[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Degenerate normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_inline_mxm6bd6X911s2g3kg.gif (1007KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxm6bd6X911s2g3kg.gif
1007KB, 320x240px
REEEEE FUCKING DEGENERATE HEDONISTIC NORMIES

Shit like this makes me wanna do a mass shooting.

https://twitter.com/DoItForStateHQ
>>
>>34270694
Lol the one with the normal who puts the fish in the bong, hits it, then drinks the bong water and swallows the fish is epic tho. Gotta admit.
>>
>>34270694
People being normal makes you homicidal?
>>
>>34270694
Why are you angry?

I don't participate in their delusional retard behavior and I'm happy for it.

This could be a sign that you're lacking in something.
>>
>>34270694

Ugh. Standards are just completely gone in society.
>>
File: -1533014085473938824 (2).jpg (58KB, 423x661px) Image search: [Google]
-1533014085473938824 (2).jpg
58KB, 423x661px
>>34270694
Hahahaha

You're SO Inept, you think 'having the courage to look a chick in the eyes, introduce yourself, impress her, and actually be able to have sex with her' is HEDONISTIC and 'degenerate'....

There's a name for people like you...

HOMOSEXUALS...

Furthermore, now the NSA and other global government intelligence and investigative agencies are literally monitoring everything that you do or say because they have embedded a modified bios rootkit on to your obsolete computer that your mother purchased for you, due to the fact that you just openly made a statement that you want to 'become the next shooter', which is something the next shooter would never actually do...

So you got nothing out of the deal other than running your cocksucking sissy effeminate little mouth, except I guarantee that the next time you sneeze wrong the National Security Agency he is literally going to be monitoring you from outside with technology that can actually hear the tons of each individual keystroke... That's right dumbass when you tap a key on your computer it actually makes an ineligible electronic individual tone that can be heard from a van outside...

When they finally dragged your sexless little worthless pasty fat sticky ass out of that bachelor pad of yours (LOL @ bachelor pad), you'll finally get the first fresh air you have received in years...

Unfortunately that will only last for approximately 20 seconds until you're placed in the back of a unmarked government vehicle (probably a black SUV) and you will find out what it's like to become unknown.. Oops... I forgot who I was talking to.. You already know what it's like to be unknown and irrelevant...

But you will become quite popular been over in a federal prison in the Thunder dorm don't worry you'll find out what's under door means soon enough, tough guy...

they have 16 square miles of dedicated servers up and running in Utah filtering the entire internet for those exact words, cocksniff
>>
File: PicsArt_01-19-05.31.06.jpg (169KB, 1182x886px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-19-05.31.06.jpg
169KB, 1182x886px
By the way..............

I'm amazed that it took an eighth-grade Dropout to tell you College Geniuses the truth about technology but fasten your safety belts

Anybody who has ever logged into 4chan, no matter which board you log into, has a modified bios rootkit embedded on their computer

TRUST ME, IDIOTS

There's no way to get even the simplest rootkit off your computer once it has been embedded into your bios

And the guys at the National Security Agency are a lot smarter than you

Panda Security is the only corporation that can even scratch the surface on a rootkit but there's nothing they can do once it's embedded on to your bios

There's absolutely nothing you can do... Your computers have all been botted by the brainiacs at the NSA

Every single internet search that you perform... Every single word you type... Probably everything that you say in your apartment is being carefully filtered through the Epsilon System where you are continually being taken up to the next step of monitoring until there's actually human beings breathing down your neck and you don't even realize it

You think you're so smart but you know absolutely nothing about reality or the technology which you so freely use to put your own necks into Guillotines thinking you're some kind of anti-hero like your homosexual Idol Elliot Rodger

Faggots

You're uneducated homosexuals

And you can't even do THAT correctly...

Wow...

Brilliant
>>
ECHELON*

Not 'epsilon'

Speech to text typo

Faggots
>>
The NSA knows I'm a puritan who occasionally posts in threads started by hyperbolic OPs.

Oh no!
>>
>>34272720
actually the guys at the NSA get laid

They asserted themselves and actually accomplished something buy marketing themselves and not being consumed with fear of their own shadow the way you have lived your life

They have wives... they have girlfriends... Puritan? Hahaha no...

