[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else tired of all these pieces of shit (yes, men too)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Is anyone else tired of all these pieces of shit (yes, men too) wearing their shitty personalities and retardation like they're badges of honor now? Does shame no longer exist?
>>
>>34273692

I don't give a shit what idiots choose to permanently inscribe on their bodies, but it seems to me like they try to pass off the tattoo as an actual part of their personality, or proof of the person they are
>>
>>34273783
I'm definitely not just talking about tattoos. This special snowflake bullshit has made everyone not only the trash the already were, but insufferable about being trash to boot. Just look at america right now. I fucking hate this country so god damn much. Everyone is so proud of...what, exactly? Everyone is fat, ugly, retarded and criminal. And they all have shit taste.
>>
>>34273692
tats are huge turn offs in a chick. Somewhat ok for guys, but only really respectable on people who actually did tat-worthy shit. So basically, ex-cons vets and biker gang members.
>>
Yes I am tired of seeing people's "DEEP" and "PERSONALLY SIGNIFICANT" thoughts and feelings reduced to a trite graphic and slapped on their body like a shitty homemade imitation of a corporate logo. But hey normies are normies and if they feel the need to inflict their retarded personalities on their own bodies what harm is it to me?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1459x817px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1459x817px
The only friend I've ever had in my life I met by getting tattooed by him

so fuck you
>>
>>34273910
>so fuck you
I'm not your tattoo pimp, tranny.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 188x141px
What exactly makes you more superior? Of course america is past its prime its 2017. Are you proud of this post on an image board? Does it make you feel big?
>>
>>34274085
Nah I just want you to die. I want all of you to die in atomic fire.
>>
That sentence doesn't seem particularly flattering either. "Entirely flawed" is not respectable.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.