[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Derealization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dr.jpg (29KB, 242x193px) Image search: [Google]
dr.jpg
29KB, 242x193px
Found out today I have derealization, any anons out there have it or any experience

I can't be the only one going through this
>>
>>34270113
Yeah, its awful.
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>34270113
The world we inhabit is a brief day dream. You've realised the truth.
>>
I get feelings of it for a few seconds usually throughout the day, I'll zone out and realize I'm in a dream, then come back in and realize that I'm actually here.
>>
I don't know if I have this or not cause I've forgotten what normal is like
>>
>>34270113
It's a horrible feeling. I hope you get better soon
>>
I have it constantly, prepare for it to get worse mate. Soon enough you can look at yourself and you won't recognise who you are. Movement just feels like you're floating into space. Soon enough you're totally isolated from the world, you i have major trouble reading, thankfully typing is just natural to me afterspending so much time on my computer. Not to mention my memory span is half a minute
>>
>>34270113
can it be fixed? is it curable or treatable? it might bother seeing if i actually have it if it can be, i def feel like i have the symptoms
>>
>>34272249
dont listen to this stupid nigger, its going to get better. its going to be slow though. dont expect to just snap back into reality, although that could happen. its horrible, just accept it and get used to it as fast as you can. ive had it for 3 years. and yes im getting better every day. stay away from drugs AT ALL COSTS for the rest of your life. if you ever touch a drug ever again you will get fucked. get enough sleep. dont overthink it.
>>
>>34270113
For me it started on November '09 after smoking weed and having a panic attack. For a couple of years it was constant, and I wanted to off myself badly. Like I was in a dream-like state all day long. Really, really grim. It cannot be described, to be honest.

I think I'm better now, but it's really on and off. Sometimes I feel like I'm not really "there", but most of the times I do.

Jokes aside, the one thing that fixes it is the feeling of being in love.
>>
>>34270113
were you diagnosed or how did you find out you have it? im sure i have it myself and im wondering how to go about having a dr recognize it.
>>
>>34272375
I've had it longer than you've been born mate. At least 15 years now. It doesn't get better.
>>
I think a lot of us are in a place where we have symptoms of depersonalization or derealization but that doesn't mean we're broken in the head its just a consequence of the life we're living.

I try to just fantasize less if at all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.