No, that's not one of the words they use to describe you or your counterparts on here

they stopped laughing behind your back about two months after they were assigned this job... But they still use the words Faggot and Sissy and Bedwetter and cry baby and Wimp And coward and mama's boy...

Do you know why they look at you in this way?

Because that's exactly what you are.

The reason everybody has given up on you is because you actually gave up on yourself a long time ago

Why would anybody give a fuck about somebody who doesn't even give a fuck about themselves?...

And if you think females are interested in your Puritan bullshit then take a look in the mirror and ask yourself how many girls 'throw themselves at you'...

It seems like if your concept were valid it would have actually worked at least once by now, but since you remain the loser virgin with no clue what women are interested in perhaps that would be a clear indication that you were incorrect in your arrow nearest assumptions

Hahaha

You need to sue your father for failure to provide adequate preparation for manhood
>>
>>34272357
>cocksucking sissy effeminate little mouth
>little worthless pasty fat sticky ass

Insecure little man projecting detected

assuming it's not copypasta
>>
File: PicsArt_12-11-09.16.47.jpg (112KB, 626x931px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-11-09.16.47.jpg
112KB, 626x931px
Hahahaha puritan

That's hilarious

I'm not exactly sure what is so puritanical about homosexuality but if you say so then okay
>>
File: 1484385148612.png (20KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484385148612.png
20KB, 640x640px
>>34273208

Wow, you sure do know a lot about me!

I'm not suggesting that having moral standards and values is a popular concept that's inherently attractive to women, it's not; in fact, it makes life much more difficult, because you're writing off ~80% of women in your own age range, assuming you're on the younger side.

Fortunately, I don't need to care about this anymore. I've been dating a qt from Church for the past 9 months.

There's more to life than what vapid whores are interested in.

t. /pol/
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg (71KB, 1080x612px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg
71KB, 1080x612px
>>34273263
Just like everything else that you have attempted thus far in your effeminate little empty sexless life, you remain erroneous and demonstrating failure on a scale that is nothing short of exquisite

I'm actually incredibly happy with my life

I have fucked well over 575 really hot chicks in my life whose names I can actually remember to this day... I also cornholed countless dozens whose names I never even bothered to ask.

I'm married to the most intelligent woman I have ever met in my life, other than my own mother who is beyond a shadow of a doubt the most intelligent human I have ever dealt with...

My wife was a lesbian for 11 years until I met her... That speaks volumes...

It also creates quite an interesting scenario in our bedroom because she helps bring other young women into our sexual escapades...

I'm one of the most talented professional illustrators that you could ever find and Warner Brothers seemed to agree with me when they hired me to be ZZ Top's art director...

( ZZ Top was one of the most recognizable internationally famous rock Acts in the industry, long before you started masturbating to Justin Bieber CD covers)

I'm not afraid of anybody or any situation and I always face life head-on and I am completely honest which is disarming to a coward like yourself

And I'm being completely honest when I say you are the one who created all of your own problems

The reason nobody likes you is because you don't like yourself. The reason you can't get a girl is because you look in the mirror and see somebody who tells themselves they are not worthy of having any female they want

You pretend that you have some form of magical unexplained expertise or authority, while your LAUGHABLE lack of Life Experiences begs to differ...

No sir... My wife and I don't bother wasting your time waiting for you to turn your back so we can laugh.

We are doing it in your face

Because that's the parody of yourself that you have become... Any questions?
>>
>>34273372
HAHAHAHA

SURPRISE !!!...

The sexual midget with the legendarily short and truncated list of notches on his belt buckle actually believes in God

Who'da thunk ?

Not surprisingly Christians only consist of 8% of the human race and they are also the least educated and fearful microcosm of them all

Hahahahahaha
You actually believe in god!! Wow

You cannot provide even one single shred of evidence that Jesus Christ ever existed or any proof whatsoever that a higher power exists

And your girlfriend is a fat pig
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-03.29.09.jpg (243KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-03.29.09.jpg
243KB, 1080x1920px
>>34273372Big man has had sex for the past 9 months... Here and there... On and off... Occasionally... With the big fat pig from church... The uneducated dynamic duo who actually believe that Jesus existed...

