[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go travel the world. Obviously,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1484863546524.jpg (2MB, 3525x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1484863546524.jpg
2MB, 3525x1984px
I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go travel the world. Obviously, I can't sleep.

Ask me anything.
>>
why are you a faggit?
>>
>>34274069
Because I like donkey dick up the arse.

Next question.
>>
Which country are you going to visit?
>>
>>34273908
must be nice being from a first world country and not needing visas anywhere.

as third world scum, where i can't go anywhere without a visa because i'm human garbage due had been born in such third world shithole, i demand you check your privilege.
>>
>>34274118
First off, Japan for a year. After that, Australia or Canada. Or some third country. I haven't planned that far.

>>34274154
I had to apply for the visa like anyone else. Granted, I do have a strong passport.

I've earned every dime to go travelling for myself.
>>
>>34274236
How the fuck do you even have the money to travel this much?
>>
>>34274268
I worked 280 hours a month for half a year. Saved up 10 grand.
>>
>>34273908
What's it like knowing you're about to make a terrible mistake?
>>
>>34274302
I've been dreaming of this for 10 years. It's not a mistake.
>>
>>34274236
How do you plan on living in Japan for a year, then australia/canada off of 10k?
>>
what the fuck is the axe for ?

are you gonna go a tree chopping adventure or some shit what are you gonna do with that axe kek

get a knife or something
>>
>>34274342
Eventually you'll realize this was a bad decision. Have fun!
>>
>>34274386
I'm going to live on the road. Sleep in a tent, cook over a fire, catch my own fish, etc. I've been an /out/ist since I was 8.

>>34274412
See above. And I do have a knife.
>>
How do you plan on travelling the world with only 10 grand?

Do you even have a visa?

Why not just travel the states, at least then you speak everyone's language
>>
Lol @ a normies last desperate attempt at adventure and making his life feel meaningful
>>
>>34273908
Can I go with you and mooch off your money?

I'm a pretty big guy (for you) and am willing to beat up some natives if necessary.
>>
>>34274461
>Why not just travel the states, at least then you speak everyone's language
Maybe I will someday. I'm not from the states, so it's not a priority.

>>34274470
Bring your own gear and money, but you're welcome to join me.
>>
Your living my dream man,are you gonna come back with threads about how you doing?
>>
>>34274593
Youre*

originali grammar mistake
>>
>>34274236
>First off, Japan for a year. After that, Australia or Canada.

If you like Australians, come to New Zealand. We are like them but even nicer and we have a funnier accent.
>>
Do you think you will be lonely traveling alone? I want to travel now that I am working and making money but I have no girlfriend to go with and all my friends are old and married so I'd have to go alone.
>>
what are you going to do there? never understood why one should travel
>>
File: th (6).jpg (17KB, 300x267px) Image search: [Google]
th (6).jpg
17KB, 300x267px
>>34273908
W-why do you have an axe in your apartment?

>travelling the world

With an axe?
>>
File: 1471557694442.png (420KB, 591x551px) Image search: [Google]
1471557694442.png
420KB, 591x551px
>>34274236
>I am travelling the world
>Japan, Australia, Canada

Why do people do this? Spend thousands of quid to see other countries just like your own where you will only be standing in front of tourist traps

tl;dr - u r a faggot
>>
>>34274593
Sure thing, man. I'll keep you all updated.

>>34274632
I've considered it, but that ozone layer hole, man.

>>34274856
I'm used to the loneliness. Nature have always been a way for me to get away from everything.

>>34275037
>Why do people do this?
To live life.
>>
>>34275152
>To live life.

>Standing in front of tourist traps is living life

I'm not slagging off travel, I'm slagging you off for spending your hard earned money on shitty places that will in know way 'expand your horizons'.
>>
>>34273908
I wish you luck, op. I always wanted to do something like that myself. I'm glad you are doing it for yourself. Many great journeys are ahead of you. Godspeed
>>
>>34275187
Who said he's going for tourist traps? Not everyone is a clueless retard like you who can't even understand why someone would like to see the world and meet other cultures.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.