[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i feel im too old for this website. im a 27 yo hikikimori and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: pepe6.png (186KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
pepe6.png
186KB, 936x590px
i feel im too old for this website. im a 27 yo hikikimori and yet it seems like most people here are younger than me. So I would like to know,,how old are you?
>>
You're never too old. I'm 34 and here forever.
>>
if anything the 25+ population on r9k has never been higher
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>34271845
13 months and I'm a wizard, so I'm almost 29 years old
>>
28 in June
>>
File: C9kSelv.gif (934KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
C9kSelv.gif
934KB, 500x281px
>>34271845
Thirty two

Originally, might I add
>>
File: FUCKING bueno.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING bueno.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
What I lack in experience I make up with enthusiasm
>>
32. I mean, I know I heard the toilet flush on my life a long time ago, but I can physically feel the drain circling now.
>>
24. I remember when I was the young generation on 4chan. Now I'm wondering what happened...
>>
>>34271845
I'm 32, shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 2523.jpg (19KB, 215x378px) Image search: [Google]
2523.jpg
19KB, 215x378px
I actually got to 18 a few days ago and I'm honestly fucking scared.I started browsing /r9k/ 4 years ago and I always thought to myself ''I won't become like these guys, I will surely get a gf, nothing to worry about''

i'm a friendless KHV
>>
50% is under 20 or younger
>>
>>34272080
Same here lad

First visited /b/ 10 years ago...
>>
28yo khv pseudo-hikikomori

>>34271974
Are you the only person posting that smug Wojak?
>>
>>34272113
KHV at 18? are you retarded or just a fag?
>>
21 but im a newfag, is it nice here?
>>
>>34272220
run... don't look back pls
>>
>>34272113
are you a failed normie that gradually lost all friends over high school? it seems to me like the people who had been friendless from kindergarten don't tend to even come to places like here and are completely content with their lives
>>
>>34272235
Pretty much yes, I emigrated to another country 4 years ago and I've been pretty much friendless from that point on.
>>
>>34271845

and yeah, you're pretty old m8
>>
>>34272282
your 18... fucken 18... REEEEEEEEEEE, i didn't know i had dick when i was that young... KHV? REEEE fucking tard, you just dropped out of you're mom's vagina, what do you expect... your 2 young
>>
>>34272531
this is the most autistic post I've ever seen

the fact that it's ironic only makes it more autistic
>>
File: tea pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
tea pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>34271845

Good night to all of you lads !
>>
File: megumin.png (682KB, 769x967px) Image search: [Google]
megumin.png
682KB, 769x967px
At what age it starts being worth mentioning that you're a KHV? 18? 20? 25? wizardhood?
>>
File: pepe looking in your soul.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe looking in your soul.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>34272624
never

Oreganolo
>>
>>34271845
It's already hard to browse this site, I can't go into some boards anymore
>>
I'm 24 what happened someone tell me where it all went.
>>
>>34271845
26 been here since 08.
>>
28. I can't believe I've wasted over a decade of my life on this site. I keep trying to leave, but its not possible. You truly are here forever.
>>
>>34272076
Stop scaring me!

(I can feel it too) a dad bod without being a dad first
>>
>>34272220
>21
Get out, you don't have to be here, yet, if ever.

You can stop it, you don't HAVE to end up here
>>
1990 october here
i think being born right before winter wasnt good for me
>>
>>34272235

Friendless from Kindergarten here. It's not contentment, it's just acceptance that you are alone and nobody wants to be near you or touch you, hell, it's the fact nobody even knows you exist at all that's probably worse.

Still, getting the internet when I was like 15/16 helped a little, I can write my thoughts down a lot easier than I could ever speak them out loud and finding 4chan a decade ago really helped in the fact that....well, despite the fact i'm alone, I'm not -truly- alone, that even now, thousands of people on this site are feeling the same things I'm feeling, fearing the same things I'm fearing, are scared and hopeful and ten thousand other emotions I can't put words to are being felt at this very moment by all of us at once, and it's always shifting, always in flux, in motion, in whatever bullshit newfangled buzzword it happens to be at the moment, and we're experiencing it, together. I mean probably wouldn't want to hang out with any of you faggots irl, ever, but I still consider you the closest thing to friends and family I've ever really had.
>>
>>34272858

>dad bod without being a dad first

It's the belly, ain't it? Yup, got one of those. In the younger days I carried it pretty well since I had a stocky frame that sort of helped lift the gutfat up and make it somehow less noticeable(nobody notices your gut in HS or in your twenties when you lift heavy shit for fun and take bets on being able to lift the heaviest thing in the weight room) but shit once that regular exercise goes......the ol' gut got a lil saggy. Could probably get rid of it if I felt like it but....eh, no woman is ever gonna touch my dick again and I couldn't get it hard for her even if I wanted to. Fucking dad bod. Christ, you nailed that one on the head my man.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.