9 months is a long time... Hahahahaha

I noticed that you didn't mention the recent birth of your baby... In case you are unaware the gestation period for humans is 9 months... You didn't even mention that she's pregnant... So I guess it's safe to assume that either you're not putting it to her hard enough or often enough, or perhaps your plumbing doesn't work correctly?

By the way I have a little bit of information you might be interested in regarding your idol Jesus Christ....

Heaven Nails hammered through your wrists and feet just not kill you right away... your hero had to go to the bathroom sooner or later... first he urinated all down his legs and into the wounds on his feet. His tiny penis exposed underneath his decidedly out of fashion skirt... then the defecation begin.. Solid Waste building up at the base of the cross was soon replaced with a plenitude of runny diarrhea which ran down his legs and entered his Stigmata giving him a systemic bacterial infection... I hear the Romans could actually find him just by following their nose because this 'Passion Play' was NOT written mhm... It Was Written in diarrhea
>>
>>34273603

8%? Are you literally retarded? Reputable figures back from 2014 placed it at 31.50%. Granted, it doesn't matter how many Christians are in the world. The number of adherents has absolutely no bearing on its validity.

>Least educated

That's funny.

You're right though, I can't provide proof for the existence of a God. The entire point of Christianity is that it's based around the concept of "faith" you retard.

Regardless, I'm not actually a Christian. I just picked up the Church and the label because I dislike modern morality, and wanted a like-minded community. All things considered it worked out fairly well.

Keep lashing out and LARPing though.
>>
Lol I was laughing so hard I fucked up INK*

This Passion Play was not written in ink

Tell me how you feel now that you have experienced the homosexual Jesus' technical medical reality and mechanism of death by sepsis?
>>
>>34273851
If this is your art it is really bad and you have shit taste in guitars guy.
>Liking Elvis
Hows it to be so out of touch with the music world gramps?
>implying you actually work at Warner
proof show it
>>
>>34273853
FAITH = HOPE

So you 'hope' he existed ?....

I'm quite certain that you do... Otherwise you're all going to look so stupid...

Hint: you already do

(And NO, it's currently less than 8% of the human race, and I can guarantee you that after reading my comments at least 50 more people just decided to quit wasting time with hope)

Please describe the top 27 reasons why you are sexually aroused by other men
>>
>>34274037

>Some LARPing autist says 8%
>Pew places the figure at 31.50%

Gee I wonder.

>You hope he existed?

Did you miss the part where I pointed out that I'm just a closeted atheist reaping the perks of the church? Qts, non-degenerate friends, cookouts, etc.
>>
I have this theory that due to uneven distribution of intellectual resources, that as human civilization continues to progress, larger and larger portions of it, if not properly controlled and maintained will become more and more savage to the point where there will literally be small technologically sophisticated communities surrounded on all sides by ruins inhabited by degenerates such as these.

The only future for the human race is state-sponsored eugenic programs that keep these people from breeding and having access to technology or opportunities. When the world exceeds its carrying capacity this will assuredly be what happens as people die in the millions from starvation.
>>
It's like the ugly and small dicked ones are meant to shoot them all someday
>>
>>34274238
If anything, it's us who would be eradicated. The unfit, genetically inferior, and unproductive ones, like us. So before they eradicate us, elliot rodger and the mexican elliot rodger eradicated them first.
>>
>>34273950
I really don't need to... If you search the internet you will find all the proof you need... You can do my work for me... But here's a clue... You'll have an easier time proving I worked for Warner Brothers then you will grasping for straws to prove your imaginary Jesus Christ existed

Lol

THE TOP 27 THINGS ABOUT OTHER MEN THAT YOU FIND SEXUALLY AROUSING......

NOW

Lol I'm waiting
>>
>>34274343

That wasn't me, dipshit.
>>
>>34273950
>literal autist responding to a shitpost
for fucks sake /pol/tard
>>
File: ItAintMeStartsPlaying.png (36KB, 1200x541px) Image search: [Google]
ItAintMeStartsPlaying.png
36KB, 1200x541px
>>34274391

Like I said:

>>34274365

I'm responding for the sake of it at this point, but I didn't touch the other.
>>
>>34274094
PEW :

Having faith in a false statistic spit out by a bunch of fags who chose the same name as the uncomfortable place delusional Christians rest their rectums

Brilliant
>>
>>34274037
Holy shit johnny, you really tore up this thread. I actually read a good chunk of your blubbering nonsense. And let me just say, you really sound like a fucking retard. You just ruin every thread you post in.

