[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

borrowing money and not repaying it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1481760695480.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481760695480.png
602KB, 963x720px
I want to visit Japan but I'm a NEET on autismbux so I don't have enough money.

I've thought about doing this
>Get credit card with low limit
>Buy things from Amazon from time to time as I usually do
>Repay it quickly to get credit score up
>Get multiple credit cards with larger limits
>Max them out on a trip to Japan
>Declare bankruptcy and continue NEET life

Is there anything stopping me from doing this? Have any of you done this? My mother got a meme degree and she couldn't pay off her student loan debt, so she declared bankruptcy. Nothing bad ever came of it except now she can't get a credit card because of terrible credit score.
>>
I did basically this, took every loan I could, I'm NEET on autismbux too and now my bank account is "pseudo-locked", meaning if I go above certain amount of money they will take it (they are required to leave me some money to live off by law), and since I have autismbux I never go above that limit anyway, is nice
>>
>mother got student loan
>declared bankruptcy

if you are american you are lying
>>
>>34274628
Shit, I think I might do it then. I never have more than $700 in my bank account, and after I pay my rent I never have more than $300.

How did you get the loans? I thought you needed a reason for the loan like "I want to start a business" or something.
>>
>>34274706
I'm Canadian. I don't think they're allowed to repo people's stuff as collateral here. They just call you asking you to pay the minimum.

>>34274628
Also what did you do with the loans? I forgot to ask in my other post.
>>
>>34274748
I live in Yurope, in my country there was a spring of "instant-loan" businesses, so I just took them all. Didn't need any reason.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.