your only purpose in life were to reproduce, your mind and limbs would be vestigial and 50% of your body would just be this giant set of floppy dick and balls.

Life doesn't see it's own propagation as "purpose", viruses don't think to themselves "We are supposed to kill humans"
>>
>>34276983
>Your purpose is chosen.
Meme.
>>
>>34277022
Ok then, you can go fuck yourself and be lonely then. No skin off my ass.
>>
>>34277081
Okay. I will. I'm glad it's alright with you.
>>
Because (a) not being able to achieve those things is almost certainly your own fault and (b) you're already enjoying the benefits of society (such as the internet you used to make this stupid post)
>>
>>34276979

>excuses

Even the working classes have almost limitless resources to help them through life

You're a liar and a coward and you should take responsibility for your actions
>>
hey guys I know your innate biology is screaming at you to have sex and reproduce and you desperately want to be loved and accepted by someone of the opposite sex

but it's really not that important haha xd

just be yourself xd just take up scrapbooking and find fulfilment like that xddd

just ignore all the societal pressure and shaming and inner turmoil that comes from being unable to be loved

just ignore it LOL

and be sure to pay your taxes!!!
>>
>>34277198
>not being able to achieve those things is almost certainly your own fault
k, how do I fix it?
>>
>>34276842
I'll gladly work when I get my own virgin wife.
>>
>>34277390
Most likely it's a problem with your attitude and your personality. Pretty impossible to give advice without knowing you
>>
>>34277579
So then how do you know it's my fault if you don't know me

And how does a grown adult "change their personality"? That's the most vague enigmatic shit in the world
>>
>>34276656
What homeless people have gfs? Crackwhores that they regularly visit are not gfs.
>>
>>34276935
You don't have a purpose. There is a biological imperative to reproduce, which is normally expressed through sexual and other urges, but there is no reason that you "should" follow it. You have no obligation to do anything. There isn't some creator that made you to do X.
>>
>>34277935
I said almost certainly, basing my guess on a few things (1) Your post (2) The general attitude exhibited by people like you on this website and (3) That people becoming isolated doesn't usually happen if they are good to be around

People change in all sorts of ways all throughout their life. Examine your life, examine your flaws, add a few new experiences and you're a different person
>>
>>34276361

you

you like anime right

you get anime for contributions to society
>>
>>34276361
You are expected because other people do it for less and don't see a way out of it themselves, there is nothing for you baseline other than the money to buy things and you can easily get that through welfare if you don't care.
Our societies are broken, there is no real reason to contribute to them for many people, so you can't expect those people to really feel too keen about working for other people's or moneys sake with the way things are now.
>>
>>34276361
Why should anyone be expected to contribute to society? We didn't ask to be here
>>
>>34279055
Exactly, anon. It's not like we wanted to exist in this god forsaken world.
>>
>>34279055
I'd contribute if I was at least rewarded with a gf or at least some vag once in a while.
>>
File: 1481255641845.jpg (871KB, 2425x1661px) Image search: [Google]
1481255641845.jpg
871KB, 2425x1661px
>>34276581
the girls are getting theirs themselves tho, nothing can be done about that
The degrees the jobs the money..

The framework for the male contributors to have a cu$hiony lap for a girlfriend to fall into and make a baby for them is gone.

I think the solution is for me to just become a footservant of a beautiful successful woman
>>
File: judasabbott3.jpg (66KB, 436x523px) Image search: [Google]
judasabbott3.jpg
66KB, 436x523px
>>34276361
>falling for the vagina jew trap

the jews are literally going to use your girlfriend against you to make you spend money. you are going to make the jews very rich spending all that money on your girlfriend. here is proof of the jews trying to making spend money. notice how they try to convince you to buy her an expensive useless rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOMFjSfDB2Y
>>
>>34276361
You aren't you're expected to feed and clothe yourself and put a roof on your head
you aren't own anything for being born, being born as a citizen to certain 1st world countries give you some benefits but if you just NEET you're nothing but a drain on society
>point was why should i try to contribute if i can't get laid and have kids?
i don't see any reason you should, it is not illegal to live on welfare so go for it if living in mediocrity is the height of your ambition
i personally am semi content with my NEET life, going to have to become wagecuck so i can make trips with saved money but that's a personal choice
>>
>>34280666
>if you just NEET you're nothing but a drain on society
bloo bloo bloo
>>
File: 1483411995417.png (488KB, 322x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483411995417.png
488KB, 322x387px
>>34280718
Im a NEET too, but im not going to sit here and spew bullshit trying to say i am anything but a drain on society during peace time when i NEET

Im not judging NEET's just saying it how it is, if truth hurts change it or grow a thicker skin
>>
>>34276361
> ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country

Youve got to contribute to society to be worthy of a gf anon
>>
>>34280806
>Youve got to contribute to society to be worthy of a gf anon
yes keep working good little cog you'll get a gf if you work overtime
>>
>>34280577

>always see diamonds as a kid
>HOLY SHIT HOW SPARKLY AND RARE
>find out what they were in like 3rd grade
>whywouldanyonewantoneofthose?.jpg
>watch whores in movies and tv shows try and outdo each other on who has the biggest sparkliest chunk of worthless carbon on their fingers and necks, trying to weightlift with these goddamn things holy fuck

But holy SHIT they're sparkly. Women love sparkly shit man, whatcha gon' do?
>>
>>34279245
>>34279399
it's kind of weird how much of society thinks we're entitled just because we don't want to waste our lives in a frenzy trying to impress them, which is virtually impossible and has little to no upside anyway
>>
>>34280806
Say that to Hippy Harry who smokes pot with his NEET bucks and works on his album while he fucks some SJW no shampoo french shave girl
>>
>>34278161
I volunteered with a homeless charity for a year in Manchester, UK. The number of couples I saw sleeping under coats, or together in tents, or a woman sat on a mans lap, homeless people/other social rejects seem to know how to love each other more than normal people
>>
>>34280577

Post the Vera Wang Love Collection, that shit looks like something a five year old would want.
>>
>>34280806

>have (for around here)decent paying job, plenty for personal needs, entertainment, and to put some in savings every two weeks
>contribute to the societal pressures of having a job as well as my time at a local church during their spaghetti dinner nights(though that last part is because it's actual homemade spaghetti made by 80+ year old ladies by hand and it's so goddamn good and I get to eat all the leftovers I want)
>surprisingly am not ugly as fuck, above average height, have own transport, but live with my parents to contribute to their finances since they never let me know how bad shit was getting for them
>fulfill all these obligations and invest extra time in the community and everything
>no gf, not even a church grandlady's grand-daughter as a consolation prize

At least I get my fuckin' spaghetti, the only true prize a man needs.
>>
>>34276914
I am autistic and grew up in a rich part of England (Cheshire)

Only problem is that its a shithole part of Cheshire full of control freaks and backwards antisocial people, you literally cannot speak to these people like you can anywhere else in the world because they never leave the area unless they go on a shopping trip

There's literally nothing here, I've walked all around the area but there's almost nowhere to go and get support, people here would rather exist in a Disney la la land instead of actually living and connecting with each other. What am I supposed to do to get support? Where am I supposed to go?
>>
>>34280965
here is more jew media manipulating. you better buy her the most expensive ring because she is going to tell all her friends that you are cheap if you don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKbFXvqg2xc
>>
>>34276830
not everyone enjoy buying useless shit, degenerate
>>
>>34281117

And by backwards antisocial people I mean the elderly, most people here are old and have lived in the area (Crewe and Nantwich) for there whole life, they dont understand modern things like mental health, most services here are actually for the elderly, it one of the worst possible places for any average person to grow up
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.