[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would u date a girl with bpd?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
would u date a girl with bpd?
>>
describe her feet
>>
>>34273130
size 6 desu
>>
Why not? It dosent seem like a particularly bad deal.
>>
>>34273117
yes, but I would never date a tripfag

shoo
>>
>>34273341
that's not a very good description, but ok
>>
>>34273117
That would involve her yelling at me for no good reason and starting fights, right?
No, that would be too much for me, I'd get even more depressed.
>>
If she was British and would end the normies with me then yes, definitely
>>
>>34273530
I'm British and I have BPD senpai. Love me.
>>
File: 1484103420211.png (1MB, 721x681px) Image search: [Google]
1484103420211.png
1MB, 721x681px
>>34273117
Yes, I would.
Pic related, that's me.
>>
File: puddi puddi.gif (174KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
puddi puddi.gif
174KB, 270x180px
>>34273117
No. I want a mentally healthy girl.
>>
>>34273117
I would date anything with a pussy that is not obese
>>
>>34273117
Yes I would. I even prefer BPD women over normals.
The relationships are more intense, the sex is greater and someone with BPD does alot better in alot of environments when they're stabilized and in a more nurturing relationship. It takes a special kind and a strong person to make a bpd relationship work but there are some who can do it.
I find people with BPD interesting and compelling and people talking shit about them have no fucking clue how bad you guys/girls have it and how you're actually really good people.
If someone gets fucked over by a pwBPD it's usually their own fault because they don't know shit.>>34273117
>>
>>34273117
I don't think a girl with pbd would get along with a guy with social anxiety. But if she can tolarate me, I would
>>
>>34273582
But where did your trip go lass. Where in Britain

>>34273651
Fucking normie
>>
>>34273896
Well at start she won't mind. After a while she'll use it against you and take away all your self worth. You're not strong enough to get into a relationship with someone with BPD without getting scared.
>>
>>34273117
If she met my standards, ye
>>
>>34273949
>take away all your self worth

You can't take away something that didn't exist... Maybe I would finally kill myself with a bpd gf
>>
I have BPD so I know how fucking terrible of an idea it would be. Not a chance desu
>>
>>34274068
I know 2 people with BPD that are in a successful relationship with people with aspergers. The lack of emotion counteracts the emotional instability of borderline and stabilises it.
>>
>>34274002
Well first she'll give you alot of self worth, happiness, the feeling of being loved, all the good things. Then BAM, she takes all that away and more and will leave you utterly broken out of nowhere. You wont even know what happened to you, the only thing you know is that you're in alot of pain.
So yeah if you want to kill yourself but first experience true happiness for s little while getting a girl with bpd is the way to go.
>>
>>34275029
Can't see that being satisfying. BPD people crave highly charged situations and drama.
>>
>>34273117
I dated a girl who has bpd
She honestly isn't bad other than the anxiety attacks. I left her because I was scared she would hurt me/get me fired but she ended up cutting herself and laying in bed all the time.

I think that's the only bad thing that is on my mind about her.
>>
>>34275102
Looks not so bad to me, until now I had a tastless life
>>
>>34273117
big penis dick?
>>
File: 1468728422041.jpg (16KB, 234x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468728422041.jpg
16KB, 234x255px
>tfw borderline and borderline friends
You guys have NO idea how much shit we get into.
>>
>>34273117
Oh bro I did. I was expecting her to have daddy issues or something. Nope just fucking crazy. Sex was awesome, fuckin 10/10 kinky superbabe
>>
File: go away.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
go away.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>34273117
Threads like this piss me off so much. I've dated a girl with BPD before, let's talk real. Yes I'm a normie and I want you to listen closely so you save yourself a world of pain. They aren't your quirky, introverted qt anime girl with self-confidence issues. BPD (real BPD, not self diagnosed teehee I have confidence issues) is a living hell to put up with. Jealousy, emotional manipulation, threatening to kill themselves, sabotaging your self esteem so you'll be too afraid to leave them, cheating, being generally slutty, violent moodswings, the whole nine yards. Being in a relationship with someone with BPD is a prison you'll do anything to escape from. Stop fucking fantasizing something you don't know shit about. You've been warned.
>>
>>34275102
>>34276002
And this anon fucking nailed the breakup.
>>
>>34275962
i wanna be in the bpd club
>>
>>34273117
I did and it was fun for awhile we fucked literally every day.
Then the lies and actual mental unless kicked in and it wasnt so fun
>>
depends on how much she has it. I have BPD too but it doesn't actually impede my life that much. 2 weeks of energy rush (like bonk from tf2) followed by two weeks of dolorous despair and mild unhingement
>>
>>34276629
wait no I thought BPD meant BiPolar Disorder lol

hell no I ain't finna.... no way homie
>>
>>34275962
I have BPd can I join your club? I'm bored basically all the time and I get up to so much nonsense because of it, let me in not this guy >>34276200
I bet he is really boring and doesn't evne have a personality disorder like I do.
>>
Sure, why not. I have it, too. It could be interesting.
>>
>>34276038

This man speaks the truth. I too know the pain he has felt. Being in a relationship with someone with BPD can be hell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o

This will be your future.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.