[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw not american

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw you will never go to an american high school
>tfw you will never get to experience american high school life
>tfw you will never get to live in a mid-sized american town in new england in a big house
>tfw no qt american gamer girl who wears hoodies to school and cuts her hair short like a tomboy

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34271163
>qt american gamer girl who wears hoodies to school and cuts her hair short like a tomboy

You think those things you listed exist in america? They don't exist anywhere.
>>
>tf when ur a eurocuck

everything in America seems more simple than here in Europe, easier to get a house and car, a job without having to go through painful proccesses
>>
File: 29b.jpg (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
29b.jpg
100KB, 1000x800px
>tfw no psycho virgin robots to shoot up your school

Feels so good living in a small city in europe
>>
You Americans should never take your freedoms for granted.

Here in Europe the police can honestly break down your door and arrest you for saying that the holohoax never happened, or that pakis are destroying britain or whatever. You're lucky to have freedom of speech, don't let (((them))) take it away from you.
>>
>>34271163
What kind of fucked fantasy is this?
>>
>>34271289
We aren't letting them take it away. Or have you not noticed the backlash against PC?
>>
>>34271253
Lol have fun getting taken over by middle eastern scum and having no viable way to defend yourself.
>tfw eurofags are really this cucked
>>
>>34271163
>tfw you will never go to an american high school
>tfw you will never get to experience american high school life
Be grateful for this you idiot.

>tfw you will never get to live in a mid-sized american town in new england in a big house
This is a personal thing

>tfw no qt american gamer girl who wears hoodies to school and cuts her hair short like a tomboy
This is meme, it does not exist. i'm sorry.
>>
>>34271163
>mfw not american
>not obese
>no risk of getting shot by the local autist
>no wild nignogs roaming the streets with guns
>no insane liberals tearing each other apart because their candidate lost
>no 56% white
Pretty happy in Europe desu
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 600x832px)
image.png
179KB, 600x832px
>>34271163
>tfw Long Island

Only ~24 miles of ocean between me and Connecticut. The only thing that sucks is when I'm online looking for something "within x amount of miles" Connecticut options pop up. fuck
>>
File: Greenwich-Connecticut.jpg (394KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Greenwich-Connecticut.jpg
394KB, 1024x683px
>>34271429
If you're white it's seriously stupid to just shit on other white people.

We're all being attacked by the same enemy. And we're all the same race.

Anyway, what do Americans think of Connecticut? It always seemed like a really comfy state to me.
>>
>>34271163
That face when everyone in your town will not come outside the home, join hands and sing songs about Piggly Wiggly.

American life must be magical. . .
>>
Did gamer girls actually exist at your high schools?
>>
>>34272020
Yes. I even dated one for a while. She was a sort of proto femanon.
>>
>>34271241

>easier to get a house
>only if you inherit it, otherwise you jump through hoops and a lifelong process of mortage, financing and refinancing, easily paying double or triple your home's worth with the very real possibility you could be kicked out onto the street for missing a couple payments

>the car one is actually true

>a job
>not only have to compete with people in your area, but the whole goddamn world for limited positions in an ever increasing miasma of overcompetition, oversaturation of markets, devaluing of humans, and being extremely expendible because someone will always do it for cheaper

No, living in america sucks unless you're born rich, smart, or both. Working hard doesn't get you shit unless you're a garbageman or a plumber/AC repairman.
>>
>>34271289
>implying that doesn't happen every day here
Be thankful you aren't charged with suspected terrorism because of it.
>>
>>34272758
Nobody has ever been arrested in America for "racism on twitter" you faggot.
>>
>>34271662
I live here it's a pretty chill place, although nothing cool though
>>
>>34272947
What part do you live in anon? The bit close to New York?
>>
>>34271163
>getting up at 5am
>waiting for the bus in sub-zero temperatures
>having to stay awake while some boring ass teacher drones on
>eating gross ass food
>having to sit there doing fucking nothing in study hall
>listen to some retard stutter on a simple as paragraph for 5 minutes
>to smart for classes so I had to learn things I already knew
>listen to a bunch of little shits holler all the time
>>
>>34273409
Hamden :)
>>
>>34272020
Yeah, I went to school in both the US and Britain (parents moved to the US when I was 15).

Gamer girls are way more common in America than in the UK. I kind of liked that though. Found people who were easier to related to more effectively.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.