[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you weren't born indian phew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: DIHn5TnG.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DIHn5TnG.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>you weren't born indian

phew
>>
File: whatarelief.png (25KB, 1127x280px) Image search: [Google]
whatarelief.png
25KB, 1127x280px
yeah what a relief
>>
>>34272785

Money can't buy happiness. Long lasting terms of it anyway.
>>
>tfw I was

Hopefully the next life will be better.

...it probably won't
>>
>>34272820
Wrong. What do you even know about happiness?
>>
>>34272785
Calm down Ravdeep
>>
>>34272614
i was born in a shithole, and am desperately hoping to leave and never come back.

i am a non-believer, but i thank god i wasn't born indian, or african.
>>
>>34272820

Yes it can. Money is literally what happiness is. Everything else is constant between people: shitting, breathing, needing water/food for sustenance. With money you can get all those things that are not universal. All the things that separate a happy person from an unhappy person (including those poor people pretending to be happy because they would kill themselves otherwise).

>>34272860

Hasten the coming of your next life by your own hand.
>>
>>34272893

Simmer down Khan
>>
File: An_Angel_Shot_please.jpg (380KB, 1991x1706px) Image search: [Google]
An_Angel_Shot_please.jpg
380KB, 1991x1706px
>>34272614
> Not losing the dating game from birth
> Still losing the dating game

Feels conflicted about my privileges here.
>>
File: poo in the loo3.jpg (421KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
poo in the loo3.jpg
421KB, 1294x1230px
Any indian robots around? Do you guys plan to move out of there? I'm curious as a third world guy from another country.
>>
>>34273114
Yes but I left that dirty shithole a while back.

Not that this American dream is any better

>>34272906
This is the only thing I don't have to worry about and it's atleast a peace of mind if anything. Don't have to pay for school, food, housing, etc. I work but all that money is for drugs and vidya and I've gotten to the point where I have too much to even buy shit anymore so...
>>
sometimes i wish i was just a regular indian guy living in mumbai. just having a normal life there, get my arranged marriage, work in some office building all day, then get jammed into a hot, stinky train on the way home. seems simple and comfy.
>>
>>34273256
>Yes but I left that dirty shithole a while back.
>Not that this American dream is any better

Why don't you go back to your shitty country? Do you realize you're a coward, just like every other immigrant? You're not wanted here and the majority of Americans don't want you here
>>
>>34273870
Simply not true beta cuck. Immigrants are what makes America so successful, it's the aggregation of the best from everywhere whether you like it or not. Without them you would simply be another Britain without superpower status. Look at all the major tech CEOs, look at the majority of American made inventions.
>>
>>34274045
>Simply not true beta cuck. Immigrants are what makes America so successful, it's the aggregation of the best from everywhere whether you like it or not.
>le melting pot is our strength

Not even remotely true. If we kicked out everyone who immigrated here since the beginning of the 2000's, we'd be fine.

>Without them you would simply be another Britain without superpower status. Look at all the major tech CEOs, look at the majority of American made inventions.
Yeah, cause it sure was immigrants that made America great.

It wasn't. They've always been a nuisance and are just cowards that fled their countries when things were going bad, instead of acting like adults and trying to fix the situation.

Immigrants are scum
>>
>>34274174
Ok kick them out what are you left with? Vacancies all over Si valley, no Google, Microsoft, Tesla, etc ceo. Academia is also left vacant. The American workforce weakens, innovation slows to a trickle, and all the dey tok orr jebs types will be begging people to come back.

Also you don't get to pick and choose what timeframe you want faggot it's all or nothing.

You fell for the xenophobic memes.
>>
>>34274615
I think what you're concerned about is assimilation, which I understand. Assimilate or gtfo.

But no way in hell I am going to pass up and a qt Asian or latina waifu.
>>
>>34274615
>Ok kick them out what are you left with? Vacancies all over Si valley, no Google, Microsoft, Tesla, etc ceo. Academia is also left vacant. The American workforce weakens, innovation slows to a trickle, and all the dey tok orr jebs types will be begging people to come back.
>Also you don't get to pick and choose what timeframe you want faggot it's all or nothing.
>You fell for the xenophobic memes.
>Muh Scientists and engineers

You fell for the multiculti meme. Si valley, Google, Microsoft, Tesla, etc will have to actually hire Americans and pay them a fair wage Visas are the most bullshit thing ever.
Academia will be perfectly. No one likes going to a class and exerting more effort in understanding what the foreigner is trying to say. The American workforce is composed of Americans, why would kicking out immigrants even affect it? You've got pajeet's cock so far down your throat it's hilarious
>>
>>34273870
Kys fucking retard

>>34274174
Kys once more, if you're American at some point your ancestors were immigrants, and very likely they were persecuted for being such if they were Irish, continental European, Catholic or Eastern European
>>
>>34272785
>by household income
one indian household houses a swarm of indians.
>>
>tfw half thai
am i south or east asian
>>
>>34275076
>Kys once more, if you're American at some point your ancestors were immigrants, and very likely they were persecuted for being such if they were Irish, continental European, Catholic or Eastern European
I am American, but my ancestors weren't immigrants. And I don't care about some sob story of cowards running from there problems
>>
>>34273347
>jammed into a hot, stinky train
>comfy

whatever floats your boat
>>
>>34272785
>household income
there's usually 2 parents + kids + an uncle or aunt in the same house kek
>>
>>34275631
Are you native American? No? Then your shitty ancestors were immigrants fuck tard

>im 15 and here's an opinion

Educate yourself, you're a lot more ignorant than many immigrants
>>
>>34275769
>>34275113

lol stop compensating
>>
>>34276266
>Are you native American? No? Then your shitty ancestors were immigrants fuck tard
No and no

You're the one too wrapped up in your emotions to see how pathetic immigrants, and especially there supporters, truly are.
>>
>>34276330
POO

ORIGIPOO
>>
>>34272614
>Have Indian friend in Norway
>relatively good looking for an Indian
>completely clueless with women, probably legit asexual
>he once said in full seriousness that he believes most people have sex "maybe 10 times" in their lives
>yes, in their entire lives
>was disgusted when other people said they had already had sex 100s of times
>now this guy has an arranged marriage with a super qt 20 yr old Indian girl
>I still dont have a gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why cant I live in a culture where an established man with a job and an apartment deserves a qt bride
>>
i always think man its sucks being native american and short for being 26 yrs old

but then i think im glad im not an east indian.
>>
>>34276533
Native is probably worse
Knowing that I'm neither is one of the few things that keeps me alive
>>
>be indian

Can confirm it's shit (heh)
>>
>>34275769

It's that combined with the fact that many Indians are also doctor$
>>
Fuck I can't wait to leave this fucking place
oregan0
>>
>>34272614
What do Indians even have going for them?
Hell I'd rather be black than a poo in the loo
>>
>>34278715
they was rajz and sheit
>>
File: 1459041146393.png (577KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
1459041146393.png
577KB, 901x889px
>>34272614
>Indian makes comment on the internet
>Disagree, post "D E S I G N A T E D"
>Indian BTFO
what a wonderful age we live in
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.