[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A chad was just very nice to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4870.jpg (32KB, 476x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.jpg
32KB, 476x478px
>be me
>go to walgreens to buy anti depressants
>they're buy one bottle get another free
>wearing sweatpants and old shirt
>see chad worker at the check out counter
>peirced ears, spiked hair, buff, goatee
>chad says to me "its only buy one get one if you have a Walgreens card, do you have a walgreens card?"
>"oh-uh..n-no i-"
>he looks at what im buying
>"its alright bro ill you can just use my card"
>"t-thanks man"
>he gives me his walgreens card so i get one free
>saved me $12.50
Are we wrong about chads, robots?
Are they just like us?
>>
>>34274433
I was being hard bullied by a manlet, yelling at me and raging and Chad saw this and he came in a said "Apologise, I don't care what he's done, you don't speak to another person like this"

Chad towered over him and me, he was probably 6'4 and the guy completely changed his tone after a stern talking to from chad.

Chad rescued me.
>>
>>34274433

Eh, I've had good experiences with Chads. I've actually had good experiences with Stacies, too, I just hate them in the abstract.
>>
>>34274433
Its a mentality more than anything
you can be a robot or a chad a 100 times a day
>>
>>34274433
I have noticed this too, it is not like ehe movies where a successful attractive popular kid is the bully and just gets mad and acts like a douche for no reason. It is always the snaggly looking subnormies.
>>
>>34274433
>are they just like us?
>implying the majority of /r9k/ isn't total pieces of shit
>>
>>34274538
This, 100% true.

Chad has no reason to bully you. He will always be happier and more content than you, so why waste any effort in to bullying you?
>>
>>34274433
Anti-depressants over the counter? What?
>>
Chads never been nice to me so I still hate them all.

Originally, too, fucking faggots.
>>
File: handsome.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
Most Chads are pretty chill. Content with life, no need to be angry or bitter. And prolly aware that they're just a step away from a fall.
>>
>>34274501
I would never apologise to this Chad. I would sooner get the shit kicked out of me.

Still though, Chads can definitely be decent people.
>>
>>34274685
why would you not apologise? you were in the wrong and being a complete dickhead
>>
>>34274433
Guys, true chads will never bully or be dicks to others. They have absolutely no reason to do that. They know they are succesful and that their lives are good, and theyre happy with themselves. True chad will always be nice to you and try to help you.

Wannabe chads on the other hand know they will never be true chads. They have their insecurities and all that shit so they try to put down those weaker than them in order to raise themselves. True chad knows he's already on the top and that he doesnt need to put anyone down to feel better about himself.

Ive been good at fighting whole my life and i did martial arts for quite a while and my targets were always wannabe chads and loudmouths who attacked and bullied only those visibly weaker than themselves. I spent my highschool years defending and sticking up for robots.
>>
>>34274433
>over the counter antidepressants
>any prescribed drug being buy one get one
>any drug for that matter

Nice bait.
>>
Chads are always down to help others. Chads are so successful and have it made to such an extent that they are completely fulfilled, that's why all the girls want to be with Chad and all the guys want to be friends with Chad.

Chads are good guys who do good things because they are just that confident and established.

The nicest guys I've met in my life were Chads.