But beyond that, I'd like to thank you for posting so seldom. Also I don't really believe any of that shit. Except the bios stuff.
>>
File: 1454099526524s.jpg (114KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1454099526524s.jpg
114KB, 1180x1084px
>>34274391
>/pol/tard
>nothing even remotely politcal about my post
>being a niggerfaggot
>>34274343
>implying i've mentioned anything about jesus
>implying you work at warner
>implying if you were even remotely talented you'd be able to back it up
That's why you shitpost at 50 something Johnny
>>
File: 1478733252861.gif (1MB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478733252861.gif
1MB, 600x329px
>>34274498

>false statistic
>>
>>34274498
Johnny, why do you want to shit post here? the fact that you desire our attention and go to such lengths to get it really speaks volumes about your personality. No well adjusted person comes here and posts the things you post.
>>
File: 1464905040703.jpg (432KB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464905040703.jpg
432KB, 2700x2000px
>>34274595
I think the fact that he makes those really shitty photoshop memes cements that he's trying to become a commonly known persona. That and the constant marketing of his image and knowledge. He thinks he's the big cheese let him delusionaly rant it's entertaining and I like the angry (you)s
>>
>>34270694
Please just do it then
>>
>>34274365
So... You fell for the 'im going to be recognized and accomplish something by being an irrelevant anonymous droplet of moisture in the background of forgettable dog's thing....

And 'I'M' the stupid one ?

HAHAHAHAHA WOW
>>
>>34274522
My good man, you're quite welcome
>>
IF YOU'RE WHITE, BIG DICKED, AND AT LEAST 5/10, YOU CAN'T BE ROBOTS
>>
>>34274658
Actually, you're once again mistaken

(Surprise)

Unlike you I don't actually consider this place to be worthy of even the vaguest recognition... My reputation precedes me for the past 24 years....

And my stage that I have performed on for those past 24 years on the internet have been much much bigger than this one I assure you... The difference between me and the erroneous caricature you try to paint me out to be is very simple... It's called self confidence... Because you are completely unfamiliar with self-confidence you don't know how to recognize it when you see it... You're nothing but a little child with absolutely no life experience

Fail much?
>>
>>34274838

Yeah, that's why I come to 4chan, to be recognized and accomplish things.

It's not my fault you have autism and can't differentiate between people.
>>
>>34275005
Johnny if you didn't care about the attention you wouldn't have the trip checkmate faggot
>>
>>34274595
Lol @ you actually thinking I have ever claimed to be well adjusted... The term 'well adjuster's is another way of saying 'boring'....

There's two things that you cannot deny about me:

I'm impossible to not notice

....And....

I'm the opposite of boring

(And I like you guys)

I just happen to be REALLY good at making ppl think they hate me
>>
>>34270694
This university needs to be shot up. We need a grand wizard from r9k to do it.
>>
>>34274917
Do you fixate on ALL men's penises, or just the bigger penises ?

Be more precise when demonstrating your homosexuality
>>
>>34275255
Hint: if attention weren't important to ANY of us, we inherently wouldn't ever post any opinions or requests for advice

Duhhh

Lol @ you trying too hard at trying to look like you're not trying

Fag
>>
>>34275255
RE: TRIP, name.. whatever...

You're god damn right I use my name...

Hahaha

Why wouldn't I ?....

... you really don't understand the way life works, do you?....

... have you ever seen anybody accomplish anything worthwhile without marketing themselves somehow?

.... did you actually wondered why every day you wake up completely alone in that bed of yours with absolutely no recognition for your existence whatsoever from anybody.. Not even yourself anymore

Snap out of it dude
>>
File: 1479279791091.jpg (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1479279791091.jpg
23KB, 500x294px
>>34275968
>Major League Shitposter
>good at marketing
>>
>>34277136
This might be a bit of a shock to you but I purposely have not replied to you to see if you truly were narcissistic enough to keep this dead thread going. You took the bait so hard.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.