Don't confuse Chads with failed Chads and failed normies who will backstab, sabotage and manipulate others to get ahead, like in a career ladder climbing way.
>>
>>34274703
Because of the setup. I do agree but if I went along with it it would seem as though I was doing it because I was intimidated. In that situation it wouldn't be sincere, just might makes right and threat negation.
>>
>>34274433
there is such a gigantic gap in societal value between chads/stacies and you that they don't legitimately have any reason to not act nice towards you. its always the pseudoChads and wannabe stacies who have a stick up in their ass and need to constantly reassert themselves
>>
>>34274765
I dont see it that way. I see it as, being unreasonable, having it brought to attention, realizing you are in the wrong and apologising. So what if it took a Chad to make you realize you were a dick.
>>
>>34274764
>>34274743
Where do you live? Here for prescription stuff you get a script from the doctor and most retail chemists will be able to help you, you just have to wait as they get it from the shit at the back and not the over the counter stuff like cough medicine at the front
>>
>>34274819
You're right but he's leveraging his size and yes, privilege to make his point. He is right, but on principle I wouldn't do it. My pride wouldn't let me. Pride comes before and I have fallen several times but I wouldn't be able to help myself.
>>
You realize that he gets points for rewards after so many prescriptions are filled on his card, right? I used to work at a drugstore chain, not that one but they all now have what is basically the same customer rewards program. I saw several employees fired in my 4 years at that job for using their card on customers.
>>
I prefer Chads any day over roasties and staices.
>>
>>34274819

That's not the situation you described at all you moronic retard. You described a guy chewing you out for what was probably a legit reason, and some violent bully coming over and backing you up. The manlet would have been morally and legally right if he killed the man who violently threatened him.
>>
>>34274433
GET THIS NORMUE FUCK OUTTA HERE
>>
File: thread.jpg (57KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
57KB, 585x560px
OP demonstrates the true nature of a real Chad quite well. A real Chad would never hate another person without good reason, nor would they criticize them. They like people and see the potential of a friend in everyone.

Real Chads are empathetic, nice people that have a great understanding of human nature. That is why you see "Are they just like us?" at the end of OP's post, because he was able to understand the perspective of OP.

Robots, for the most part (I can't say for all) being isolated and locked in a negative feedback loop, would demonize them, but that is a given, is it not?

I mean, being locked up in your mind with negative thoughts swirling in your head, you think about those more successful than you -- and it creates a boiling cocktail of negative emotions like envy and hate. You never interact with these people because they are a rare few and that only further cements your perception of them.

But why did our esteemed Chad help OP? It was because he saw OP was struggling and helping him out made him feel great for his act of kindness -- something much more valuable to him than a material triviality like a card.

So, to those of you who struggle in social situations, even the everyday stuff like running errands, don't be so quick to judge, not everyone is out to get you.
>>
Im new to /r9k/ and dont know what are definations of chad.
>>
>>34274433
Not only are they better looking, and socially normal... but now there the nice guys? What do we get?
>>
>>34277902

Nothing. It's life anon. Some people are just born under a good star
But you're not Chad, you're different. There is no perfect man.
>>
>>34274433
>9th grade
>school dance
>all the girls are on the dance floor acting like complete whores
>suddenly like 6 senior stacies come over to our group of 9th grade boys
>"hey guysss whats up haha ;)"
>they start grinding on us
>except there aren't nearly enough stacys for everyone
>I watch the Chads get first pick and kinda stand around for a while
>the 12th grade sluts slowly trickle down to normies
>some guys (robots) realize they won't get any
>so close yet so far :(
>I am almost about to leave
>then a fucking miracle happens
>Chad and tyrone both see me and yell out "ay anon u wanna dance with her?"
>say yes
>tyrone gives me his 8/10 stacy and she starts shoving her ass in my crotch without hesitation
>I am extremely grateful to tyrone and chad, mainly tyrone
>me and tyrone are still friends to this day

Chads are alright.

>>34277769
This is so accurate
>>
>>34278252
Beautiful story.
>>
Chad working at wal greens lmfao you autists consider any normal person to be chad jesus christ.

That's not a chad buddy, chad works in finance because he got connections from his frat in college. That's a loser that makes min wage.
>>
>>34274433
I'd be nice too if I were a Chad
>>
One of the biggest Chads I ever met was a complete nice guy. I couldn't even hate him for that reason, he was just too polite. He still had tons of girls because he was tall and handsome. If he was short and ugly, I don't think he'd have success.
>>
Chads are usually nice. You got to watch out for the honor roll people, those are the real scum.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.